Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 8:51 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Smoke yet no fire

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by TheGameGrl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
TheGameGrl's avatar - character catafly.jpg
A long and winding road
United States
Member #17084
June 10, 2005
4576 Posts
Posted: February 25, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

This dream (that as I am waking up from) because it is SO Intense goes as follows.

In the dream I "smell" and "see" the smoke that is bellowing into my room....I panic and literaly jump from the bed....rushing to get my family out of the apartment. Here is the kicker...

I am "awake" to the extent that I am physically standing...rushing thru the apartment hallway and can both see and "smell " the "smoke"...Then as I near my living room...I become FULLY awake ( because I am yelling...fire...smoke!!) ....and I can no longer see the smoke or smell it.Basically I am sleep walking thru this visual ...and sensatory enigma...

this is the second time I have had this horrid reaction to a dream in which I would swear on my life was real becuase I DO wake up...My son the first time had to stop me from trying to grab stuff to leave...he said Mom there is no smoke or fire.....

Can someone explain this bizarre antic and what numbers come to mind? (yes I know 911 is a typical response...)...

~~Is it true, Is it kind,Is it necessary. ~~~

pa:888,4445,6132,4444,8008

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34527 Posts
    Posted: February 25, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Off the top of my head Smoke is 105  Fire is 103 030 311

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34527 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:26 am - IP Logged

You are welcome thank you!Cool  Pitures is 702 120  Faith

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
        chicago
        United States
        Member #114147
        July 24, 2011
        216 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:34 am - IP Logged

This dream (that as I am waking up from) because it is SO Intense goes as follows.

In the dream I "smell" and "see" the smoke that is bellowing into my room....I panic and literaly jump from the bed....rushing to get my family out of the apartment. Here is the kicker...

I am "awake" to the extent that I am physically standing...rushing thru the apartment hallway and can both see and "smell " the "smoke"...Then as I near my living room...I become FULLY awake ( because I am yelling...fire...smoke!!) ....and I can no longer see the smoke or smell it.Basically I am sleep walking thru this visual ...and sensatory enigma...

this is the second time I have had this horrid reaction to a dream in which I would swear on my life was real becuase I DO wake up...My son the first time had to stop me from trying to grab stuff to leave...he said Mom there is no smoke or fire.....

Can someone explain this bizarre antic and what numbers come to mind? (yes I know 911 is a typical response...)...

Wow, I saw this as I was posting something quite similar. Not exactly the same but I as well was "dreaming" / sleepwalking. I could smell smoke/fire...but I woke up and I was actually standing over my stove burning pictures.

I'm SOOO thankful my children and I are ok but am very shaken.

I'll see what numbers come up for this.

Blessings to you!!!!

A long and winding road
          United States
          Member #17084
          June 10, 2005
          4576 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2012, 2:13 pm - IP Logged

thank you posters! Oddly the 107 showed in my state....Even last night I again had this perturbing "senses" of smoke dream....Something is definitely trying to get thru to me.....

Faith? Were you sleep walking too? That is how mine turns out...since I am fully awake and come to my senses by the  time I find myself in the living room....

Faith2205's avatar - animal butterfly.jpg
            chicago
            United States
            Member #114147
            July 24, 2011
            216 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2012, 4:26 pm - IP Logged

thank you posters! Oddly the 107 showed in my state....Even last night I again had this perturbing "senses" of smoke dream....Something is definitely trying to get thru to me.....

Faith? Were you sleep walking too? That is how mine turns out...since I am fully awake and come to my senses by the  time I find myself in the living room....

Hi TheGameGrl,

Yes, I was sleep walking...not something normal for me!! I guess that's what I should call it..because I was walking around doing things but like you say I didn't come to my senses until I already had the stove on and the picture in the flame. SCARY. but I recall walking from my kitchen counter to the stove...I recall smelling the picture saying "I smell fire, where is it".

kandi49's avatar - Lottery-008.jpg
              georgetown sc
              United States
              Member #112488
              June 20, 2011
              3924 Posts
              Posted: February 26, 2012, 4:53 pm - IP Logged

167 225 889 888 999 989 455 669 806 308 660 559 983 861 906 146 this dream mean improving financial conditions

A long and winding road
                United States
                Member #17084
                June 10, 2005
                4576 Posts
                Posted: February 26, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Thank you kandi!! Will keep those sets in mind....Ohh how I wish finances would improve....Been a difficult year.

Faith, Thank goodness you are okay. These sleep walking ones are soo..."real"....glad you are safe. Next time dream of making jello...u cant get hurt that way :) ( just a little silly humor).