Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 12:35 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I have 2 experiments for the scratchers to try..

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by steph219121.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bigheadnick's avatar - badluck
Taunton, Ma
United States
Member #123005
February 11, 2012
136 Posts
Posted: February 24, 2012, 10:57 pm - IP Logged

Experiment 1 (SRX code) - It seems to me that there is a greater chance of a winner right after or before the srx code appears than any other code. I would like to see this as a percentage. My own experience isn't enough to verify my theory so if you guys are interested....If you come accross the srx code, buy the next ticket and give me your results. I would actually like to do this with all the codes just to see what the results are.. Any takers?

Experiment 2 (cycle purchasing) - It seems to me that when I hop from store to store buying 1or 2(if I see srx) tickets at a time and moving on to the next store instead of staying in one place, I tend to hit more winners. I don't think it's a coincedence that I started doing this about a week ago and this has been a good week for me. So instead of buying 10 in 1 place try buying 10 from 5 places. I believe it will increase your odds. Personally $2 tickets have been working for me but if you have the budget to go for $5 or $10 tickets, by all means go for it. I believe the logic will still apply. Any takers on this one?

Seminole
    United States
    Member #60174
    April 8, 2008
    123 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2012, 6:57 am - IP Logged

Experiment 1 (SRX code) - It seems to me that there is a greater chance of a winner right after or before the srx code appears than any other code. I would like to see this as a percentage. My own experience isn't enough to verify my theory so if you guys are interested....If you come accross the srx code, buy the next ticket and give me your results. I would actually like to do this with all the codes just to see what the results are.. Any takers?

Experiment 2 (cycle purchasing) - It seems to me that when I hop from store to store buying 1or 2(if I see srx) tickets at a time and moving on to the next store instead of staying in one place, I tend to hit more winners. I don't think it's a coincedence that I started doing this about a week ago and this has been a good week for me. So instead of buying 10 in 1 place try buying 10 from 5 places. I believe it will increase your odds. Personally $2 tickets have been working for me but if you have the budget to go for $5 or $10 tickets, by all means go for it. I believe the logic will still apply. Any takers on this one?

What is SRX code ?

Taunton, Ma
      United States
      Member #123005
      February 11, 2012
      136 Posts
      Posted: February 25, 2012, 11:28 am - IP Logged

What is SRX code ?

There is a 3-letter code on every scratch ticket which denotes a winner up to $600. For example one=$1 ohn=$100 twy=$20 etc.. If it is not a winner or if it is over $600 it will display a supposedly random code like srx,ovt,tre,oir etc.. It is my thought that there should be a pattern behind these codes. The codes can be found scratching certain areas of the ticket usually between winning numbers. I believe some states are a bit defferent depending on the company they're using to make the tickets. But all work roughly like I explained. At least as far as I know.

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
        NY
        United States
        Member #121961
        January 21, 2012
        3157 Posts
        Posted: February 25, 2012, 11:34 am - IP Logged

Experiment 2 works 4 me.

dr65's avatar - black panther.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #74096
          May 2, 2009
          22852 Posts
          Posted: February 25, 2012, 11:51 am - IP Logged

Experiment #2 works for me too. But 1 or 2 out of the bins from different stores. There are many times where a winner is just waiting for you. And if not, you

can say you didn't spend much there. That's not to say you won't spend more collectively but I think the chances of finding something good are much better

with the 1, 2 method at different places. Some days are bad, some days are very good.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
            Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
            United States
            Member #73904
            April 28, 2009
            14903 Posts
            Posted: February 25, 2012, 2:57 pm - IP Logged

The best strategy would be to follow me around and buy the next tickets after I buy mine.

I always get the losers out of the way for the next guy.

It's my way of giving back to the community.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Taunton, Ma
              United States
              Member #123005
              February 11, 2012
              136 Posts
              Posted: February 25, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

The best strategy would be to follow me around and buy the next tickets after I buy mine.

I always get the losers out of the way for the next guy.

It's my way of giving back to the community.

Very nice of you Smile. You should move out here so I can try it lol

sully16's avatar - sharan
                Ringleader
                Michigan
                United States
                Member #81740
                October 28, 2009
                40293 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:23 am - IP Logged

System 2, welcome to Lottery post

Did you exchange a walk on part in the war ?

For a lead role in a cage?

From Pink Floyd's " Wish you were here"

Seminole
                  United States
                  Member #60174
                  April 8, 2008
                  123 Posts
                  Posted: February 26, 2012, 11:50 am - IP Logged

Thanks I will keep track and see what happens! Good luck

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
                    Dayton OH
                    United States
                    Member #124697
                    March 18, 2012
                    251 Posts
                    Posted: March 20, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I hop around from about 4 stores in my area and it seems to be working for me. Smile

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O