Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Shooting at a School

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34126 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2012, 9:57 am - IP Logged

4 Children were injured in a School   Swat Team came in the Shcool and arrested some of the kids that did the Shooting I heard this on the news as I speak. There were one or two of the Students involved. It happen at Chardon High School The Shooter is in Custody  I know Todd said don't put this kind of Stuff up but this is my hunch I believe them numbers are going to come all over the map.  Incidently I dreamed about some Children and I get up and hear something about Children being Injured. 4  Boy 17* that did the shooting What is the world coming too?  I believe some of these might come in Ohio* or could come anywhere.

School

Shoot

Shot

Children

Police

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34126 Posts
    Posted: February 27, 2012, 11:49 am - IP Logged

Thoughts and prayers go out to the Students and Family I just heard it was 5 Students injured. one was in Critical condition.  Boy that did it, even posted this on Twitter about what he was going to do, they been talking about on the news all Morning.  Chardon High School* 

O.M.G one Student just Died I am Crying right now it is so sad. Again my Heart goes out to the  Students and Family.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34126 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2012, 12:59 pm - IP Logged

O.M.G a Third Victim Dies  My heart goes out to the Family  I will be wearing Red and Black. to support this Students that got hurt.  Ohio Please wear Red and Black to support the Students Oh, My God, God please give the Students and Family Strength to handle this  Please Lord.  Any Ohioians out there?  Hug your Kids to let them know it is going to be alright, I can imagine how all this Kids are feeling I know they are scared to go to School.  I hope each and everyone of the Students get some Counseling they are going to need it.