Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 7:00 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

New to this forum...

Topic closed. 8 replies. Last post 5 years ago by dallascowboyfan.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Orlando, FLa
United States
Member #123652
February 26, 2012
6 Posts
Posted: February 26, 2012, 3:48 pm - IP Logged

After viewing this forum for several months, I just wanted to add my scratch winnings to the huge list.  No BIG winners but I do have a $1000 BDB and a $1000 MS to record.  About 3 $500 GRT with 2 coming on the same day.  Just scratched my 1st $500 Monopoly the other day at Publix (2 GOs and 1 $100 on same ticket.  Also have $500 BDB as well as $500 FMC.  I had the nerve one day to buy a book FMC.  Spent $600 book produced $1285.  Then bought another book of FMC and only produced $335. 

This all started about 16 months ago when I scratched $100 on a $2 Lucky Shramrock.  Since then I have been a terrible addict to these things.  I don't even play PB, Lotto, Fan5 or Mega$$$ anymore.  I have to learn to be more conservative when I play.  I once sat in a store and scratched 8 BDBs in a row without winning.  Now that is just not right. 

I used to save all my big winners (either photocopies or the clerk just gave them back to me) but a few months ago, trying to stop, I threw them all away.  Then my better half found out and, as you might guess, blew a head gasket.  I don't blame her.

I can relate to all these posts that I read and know I am not alone.  I also had a $20 Monopoly with every #, I was freaking out but they were only $10 each= $200. 

Anyone ever scratch a star on FMC?  Not me...I read that it was $500.

Well I just wanted to add my scratch results...and will post any future winnings too.

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
    South Carolina
    United States
    Member #66774
    November 5, 2008
    319 Posts
    Posted: February 26, 2012, 4:05 pm - IP Logged

After viewing this forum for several months, I just wanted to add my scratch winnings to the huge list.  No BIG winners but I do have a $1000 BDB and a $1000 MS to record.  About 3 $500 GRT with 2 coming on the same day.  Just scratched my 1st $500 Monopoly the other day at Publix (2 GOs and 1 $100 on same ticket.  Also have $500 BDB as well as $500 FMC.  I had the nerve one day to buy a book FMC.  Spent $600 book produced $1285.  Then bought another book of FMC and only produced $335. 

This all started about 16 months ago when I scratched $100 on a $2 Lucky Shramrock.  Since then I have been a terrible addict to these things.  I don't even play PB, Lotto, Fan5 or Mega$$$ anymore.  I have to learn to be more conservative when I play.  I once sat in a store and scratched 8 BDBs in a row without winning.  Now that is just not right. 

I used to save all my big winners (either photocopies or the clerk just gave them back to me) but a few months ago, trying to stop, I threw them all away.  Then my better half found out and, as you might guess, blew a head gasket.  I don't blame her.

I can relate to all these posts that I read and know I am not alone.  I also had a $20 Monopoly with every #, I was freaking out but they were only $10 each= $200. 

Well I just wanted to add my scratch results...and will post any future winnings too.

Welcome to LotteryPost quarterman. Seems as though you have had some good luck

for it to be such a short time. The best thing about gambling is you never know when the

big one will hit.

Rehab is for quitters.

tnlotto1's avatar - logo
      nashville
      United States
      Member #49896
      February 18, 2007
      1181 Posts
      Posted: February 26, 2012, 4:50 pm - IP Logged

Congrats on your wins Quarterman and good luck in the future.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
        Florida
        United States
        Member #104435
        January 14, 2011
        2244 Posts
        Posted: February 26, 2012, 5:44 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP !

That FMC roll that hit for $1,285 did that have a $1,000 winner or a bunch of smaller winners ? I tried some rolls but never did well. I have gotten a $500 from the machine and about 5 $200s. Never found a "STAR" either....

2014 Highest Winner: $500

Orlando, FLa
          United States
          Member #123652
          February 26, 2012
          6 Posts
          Posted: February 26, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

Welcome to LP !

That FMC roll that hit for $1,285 did that have a $1,000 winner or a bunch of smaller winners ? I tried some rolls but never did well. I have gotten a $500 from the machine and about 5 $200s. Never found a "STAR" either....

No $1000 winner but 1 $500 and 2 $200.  I had 18 winners out of 30 which seems pretty high for the game odds.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: February 26, 2012, 10:38 pm - IP Logged

No $1000 winner but 1 $500 and 2 $200.  I had 18 winners out of 30 which seems pretty high for the game odds.

wow you got a hot roll there ! I prefer a mix of $500s and $200s over a $1,000 that you would have to claim at the DO

2014 Highest Winner: $500

United States
              Member #124304
              March 11, 2012
              67 Posts
              Posted: March 11, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

Hi, I live in Texas and I am new to this forum. I started getting addicted to scratch offs after July 2011 when I won $2,000 on a $5.00 Cash Extravaganza. Since then I have won $500 (1) $200 (4) and several $50 and $100 wins. I keep saying I am going to stop because my boyfriend gets ticked off at me for playing so much. Also, I have days where I lose and lose and that really sucks. I don't make much money in my real job so I really shouldn't be gambling, but that is my only vice. I feel that I will win big some day. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I figure why can't it be me?? Anyway, that is my story. I really enjoy reading about everyones good fortune on this forum. It gives me hope. Take care.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                Oklahoma
                United States
                Member #82391
                November 12, 2009
                6305 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Welcome to the LP quarterman....Thumbs Up

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                  Oklahoma
                  United States
                  Member #82391
                  November 12, 2009
                  6305 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2012, 5:32 am - IP Logged

Hi, I live in Texas and I am new to this forum. I started getting addicted to scratch offs after July 2011 when I won $2,000 on a $5.00 Cash Extravaganza. Since then I have won $500 (1) $200 (4) and several $50 and $100 wins. I keep saying I am going to stop because my boyfriend gets ticked off at me for playing so much. Also, I have days where I lose and lose and that really sucks. I don't make much money in my real job so I really shouldn't be gambling, but that is my only vice. I feel that I will win big some day. Maybe I'm just dreaming, but I figure why can't it be me?? Anyway, that is my story. I really enjoy reading about everyones good fortune on this forum. It gives me hope. Take care.

Welcome to the LP Cher46Thumbs Up, will be heading to Texas for Spring break, I will have to check out Cash Extravaganza. remember to only play what you can afford, have fun & your jackpot win will come soon....