Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Check your last 30 or 60 draws for the next hit system

Topic closed. 16 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Jaretzy2jordany.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
Stone Mountain*Georgia
United States
Member #828
November 2, 2002
10491 Posts
Posted: February 16, 2012, 4:52 pm - IP Logged

This is an update to a Systems Post last month about the last 30 or so REPEAT numbers .......well...... repeating. 

Check your past 30 or so last draws...... if none of them have repeated yet...then be on the look out. 

One of the last 30 numbers will repeat every 6 draws or so....on average. This is for ANY point in time going back to the previous 30 draws.

Normally you will see around 22 singles ......and about 8 doubles there within those 30 draws !  Expecting a double today? Well, check your previous    8 or so doubles. 

There should be around5 Repeat numbers looking right back at you ready to hit ....within those 30 past draws. 

Match them with current due digits .....short sums ....roots etc. 

Example today.

The Ca midday game going into today has had no repeat numbers in the past 30 draws......and so

• Results:  30 box combination groups  (30 straight combinations) NO REPeats during this time.....

Past 30 draws Ca Midday:

437 465 651 234 066 440 412 873 284 714 366 818 454 447 711 728 168 917 161 751 770 646 222 102 155 400 376 258 058 610

Looking over the last 30 draws up there .......and expecting a repeat number was a wise choice today. There have been none up until today

for the last 30 draws .........inspite of the average repeat hitting every 6 draws on average. If we were expecting a double today....there were

only 8 of those to look back at. 

Number hit today was 077  Sun Smiley  A Repeat winner. 

Also.... when playing repeat numbers from the previous 30 or so draws..... they almost never come back the same way straight !

Try to play them in a different positional order ......better for hunting a straight hit that way. 

The only real failure .....is the failure to try.                               

Luck is a very rare thing....... Odds not so much. 

Odds never change .....but probability does. 

Win d    

helpmewin's avatar - dandy
    u$a
    United States
    Member #106665
    February 22, 2011
    19964 Posts
    Posted: February 16, 2012, 4:55 pm - IP Logged

Great info i will have to do sum back testing on that..

thanks for sharing....Smile

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
      Stone Mountain*Georgia
      United States
      Member #828
      November 2, 2002
      10491 Posts
      Posted: February 16, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Great info i will have to do sum back testing on that..

thanks for sharing....Smile

Hi helpmewin !  If I'm not mistaken you play IN right? 

Here are IN EVE's last 30 draws...... and the draw last night was 536 right?

Check it out....came back in a different order to. 

536     <<<....557 381 586 431 764 741 453 416 305 478 073 626 953 191 911 604 109 417 295 569 814 356 339 509 089 192 986 766 405

Win d    

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Chicago, IL
        United States
        Member #66426
        October 25, 2008
        332 Posts
        Posted: February 16, 2012, 6:16 pm - IP Logged

Wow Great system! Will this work for a one draw State like Arizona and Two draws State like Illinois?

Scott311's avatar - 311 logo01.jpg
          N.C.
          United States
          Member #59229
          March 9, 2008
          327 Posts
          Posted: February 16, 2012, 6:31 pm - IP Logged

Thanks WIN D! You the man! Party

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
            Stone Mountain*Georgia
            United States
            Member #828
            November 2, 2002
            10491 Posts
            Posted: February 16, 2012, 10:09 pm - IP Logged

Wow Great system! Will this work for a one draw State like Arizona and Two draws State like Illinois?

Hi dell... 

Sure it will work like that ...... as long as you are consistant with the draws.......with any 30 past draws.

You ask about Arizona ..... check out the last 30 draws. You haven't had a repeat in about 2 weeks. So, don't forget about that average of around 5 or 6 repeats per month.   

<<....... 470 604 817 136 669 703 170 731 409 922 367 396 644 580 493 154 572 415 990 279 547 764 110 843 013 180 161 483 867 165

Win d    

dell1972's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
              Chicago, IL
              United States
              Member #66426
              October 25, 2008
              332 Posts
              Posted: February 16, 2012, 10:34 pm - IP Logged

Question

How do u which number to play again since it will be 30 draws? That would be alot of numbers to play per day or each draw.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                Stone Mountain*Georgia
                United States
                Member #828
                November 2, 2002
                10491 Posts
                Posted: February 17, 2012, 7:35 am - IP Logged

Question

How do u which number to play again since it will be 30 draws? That would be alot of numbers to play per day or each draw.

Really dell ?  LOL

I put out a system that keeps you from looking back over the last 365 draws.......and cut those down ........all the way down..... to 30 little draws to scan through? But, you want to cut it down even more?   You are TUFF dell..... LOL 

Actually that really is a different story and a different system ...... there are several ways that I use myself that may not be the right one for the right day......in other words I am forced to GAMBLE on several of those darn things. Online play is good for that I've been told. LOL 

Being serious.... if today's draw feels like a double I look back at what is normally only around 6,7, or 8 doubles to scan  and check those out as potential repeats. That's just one example.

If today I have gone through all of my stats ......and it looks like a Digit 4 is about to hit ......then numbers with digit 4 is what I look at the most.... ETC.  Perhaps something else like Short Sums are due..... short sum 2 perhaps... then Blah Blah ....etc. short sum 2's.  .....and on ....and on. Cross reference several things or focus on just one thing. Like Billy Crystal does... LOL 

Fyi..... dell, if you play in ILL then you have a great situation to play at. Below are your last 30 draws....and guess what? No repeats ....  oh yes.

.....? 353 187 150 455 748 963 153 223 664 708 981 580 635 035 839 703 855 869 902   122 491 235 626 599 443 906 733 667  432    

Win d    

JKING's avatar - Kaleidoscope 3.gif

United States
                  Member #5599
                  July 13, 2004
                  1192 Posts
                  Posted: February 17, 2012, 8:03 am - IP Logged

Why 30 or 60 draws? Is there a special reason?

You are a slave to the choices you have made.  jk

Even a blind squirrel will occasioanlly find an acorn.

WIN  D's avatar - q05Q0
                    Stone Mountain*Georgia
                    United States
                    Member #828
                    November 2, 2002
                    10491 Posts
                    Posted: February 17, 2012, 8:18 am - IP Logged

Why 30 or 60 draws? Is there a special reason?

Started off going month to month .......looking back doing those stats. Those averages are based on that amount of draws .......anything shorter than that was not enough pad for me .....to take into account for the occational outlier stat.  You know that girl we run into from time to time ......" Abby Normal".  ...also know as Lady Luck. 

Other wise .....if anyone finds any other sweet spots to use instead ....... jump in with some stats.  I'm easy....   

Of course some might be tempted to go back 60 draws....and double their chance at a repeat......but then that doubles the scan back too and that's a bridge too far for me. I admit .... I go back a few more than that sometimes .....or not quite 30 back.

For now, my sweet spot ......is around 30 draws.   

Win d    

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5396 Posts
                      Posted: February 19, 2012, 1:31 am - IP Logged

Started off going month to month .......looking back doing those stats. Those averages are based on that amount of draws .......anything shorter than that was not enough pad for me .....to take into account for the occational outlier stat.  You know that girl we run into from time to time ......" Abby Normal".  ...also know as Lady Luck. 

Other wise .....if anyone finds any other sweet spots to use instead ....... jump in with some stats.  I'm easy....   

Of course some might be tempted to go back 60 draws....and double their chance at a repeat......but then that doubles the scan back too and that's a bridge too far for me. I admit .... I go back a few more than that sometimes .....or not quite 30 back.

For now, my sweet spot ......is around 30 draws.   

Created Excel program for any state.

Here is the download link:

http://www.box.com/s/ppnld17ufabxhzfilely

1.  Create a new folder.  Name it whatever you like

2.  Download the zip file (contains 2 Excel files version 2002)

3.  Unzip the 2 Excel files into your new folder (Step 1)

4.  Open the 1st Excel file "P3StateDraws.xls"

5.  Once P3StateDraws.xls opens go to the top Main Menu and select FILE > OPEN and locate the second file "WinD30Draws.xls"

6.  Go the Tab at the bottom labeled "States".  Locate cell J2.  Click the cell.  You should see a "drop-down" arrow to the right.  Click the drop-down arrow to select your state (Abbreviation).  States will have either Midday, Evening, and Combined depending on how many draws your state has.

7.  After you selected your state in Step 6.  Go to the Tab labeled "Wind30".  In cell column "P" or "Q" you may see the word "HIT".  Column "P" may contain HITS for Straight combinations.  Column "Q" may contain "HITS for Boxed combinations. 

Cell columns "S", "T", and "U" you should see skip and hit charts for the Singles, Doubles, and Triples and also for Positions 1 through 3.  Note: a skip of 0 (zero) represents a most recent hit.

Cell R1= Total number of draws in database for that state

Cell R3 = State Abbreviation

Cell R4 = State and Drawing Type (Midday, Evening or Combined)

United States
                        Member #95409
                        August 9, 2010
                        2913 Posts
                        Posted: February 19, 2012, 11:27 pm - IP Logged

Created Excel program for any state.

Here is the download link:

http://www.box.com/s/ppnld17ufabxhzfilely

1.  Create a new folder.  Name it whatever you like

2.  Download the zip file (contains 2 Excel files version 2002)

3.  Unzip the 2 Excel files into your new folder (Step 1)

4.  Open the 1st Excel file "P3StateDraws.xls"

5.  Once P3StateDraws.xls opens go to the top Main Menu and select FILE > OPEN and locate the second file "WinD30Draws.xls"

6.  Go the Tab at the bottom labeled "States".  Locate cell J2.  Click the cell.  You should see a "drop-down" arrow to the right.  Click the drop-down arrow to select your state (Abbreviation).  States will have either Midday, Evening, and Combined depending on how many draws your state has.

7.  After you selected your state in Step 6.  Go to the Tab labeled "Wind30".  In cell column "P" or "Q" you may see the word "HIT".  Column "P" may contain HITS for Straight combinations.  Column "Q" may contain "HITS for Boxed combinations. 

Cell columns "S", "T", and "U" you should see skip and hit charts for the Singles, Doubles, and Triples and also for Positions 1 through 3.  Note: a skip of 0 (zero) represents a most recent hit.

Cell R1= Total number of draws in database for that state

Cell R3 = State Abbreviation

Cell R4 = State and Drawing Type (Midday, Evening or Combined)

Wow!

Pretty impressive Winsum!

Dumb question but how/where do we add new draws/dates ?

Pete

yiot's avatar - friends
                          california
                          United States
                          Member #69202
                          January 6, 2009
                          2655 Posts
                          Posted: February 20, 2012, 8:44 pm - IP Logged

Thank you windy,testing Cali tonight with the last 40 night draws   Cheers

nlsa Scisclo

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                            Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #2218
                            September 1, 2003
                            5396 Posts
                            Posted: February 20, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Wow!

Pretty impressive Winsum!

Dumb question but how/where do we add new draws/dates ?

Pete

Here is a link to a video on how to update the drawings.

http://www.screencast.com/t/HzG9LPIp

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                              New Mexico
                              United States
                              Member #86099
                              January 29, 2010
                              11166 Posts
                              Posted: February 20, 2012, 10:52 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link to a video on how to update the drawings.

http://www.screencast.com/t/HzG9LPIp

You sure do some excellent programming!

Sun Smiley