Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lotto Numbers Through Hypnosis

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
LottoMomma's avatar - strawberry
Michigan
United States
Member #100025
November 4, 2010
158 Posts
Posted: February 21, 2012, 11:07 pm - IP Logged

I hope this falls under the "Mystical" catagory...

Does anyone believe you can get your lotto numbers through hypnosis?  I have been doing numbers with GH system over the past year and have won little bits here and there but nothing major. Hubby keeps telling me I need to get quiet and think of the numbers and/or let them come to me... which got me too thinking.. hypnosis is getting quiet and opening your mind so it can take in whatever abounds? 

So, am wondering if maybe he might be on track with something there and maybe I been doing it all wrong.  Or do you think it makes since to incorporate the two... hypnosis and the charts?  He says no....

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

thanks

LottoMomma

Blue Angel

imagine's avatar - WINGS

United States
    Member #85047
    January 7, 2010
    102 Posts
    Posted: February 22, 2012, 2:06 am - IP Logged

Google lucid dreams lottery.

Janine Cox had an incredible 33 day streak of lucid dreams about the lottery and horses.

Hope that helps.

There is a free lucid dream book on the web, and lots of free tips out there

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34149 Posts
      Posted: February 22, 2012, 4:16 am - IP Logged

Google lucid dreams lottery.

Janine Cox had an incredible 33 day streak of lucid dreams about the lottery and horses.

Hope that helps.

There is a free lucid dream book on the web, and lots of free tips out there

Sounds interesting I will check that out thanks!

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.