Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 4:32 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Check out this winner in FL. Interesting

Topic closed. 10 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
The Ville, FL
United States
Member #95879
August 19, 2010
1708 Posts
Posted: February 3, 2012, 3:56 pm - IP Logged

So this Lady won a $1,000,000 Top Prize on our $20 "FL Millionaires Club" scratch off.

Read the release below and see her other wins.

Lady must play ALOT!

"LUCKY HARDEE COUNTY WOMAN WINS 47TH LOTTERY PRIZE
~ Claims $1 Million in the FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUB Scratch-Off game! ~

TALLAHASSEE- The Florida Lottery today announced that Aurelia Torres, 66, of Wauchula, claimed a $1 million top prize in the FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUB Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Torres chose the one-time, lump-sum payment option for her winnings in the amount of $700,000. She purchased her winning ticket at Circle K, located at 1102 E. Main Street in Wauchula.

Since 2003, Torres has had numerous other winning experiences with Florida Lottery Scratch-Off tickets. While the prizes won have ranged from $500 up to $20,000, she has had 40 $1,000 winning tickets.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
    Florida
    United States
    Member #104435
    January 14, 2011
    2244 Posts
    Posted: February 3, 2012, 7:15 pm - IP Logged

She must be buying rolls left and right....

However congrats to her! its great to see an addict win once in a while instead of a one time buyer Wink

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Orlando, FL
      United States
      Member #115785
      August 28, 2011
      259 Posts
      Posted: February 4, 2012, 11:30 am - IP Logged

Why in the world are they calling her "Lucky"?. As James said, she must be buying rolls left and right AND up and Down and sideways tooCrazy

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
        TX
        United States
        Member #121193
        January 4, 2012
        1637 Posts
        Posted: February 4, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

So this Lady won a $1,000,000 Top Prize on our $20 "FL Millionaires Club" scratch off.

Lady must play ALOT!

TALLAHASSEE- The Florida Lottery today announced that Aurelia Torres, 66, of Wauchula, claimed a $1 million top prize in the FLORIDA MILLIONAIRES CLUB Scratch-Off game at Florida Lottery headquarters in Tallahassee. Torres chose the one-time, lump-sum payment option for her winnings in the amount of $700,000. She purchased her winning ticket at Circle K, located at 1102 E. Main Street in Wauchula.

Since 2003, Torres has had numerous other winning experiences with Florida Lottery Scratch-Off tickets. While the prizes won have ranged from $500 up to $20,000, she has had 40 $1,000 winning tickets.

SHE buys every ticket after I do...I swear it...  either that or she buys em BEFORE mine...I am moving to Wauchula

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Big Stone Gap, VA
          United States
          Member #108912
          April 2, 2011
          68 Posts
          Posted: February 5, 2012, 9:41 am - IP Logged

WOW...ok this really narrows down my purchases to only BDB, LFL and Monopoly from here on out! Oh where art there 1M BDB tickets? 79 exist and not a one to be found in north FL?

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
            TX
            United States
            Member #121193
            January 4, 2012
            1637 Posts
            Posted: February 5, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

WOW...ok this really narrows down my purchases to only BDB, LFL and Monopoly from here on out! Oh where art there 1M BDB tickets? 79 exist and not a one to be found in north FL?

Don't feel bad Mad,,,,, there aren't any in central FL either !!! Bang Head

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Big Stone Gap, VA
              United States
              Member #108912
              April 2, 2011
              68 Posts
              Posted: February 5, 2012, 10:00 am - IP Logged

Just like most guys on here, I expect to win when I buy, not necessarily a huge jackpot. But to at least break even. I've hit $500 on many occassion yet haven't scratched a $1000 winner. Is there is a route of progression, I don't know. Probably wishful thinking but I do feel if I was in south FL,  I might be a millionaire by now! Gotta believe!

LottoGuyBC's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                British Columbia
                Canada
                Member #116101
                September 4, 2011
                4033 Posts
                Posted: February 18, 2012, 3:26 pm - IP Logged

" Holy Chicken Livers Batman! " Thud

"You have to be in it to win it!"

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                  Florida
                  United States
                  Member #62713
                  July 6, 2008
                  3715 Posts
                  Posted: February 20, 2012, 11:49 pm - IP Logged

She must be buying rolls left and right....

However congrats to her! its great to see an addict win once in a while instead of a one time buyer Wink

I Agree!

Keep moving Forward.

Lucki723's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
                    Florida
                    United States
                    Member #62713
                    July 6, 2008
                    3715 Posts
                    Posted: February 20, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Just like most guys on here, I expect to win when I buy, not necessarily a huge jackpot. But to at least break even. I've hit $500 on many occassion yet haven't scratched a $1000 winner. Is there is a route of progression, I don't know. Probably wishful thinking but I do feel if I was in south FL,  I might be a millionaire by now! Gotta believe!

Not Really - I live in South FLA and still have yet to win $1,000 on a ticket myself. I also have won many $100 and Few $500 winners but nothing over that.

Keep moving Forward.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6305 Posts
                      Posted: February 21, 2012, 9:10 am - IP Logged

Lady must play ALOT!

WOW!!!!! i'm trying to convince DH to move too Florida.....LOL.....