Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Need some help on Keno

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Bigheadnick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bigheadnick's avatar - badluck
Taunton, Ma
United States
Member #123005
February 11, 2012
136 Posts
Posted: February 27, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

As some of you know , my son won more $ in his first shot at picking keno numbers than I have in all my games combined. I have had extremely low success in this game and before I decide to give up, I wonder if you guys might be able to help me. So I have some questions if u can answer them and anything else you can add would be appreciated.

Do you think the overall odds posted on the back of slips are accurate ?

How many spots do you play ?

How often do you win ?

Do you play the multiplier or is it a rip ?

Better to go with hot numbers, cold numbers, the same numbers every game ?

I have played the same set of 7 spots for awhile usually with no multiplier and I've had very minimal success probably in the single digits as far as % return on investment (for lack of a better term). they are 4-12-23-27-61-76-80 .Most I ever hit was $20 lol Your thoughts?

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
    adelaide sa
    Australia
    Member #37136
    April 11, 2006
    3300 Posts
    Posted: February 28, 2012, 1:00 am - IP Logged

i wouldnt change games  just because someone else got lucky,

your're a lot more likely to lose money faster paying keno than playing lotto, as the amount of draws you  can enter per day are astounding.

i do play keno and its my biggest cost for tickets, i dint even try hard and theres plenty of money gone. i like it because you can vary the odds/ chances of getting paid. from  pretty sure to win with spot 3, to   only in me dreams spot 10. and i change bets depending on my mood.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: February 28, 2012, 5:26 am - IP Logged

Published odds are all correct
      Keno payments are mostly stable.

Published odds are not complete, it would take a full page and tell the truth.

You should ask to get the results downloadable in a text file or/and other.

Sleep

Taunton, Ma
        United States
        Member #123005
        February 11, 2012
        136 Posts
        Posted: February 28, 2012, 6:39 pm - IP Logged

So no suggestions on strategy ?

Economy class
          Belgium
          Member #123700
          February 27, 2012
          4035 Posts
          Posted: February 29, 2012, 5:54 pm - IP Logged
          • Look on youtube for "Keno Odd Even", there is one video giving some insight.
            It is mine by the way.
          • One keno isn't the other! They differ in sizes and payouts.
          • You might progress by starting to calculate the odds and compare to the payments.
            Generally a good keno has 70 numbers, 20 are drawn and you can play pick 2 to pick 10.
            I believe that I saw one where you could play a pick 1!
          • I never heard of a winning system, and I do it my way with my programs. Type
          • When I started, I quickly dropped pick 10 and did more pick 2 and pick 3.

United States
            Member #123427
            February 20, 2012
            89 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:34 am - IP Logged
            • Look on youtube for "Keno Odd Even", there is one video giving some insight.
              It is mine by the way.
            • One keno isn't the other! They differ in sizes and payouts.
            • You might progress by starting to calculate the odds and compare to the payments.
              Generally a good keno has 70 numbers, 20 are drawn and you can play pick 2 to pick 10.
              I believe that I saw one where you could play a pick 1!
            • I never heard of a winning system, and I do it my way with my programs. Type
            • When I started, I quickly dropped pick 10 and did more pick 2 and pick 3.

i did take a look at one of your videos... i could hear your mouse click but you did not narrate your actions...sure your stemplot was very arboreal but we want to hear that vivacious belgian brogue

We have a RNG keno game in ny called quick draw...only once did i use my gremlin software... to actually win some money...

people started watching me and asking me questions and annoying me in my endeavor...there were people drinking beer and laughing...i lost concentration...

there is restaurant on austin street that has quick draw...i should try there next. there is a place in the bronx where they have quick draw 24 hours a day...

if somebody wants to get some winning numbers for me...i could sit there all night...all i need is an outlet for the computer and somebody to read off the numbers as they are drawn...and somebody to do a reanalysis every three minutes.

sheesh talk about a lot of work.Type

Economy class
              Belgium
              Member #123700
              February 27, 2012
              4035 Posts
              Posted: March 2, 2012, 5:55 am - IP Logged

@ Lottoflop$-123

It is watch and see!

Taunton, Ma
                United States
                Member #123005
                February 11, 2012
                136 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:45 pm - IP Logged

I met a guy at the store yesterday who says better to put more money on less numbers (2-3)than playing higher spot games. Seems to be working for him as I watched him cash in $200. What do you guys think of this tactic?

Portland, OR
                  United States
                  Member #102239
                  December 16, 2010
                  13 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:52 pm - IP Logged

You will have far better result with 2 - 3 spot. For those spot i just ususally look for certain pattern's " numbers which usually follow each other. THe thing about keno is a certain pattern might change today and revert back tomorrow. I would think with the amount of keno players in lotterypost we would have more answers and tip's. I guess everyone is holding their secret's to themeselves

Economy class
                    Belgium
                    Member #123700
                    February 27, 2012
                    4035 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

I met a guy at the store yesterday who says better to put more money on less numbers (2-3)than playing higher spot games. Seems to be working for him as I watched him cash in $200. What do you guys think of this tactic?

Where do you play? What are the payouts?

Portland, OR
                      United States
                      Member #102239
                      December 16, 2010
                      13 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2012, 6:38 pm - IP Logged

because i believe in good karma and helping out others. Anybody can use these combinations for the 2 spots i have already won multiple amount with these combinations. Hopefully by doing this we will have other's willing to post pattern's and tips

these number are continously reoccuring 80, 79 and always dominating any day of the keno number board with that in mind these re-occuring numbers should help your keno playing

2 spots Combinations

68, 79/ 69,79 . I  have done a extensive testing and analyzing of these 2 set of numbers  over multiple days of drawing and where- ever there is a 79... 68 or 69 will follow . now here is a little addon where ever the 68,79 is 1 out of 4 times 63. will follow.

80,33 / 80, 30 : This is another combination i have been analyzing and these two set of numbers repeatly follow each other.

Many people dont realize but keno is heavily loaded with reoccuring number pattern's the problem with keno and with everything in life is timing. If you can properly assets the right timing of the day when 80 / 79 are played in hot set's you can pretty much make a substantial profit in all honestly the 2 spot / 3 spots are the most profitable because with reoccuring number and finding their hot spot's time of day you can make a substanital return. Now that being said. I cannot gaurantee you will always hit with these number all the time but from the general testing and aiming for the 2 spots you will make a nice return. Also the max i usually bet on the 2 spot's are usually between $ 2 - $5 per round.

Hopefully this will allow others to have confidence and share other tip's and tricks and playing time stragetites

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
                        BOSTON
                        United States
                        Member #48
                        September 9, 2001
                        3594 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2012, 8:50 pm - IP Logged

here in Mass. the play is every 4 minutes 9am to 1am. that is alot to swallow following these numbers. I like to play a 4 spot which is worth $100.00. Trends are difficult to pick out except that i find playing the 27-36-44-56 have had some luck in my 20/80 keno. does not mean it will work for all states but worth trying it on paper and reporting any luck you might have using them. hope it helps somewhat. Good luck.

Taunton, Ma
                          United States
                          Member #123005
                          February 11, 2012
                          136 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2012, 10:39 pm - IP Logged

Thanks for the input guys. I'm gonna put this to the test when I have a little $$ to spend and I'll post my results. I'm in Mass as well and I do notice the 23-56 a lot. I've also noticed that (I'm guestimating here) a 3rd of all games end in 76 or 80. I need to buck the trend I have been in of playing significant dates. I will start following numbers BEFORE I bet and use some of your suggestions. Much appreciated thanks Cheers