Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 7:22 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Prayer shield for protection- No weapon formed against you shall prosper!

Topic closed. 14 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Divine Guidance.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
columbus, GA
United States
Member #67676
December 2, 2008
2870 Posts
Posted: February 8, 2012, 9:53 am - IP Logged

Prayer of Protection Prayer Shield

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ Your one and only Son who died and rose again for remission of sin, I bind, rebuke and render powerless: all division, discord, disunity, strife, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealously, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear of spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, any spirits of antichrist.I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despite-fully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me, and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit  or counterfeit
tongues that have been prayed against me.

I am God's child. I resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armour of God (my loins girt about with truth; and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; taking the shield of faith, with which I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked; the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching with all perseverance and supplication for all saints) and declare it is an amour of light. I take authority over this day, Let it be prosperous for me Lord and let me walk in your love.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today and fills me with all needed gifting and graces. I discern between the righteous and the wicked and I take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God's property. Satan, you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs.

God, I pray for the ministry You have for me. Anoint me God for all you have called me to do for You. I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of protection, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, around myself and my loved ones throughout this day and night. I ask You God, in the name of Jesus, to send angels to surround us today and everyday, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls, bodies, wills and emotions. I call on Your holy angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family and those I've named from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

"God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my Savior" (Isaiah 12:2 NAB)

hi-7's avatar - Lottery-009.jpg
    Nassau
    Bahamas
    Member #110431
    May 3, 2011
    5916 Posts
    Posted: February 8, 2012, 10:03 am - IP Logged

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray this prayer in the power of the Holy Spirit. In the name of Jesus Christ Your one and only Son who died and rose again for remission of sin, I bind, rebuke and render powerless: all division, discord, disunity, strife, wrath, murder, criticism, condemnation, pride, envy, jealously, gossip, slander, evil speaking, complaining, lying, false teaching, false gifts, false manifestations, lying signs and wonders, poverty, fear of lack, fear of spirits, deceiving spirits, religious spirits, hindering spirits, retaliatory spirits, any spirits of antichrist.I bind all curses that have been spoken against me. I bless those who curse me, and pray blessings on those who despite-fully use me. I bind all spoken judgments made against me, and judgments I have made against others. I bind the power of negative words from others, and I bind and render useless all prayers not inspired by the Holy Spirit  or counterfeit

I am God's child. I resist the devil and declare that No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armour of God (my loins girt about with truth; and having on the breastplate of righteousness; and my feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; taking the shield of faith, with which I shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked; the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God;Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching with all perseverance and supplication for all saints) and declare it is an amour of light. I take authority over this day, Let it be prosperous for me Lord and let me walk in your love.

The Holy Spirit leads and guides me today and fills me with all needed gifting and graces. I discern between the righteous and the wicked and I take authority over Satan and all his demons and those people who are influenced by them. I declare Satan is under my feet and shall remain there all day.

I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. I am God's property. Satan, you are bound from my family, my mind, my body, my home, and my finances. I confess that I am healed and whole. I flourish, am long lived, stable, durable, incorruptible, fruitful, virtuous, full of peace, patience and love. Whatsoever I set my hands to do shall prosper for God supplies all my needs.

God, I pray for the ministry You have for me. Anoint me God for all you have called me to do for You. I call forth divine appointments, open doors of opportunity, God ordained encounters and ministry positions.

I claim a hedge of protection, by the Precious Blood of Jesus, around myself and my loved ones throughout this day and night. I ask You God, in the name of Jesus, to send angels to surround us today and everyday, and to put them throughout my house and around our cars, souls, bodies, wills and emotions. I call on Your holy angels to protect my house from any intrusion and to protect me and my family and those I've named from any harmful demonic or other physical or mental attacks. I ask all of this in the name of Jesus.

"God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and my courage is the Lord, and He has been my Savior" (Isaiah 12:2 NAB)

Amen!!!

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: February 8, 2012, 11:15 am - IP Logged

Thank you Divine, that's a really beautiful prayer, lately have been having some troubles, dark thoughts, etc, and this post has lifted my spirit..also had a question.isn't gambling frowned upon in the bible, I haven't read much just an assumption..

chasb123's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
        New Providence
        Bahamas
        Member #109015
        April 4, 2011
        398 Posts
        Posted: February 8, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

I also was having dark thoughts and reading your prayer which I prayed also have strengthened my resolve.

Thanks for your prayer and much divine guidance for us all.

columbus, GA
          United States
          Member #67676
          December 2, 2008
          2870 Posts
          Posted: February 8, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

your welcome lotsofwins, My thoughts on the bible is that it has been interpreted by many people and by many differents ways, what i believe is that God will provide all that you need. Some people do have that view i feel that if you are gambling your house away or playing where it interupts the daily progress of your life that maybe you should not be playing...just my personal thoughts.

Good luck to you, remember even when you think that he is not there, he is always there for you......Call on him.

columbus, GA
            United States
            Member #67676
            December 2, 2008
            2870 Posts
            Posted: February 8, 2012, 12:02 pm - IP Logged

Sun Smiley Just believe in him...he never leaves us, we are the ones that stray from him.

temptustoo's avatar - cat anm.gif
              usa
              United States
              Member #89197
              April 2, 2010
              2817 Posts
              Posted: February 8, 2012, 12:10 pm - IP Logged

Big Grin AngelAmen Big Grin Angel

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
                Philadelphia, PA
                United States
                Member #84786
                January 3, 2010
                520 Posts
                Posted: February 10, 2012, 5:30 am - IP Logged

Dear Heavenly Father,

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

CopyCat's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
                  Los Angeles
                  United States
                  Member #1289
                  March 22, 2003
                  473 Posts
                  Posted: February 13, 2012, 12:44 am - IP Logged

Dear Heavenly Father,

Thank you Divine Guidance for your kindness in all areas; as it happens you posted this when it was most needed.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$Blue Angel

columbus, GA
                    United States
                    Member #67676
                    December 2, 2008
                    2870 Posts
                    Posted: February 22, 2012, 11:10 am - IP Logged

Thank you Divine Guidance for your kindness in all areas; as it happens you posted this when it was most needed.

Blessings,

CopyCat$$$$$$$$$$Blue Angel

thank you all for all the kind words, it really does work! you say it and you get blessed! works for me. 

Take care family

DG

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
                      New York
                      United States
                      Member #108469
                      March 26, 2011
                      4011 Posts
                      Posted: February 22, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Divine Guidance, Thanks for this inspiration.

Many BlessingsBlue Angel

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
                        chicago
                        United States
                        Member #114147
                        July 24, 2011
                        216 Posts
                        Posted: February 22, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

your welcome lotsofwins, My thoughts on the bible is that it has been interpreted by many people and by many differents ways, what i believe is that God will provide all that you need. Some people do have that view i feel that if you are gambling your house away or playing where it interupts the daily progress of your life that maybe you should not be playing...just my personal thoughts.

Good luck to you, remember even when you think that he is not there, he is always there for you......Call on him.

Very well said Divine Guidance!!!!!

Hurray!

columbus, GA
                          United States
                          Member #67676
                          December 2, 2008
                          2870 Posts
                          Posted: February 22, 2012, 1:14 pm - IP Logged

God is always the first and the last resort! hi ladies:) , faith2205 your like a flower, that is blooming keep up the good work, and as always sootie, keep doing what you doing!

Sun SmileyGo to the father first. GOD

arverne ny
                            United States
                            Member #114741
                            August 6, 2011
                            233 Posts
                            Posted: February 22, 2012, 1:46 pm - IP Logged

Beautiful, Prayer on this day.Thanks,right on time, sometimes we may be going through something in life. I appreciate  reading  your  prayer today. Blessing to you and the lottery post family.

columbus, GA
                              United States
                              Member #67676
                              December 2, 2008
                              2870 Posts
                              Posted: February 22, 2012, 2:36 pm - IP Logged

Hold fast.....I did when you waiver you let the doubt creep in. Even if the solution does not seem at hand and even if it looks worse hold fast.....It is just an illusion......dont stop the faith before the miracle. I saw something the other day which i would like to share with my LP family, that helped me as well, i will try to find a way to get it up in mystical it is awesome....

stay down hold fast and get your blessings!

Peace

DG

Sun SmileyGo to the father first. GOD