Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 1:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dream - Help Please

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by kandi49.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
Tampa, FL
United States
Member #121764
January 16, 2012
188 Posts
Posted: February 6, 2012, 12:51 pm - IP Logged

My girlfriend and I play the lottery together.  She just told me she had a dream last night that she wanted to buy a FORD MUSTANG CAR, demanding that the car be WHITE (they didn't have it in white so she didn't get it but they'd bring it over when they got one).  However, she says she would never buy a Mustang in real life lol.  There were also PUPPIES in her dream but not hers.  One puppy was BLACK AND BROWN that looked like a pomeranian/ chihuahua but she can't remember the others.  We plan to play our next drawing on Wednesday evening. Any help with what this might mean for numbers? Thank you! Smile

LottoNick56's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
    Tampa, FL
    United States
    Member #121764
    January 16, 2012
    188 Posts
    Posted: February 6, 2012, 9:26 pm - IP Logged

No one out there can help me with this dream? Blue Angel

BIRD's avatar - hiro bird.jpg
      clarkston georgia
      United States
      Member #555
      August 8, 2002
      3348 Posts
      Posted: February 6, 2012, 10:31 pm - IP Logged

spooky soozy 888

birdshouse.ning.com

join us at birdshouse

bird 4=7

florida
        United States
        Member #122455
        February 1, 2012
        8 Posts
        Posted: February 7, 2012, 1:54 am - IP Logged

My girlfriend and I play the lottery together.  She just told me she had a dream last night that she wanted to buy a FORD MUSTANG CAR, demanding that the car be WHITE (they didn't have it in white so she didn't get it but they'd bring it over when they got one).  However, she says she would never buy a Mustang in real life lol.  There were also PUPPIES in her dream but not hers.  One puppy was BLACK AND BROWN that looked like a pomeranian/ chihuahua but she can't remember the others.  We plan to play our next drawing on Wednesday evening. Any help with what this might mean for numbers? Thank you! Smile

I need more detail on your dream, I can interpret, how many puppies, the part about the car, boiles down to an event in the future and it also is a number/ the number for dog--in this case puppies is 15--the number for any dream is 7 and for the vehicle is 79 these numbers you can play them as follow 715--1579--779--dream numbers have to be played for the next three days of having the dream--her dream with the car is a future thing to come, it is having to do with the vehicle she owns now, she needs to get someone to check it for her before it gets damaged, the puppies refers to small times of happiness coming a little at a time.

your welcome,

Casman 367

florida
          United States
          Member #122455
          February 1, 2012
          8 Posts
          Posted: February 7, 2012, 2:00 am - IP Logged

I just sent you a reply, I'm casman 367 and I am also in Florida, I hope this gets to you in time, good luck with the numbers, but further detail is needed for future dreams, I'll be able to help in such events and, you  need to check  your girlfriends car, give it a check up, check your fluid levels, and also listen to the water pump for sounds or vibrations, it's got to do with the engine. good luck once again.

Casman 367

kandi49's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
            georgetown sc
            United States
            Member #112488
            June 20, 2011
            3926 Posts
            Posted: February 7, 2012, 5:50 pm - IP Logged

000 086 006 222 237 721 997 171 751 669 666 999 367 gl