Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

If there is a System or Holygrail to crack: Pick3 or Pick4...

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by flossdog.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

Honduras
Member #20982
August 29, 2005
4715 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2012, 7:03 pm - IP Logged

guys you do agree that the oldest person in the room is the wizest????

correct right???

well the lotteries/pick3-pick4 started in: 1970 i think...

but guess what??? horse racing has be around since the Romans or older than that...

and horse racing is like pick3 and pick4...so where you should be looking for a System or Holygrail to crack: Pick3 or Pick4 where you should be looking is in horse racing, maybe some horse racing archive i dont know...

i thought about this since: 3 years ago but forgot to mention it...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨

United States
    Member #110594
    May 8, 2011
    885 Posts
    Posted: February 21, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

guys you do agree that the oldest person in the room is the wizest????

correct right???

well the lotteries/pick3-pick4 started in: 1970 i think...

but guess what??? horse racing has be around since the Romans or older than that...

and horse racing is like pick3 and pick4...so where you should be looking for a System or Holygrail to crack: Pick3 or Pick4 where you should be looking is in horse racing, maybe some horse racing archive i dont know...

i thought about this since: 3 years ago but forgot to mention it...

Pumpi,

What else have you forgot to mention? It's amazing you remembered after 3 years. You must have a good memory. I think horse racing was around the time of the cowboys because I've seen it in westerns. It was always the guys in the white hats chasing the guys in the black hats. But back then you could shoot the horse and the rider if you wanted to. They even had OTB back then. I forgot to mention that I forgot to mention this  because  I was drinking in a saloon . Sad Cheers