Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Key number for all States in FEb will be...

Topic closed. 537 replies. Last post 5 years ago by lotto lynn.

Page 26 of 36
PrintE-mailLink
Bud Weiser's avatar - mrthumbs
North Carolina
United States
Member #107890
March 16, 2011
56 Posts
Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:47 am - IP Logged

Going to play the 54 pair like you said today! Thanks!!

bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: February 17, 2012, 3:15 am - IP Logged

North Carolina should have played  those 00's  .  I posted it 5   times that they were repeating.

I know Bud  that no one can play every number  but  if  you see  a pattern  going on in your

state...IT  will repeat  and that is the point I am trying to get to.. Look  at the other states  in

the past  week  not  just  N.C   every state  is doing the same thing.  You  got  176  eve  tonight

NOW  in  the  next  7 days  IN the  eve   you will  get  76  17  61 .   I  am careful to mention

in every thread  that  you should consider  those  pairs first..... Now if I am saying  ( because of

these patterns)  that  you  should consider  00's   since they are  repeating... I cannot understand

why  1  person would not  say...you know  what  i  am going to play those  00's  since they are

saying that they  are good to the 16th.    I don't want you to take it  personal,  I  want  to help

and this is how I do it.  WHAT  do I get out of it, my ability to talk  ****  and have fun doing it. 

EVERY one who reads our post for the last 2 years knows  WE talk  *****  and have fun with it

so  do not take it to heart.  Because we won't stop at all.

Bud  be honest     IF you  told  me  that  55  were repeating  and  they were

good  to play   until  the  17th.......I  would play  the 55's   until the 17th.....not all the numbers

just  the  55's  that had not hit...     MOST  times  I am off by 1 day,  WHAT ya goona do if  005/003

show  tommorrow   or    000..Green laughGreen laughGreen laugh   WE ARE  GONE FOR  THE WEEKEND  THANK YOU 

EVERYONE FOR YOUR  HELP AND WE  DO HOPE  EVERYONE  WINS  EVERYWHERE

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

Illinois
      United States
      Member #99771
      October 31, 2010
      1389 Posts
      Posted: February 17, 2012, 8:22 am - IP Logged

bigdsing, you did great!! had the 88 and 33pr. will play trips for weekend, seems like they like the weekend.Have a Great Day

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:21 pm - IP Logged

Hey gisaac,

WTG on the 697,  now you do not have to look too  far...  Look for the 79  and 69  to

repeat...Most of the time this will happen MID  so you don't have to worry about playig them

all the  time....Go back in  this post  and  look for list that has 697.....Numbers there that have

97  69  are the ones you want  to  play......972 979 698 797 692 678.....

401 601 383 183 304   are  hot numbers  to everybody.....Look at the 79  numbers first.

this second list  you need  to  check on your thread for VA.  Look at increase numbers  and addai's

pairs.  if you see 1 of them.....go for it....

HEY  Gisaac  did  you hold these  numbers?   

IF YOU DID GO GET YOUR  MONEYBanana    896    VA

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:24 pm - IP Logged

bigdsing, you did great!! had the 88 and 33pr. will play trips for weekend, seems like they like the weekend.Have a Great Day

Girl  i been wanting to give you the right numbers  all week.  YES... Hey shelby do us a favor, no one is

looking..... DO  THAT  DANCEBanana

RICOMCC's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
            Member #93844
            July 8, 2010
            13 Posts
            Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Bigdsing will you post hold numbers for GA please?

Thanks !

Today could be  IS the DAY Party

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

I posted some for GA  I like all  week  a couple of pages back...I will  look at results mid and

tell  you what I think give me a minute to talk some stuff about  that  38 pair. 

NOT ONLY DID WE CALL  VA  869.   

WE  Killed it  in PICK  4   as well  with  what  numbers?   been posting all month

368x  to pick 4        VA  8693Banana

RICOMCC's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg

United States
                Member #93844
                July 8, 2010
                13 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:39 pm - IP Logged

I posted some for GA  I like all  week  a couple of pages back...I will  look at results mid and

tell  you what I think give me a minute to talk some stuff about  that  38 pair. 

NOT ONLY DID WE CALL  VA  869.   

WE  Killed it  in PICK  4   as well  with  what  numbers?   been posting all month

368x  to pick 4        VA  8693Banana

Thanks I have been following you guys for a while and you are doing your thang !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today could be  IS the DAY Party

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:46 pm - IP Logged

Hey  coca,  I posted some numbers  in calabs thread  for  N.J   I also posted some  Pick 4  numbers in

New Jersey  pick 4 thread. I like them and am sticking by them..... I  love  2 digits repeating from

3  days  on  eve...that   802   came from our og list for all month......that list is still good and will  pay you.

you only need  1 pair this month   38x     pick a 38  number   hold it get  paid....watch  812  708  803 080

88  pair   is  hot....check mrcoco's  pair for NJ.  if she agrees with me  nail   it.....

IT MAY  Take our  numbers  a couple of days  to  hit  but  they  will hit if you can hold them

and not  change them each day..I know it is hard  because you see  something that  makes you

want to play  it..... BUT  ONCE AGAIN WE TOLD YOU NEW JESERY 

PICK a 38  number and hold  it  and check out New Jersey  thread  for PIck  4

WHY  because we got your number.......NEW JERSEY  PICK  4   8326

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2012, 2:55 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  EVERYONE.

THESE  are  what  we like for  the weekend for  everybody, 

IF YOU HAD 1  of these YOU will GET another one......

LOOK for the same pairs to repeat.  WHAT?   if you had 679....look for  698  etc

You may have to hold em.......They will either hit back to back  or  the SAME DRAW TIME

. MEANING IF YOU GOT THEM MID...YOU can expect it MID  AGAIN.....

737  787  771  774  767  780 781 721 722  786 689 679 269 792 922 929  822  821.   

READ THIs.....do I play them all  Bigs?    HeCK TO DA NO. 

PLay  the pairs  that hit already....IF YOU had  771  try  776  787...

WE  are  now gone till  monday...EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND and

TEll someone you love  that YOU LOVE THEM.

United States
                      Member #95409
                      August 9, 2010
                      2913 Posts
                      Posted: February 17, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  EVERYONE.

LOOK for the same pairs to repeat.  WHAT?   if you had 679....look for  698  etc

You may have to hold em.......They will either hit back to back  or  the SAME DRAW TIME

737  787  771  774  767  780 781 721 722  786 689 679 269 792 922 929  822  821.   

I Love you BigD!

hehe   

Have a great weekend yourself buddy, Thanks for everything!

Pete,Rene

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: February 17, 2012, 4:42 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  EVERYONE.

HAD  TO  Say  it     ......We don't  just  POST NUMBERS   WE CAME TO WIN

NORTH  CAROLINA  MID    6-2-9

I TOLD  YA WE WOULD GET N>C

yeah we  BAD...TALKING STUFF

AND PROVING IT.  DO THAT
                                   DANCEBanana   bammmm  KY 722Smash

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
                          louisville,ky
                          United States
                          Member #72809
                          March 28, 2009
                          9307 Posts
                          Posted: February 17, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

wtg on the 722 too bad i didnt see the post until now....

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

seadrink's avatar - disney23
                            Seattle
                            United States
                            Member #116221
                            September 6, 2011
                            758 Posts
                            Posted: February 17, 2012, 9:33 pm - IP Logged

Hey  coca,  I posted some numbers  in calabs thread  for  N.J   I also posted some  Pick 4  numbers in

New Jersey  pick 4 thread. I like them and am sticking by them..... I  love  2 digits repeating from

3  days  on  eve...that   802   came from our og list for all month......that list is still good and will  pay you.

you only need  1 pair this month   38x     pick a 38  number   hold it get  paid....watch  812  708  803 080

88  pair   is  hot....check mrcoco's  pair for NJ.  if she agrees with me  nail   it.....

GREAT JOB  MOM.Lovies

NEW  JERSEY    383   883   now   384.Party

Nikki 

seadrink's avatar - disney23
                              Seattle
                              United States
                              Member #116221
                              September 6, 2011
                              758 Posts
                              Posted: February 18, 2012, 4:36 pm - IP Logged

Going to play the 54 pair like you said today! Thanks!!

NORTH  CAROLINA      5-4-4  PartyPartyamazing   4459  p4

DEL   310

Fl      630

ID      689

ILL     733

Mo      483

DC       207

NY       390

WA    972    PartyParty

Page 26 of 36