Welcome Guest
You last visited January 16, 2017, 9:56 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

We came to win March 2012

Topic closed. 394 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 18 of 27
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:04 am - IP Logged

00   54   28   32Wink

321    North Carolina                 sssshhhhh  they  are   sleepingBedYes Nod .    004   mid        321   eveWink

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9463 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2012, 11:20 am - IP Logged

bigs bigs bigs thanks for your post , hope all is well..... i c for today 46 pr 66 /44 pr lets c what number comes in ky if we dont get it maybe another state will. still lookn for ur 00 pr i have that saying u always say written in my book "if u get a 54 pr look for 00" so i know its coming its a matter of when

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

ladybugtricia's avatar - Lottery-045.jpg
      North Carolina
      United States
      Member #117162
      September 29, 2011
      353 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2012, 11:46 am - IP Logged

Well  Ladybug, you asked and  we told you what to look.  for  bamm  bamm bamm

Smash                                               Smash                                                              Smash

0                  0                        4

whomp  there it  is !!!!!!!!        NORTH CAROLINA     004      srt.888888888888888888888

DO THAT DANCEBanana

You guys are awesome...but do believe me when I say if I had no luck I wouldnt have any...I have been waiting for the 004 and the one day the baby gets sick and I cant get out...well well it falls...so upset yesterday over that number...thats was my big ole chance..good news is baby is somewhat better today so Im gonna try again...I tried to email back but box is full :) God bless you guys for all the help and support you give us all......COME ON BIG MONEY...(OR LITTLE MONEY )lol

Patriot

United States
        Member #59824
        March 28, 2008
        14961 Posts
        Posted: March 23, 2012, 11:53 am - IP Logged

You guys are awesome...but do believe me when I say if I had no luck I wouldnt have any...I have been waiting for the 004 and the one day the baby gets sick and I cant get out...well well it falls...so upset yesterday over that number...thats was my big ole chance..good news is baby is somewhat better today so Im gonna try again...I tried to email back but box is full :) God bless you guys for all the help and support you give us all......COME ON BIG MONEY...(OR LITTLE MONEY )lol

As you said, The most important thing here is BABY is doing better.   We will win again in North Carolina.  WE will empty

that mail box today. We are positive there wil be more chances to win BIG money in North Carolina. We will keep

an eye out for ya. Take care and  blessings to you and your family.    BIGS

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

United States
          Member #59824
          March 28, 2008
          14961 Posts
          Posted: March 23, 2012, 11:57 am - IP Logged

bigs bigs bigs thanks for your post , hope all is well..... i c for today 46 pr 66 /44 pr lets c what number comes in ky if we dont get it maybe another state will. still lookn for ur 00 pr i have that saying u always say written in my book "if u get a 54 pr look for 00" so i know its coming its a matter of when

You are welcome fam.  I really have confidence in the pairs you pick, all the time. Once you get to where you hold

a number,you will be untouchable.  Look at coco's pairs for  Kentucky.  46/44/66  are there?  If they are you

know what to do. Let's get you the win today. Hurray!

louisville,ky
            United States
            Member #72809
            March 28, 2009
            9463 Posts
            Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:00 pm - IP Logged

thanks bigs lets make a hit today

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:04 pm - IP Logged

@Rhonda   coco  says  22   and  33  watch 4 KY.  I would not look any further then there.   Take her pairs and combo them. If

you have 

a problem making the combo's let me know. Post them and I will do them for you.  Because I have 32/37 as a hot

pair  I  like  227  337 .

United States
                Member #59824
                March 28, 2008
                14961 Posts
                Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:09 pm - IP Logged

@Rhonda   coco  says  22   and  33  watch 4 KY.  I would not look any further then there.   Take her pairs and combo them. If

you have 

a problem making the combo's let me know. Post them and I will do them for you.  Because I have 32/37 as a hot

pair  I  like  227  337 .

I looked at your results, You had the   00 and the 54, so let's put those on the shelf and look at other numbers for

you.  37   coud return to mid from yesterday.  The  series could follow today.

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

I looked at your results, You had the   00 and the 54, so let's put those on the shelf and look at other numbers for

you.  37   coud return to mid from yesterday.  The  series could follow today.

coco has  3 pairs I see for  Kentucky    22   33  60.    Let's look at you most due digit in mid.

Okay you have not had a 9  in mid since dirt was new!   Keep that  in mind till you see the 9 hit mid.

223  332 226 336  602 603 609 229 339.    Also  nikki  and coco have the 94 pair all month... Now the 

49/99  often repeat  back to back or within a few draws.   Expect  the 49/99  to hit again in kentucky perhaps

EVE.  Write this stuff down so you do not forget.  COCO  has won twice in a row with her pairs and YOU must consider

that they will hit again soon. When you pick make sure YOU include her pairs.....If you pick a number that does not

include her pairs, you are not playing it right at the moment. YOU  like  46/66      she has 60 to watch    460 660 664 

includes you pairs and hers.....

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:27 pm - IP Logged

32  28  54  00   

If you missed 1 of these, do not worry.  You will get  another

OHIO  watch   32   54  00.

Nikki  pairs  include 27 49 99  58 37.    THAT 27  has been on fire and

it repeats.  Watch this  today.   mid  805   eve 806.  This  1 up is going

around every where, do not ask why?  just plan for it...example you get

732  mid  then  consider   733  328.  Wink 

Sandusky,ohio
                      United States
                      Member #110698
                      May 10, 2011
                      270 Posts
                      Posted: March 23, 2012, 12:40 pm - IP Logged

Bigs i missed the midday today here in ohio because im stuck at work, but after u see the results from the midday today could you list your suggestions for the eve draw here in ohio....need to make a hit here asap lol.....thank you very much

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2012, 3:00 pm - IP Logged

Bigs i missed the midday today here in ohio because im stuck at work, but after u see the results from the midday today could you list your suggestions for the eve draw here in ohio....need to make a hit here asap lol.....thank you very much

I like that 49  from seadrink and coco  to return perhaps  eve  today.  Many states have the  49/99  hit and return.

Look at coco's pairs for OHIO. I can hit there but it might take a few days....If you looking to hit tonight, do a combo

of coco's pairs.  If you need help let me know.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2012, 3:05 pm - IP Logged

coco has  3 pairs I see for  Kentucky    22   33  60.    Let's look at you most due digit in mid.

Okay you have not had a 9  in mid since dirt was new!   Keep that  in mind till you see the 9 hit mid.

223  332 226 336  602 603 609 229 339.    Also  nikki  and coco have the 94 pair all month... Now the 

49/99  often repeat  back to back or within a few draws.   Expect  the 49/99  to hit again in kentucky perhaps

EVE.  Write this stuff down so you do not forget.  COCO  has won twice in a row with her pairs and YOU must consider

that they will hit again soon. When you pick make sure YOU include her pairs.....If you pick a number that does not

include her pairs, you are not playing it right at the moment. YOU  like  46/66      she has 60 to watch    460 660 664 

includes you pairs and hers.....

OH  HECK  YEAH  RHONDA  WE GOT IT   RIGHT HERE  TODAY.    THIS IS HOW YOU WORK A NUMBER.

KENTUCKY   MID   6-3-3      GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR MONEY  GIRL>>>>>>

DO THAT  DANCEBanana                             I feel like I know what I am doingGreen laugh

28   00  54   32     let  me show ya

GA 852

PA 235

TRI 253

VA 283 

Nikki's pairs     32 27 28  49 99 58

Ohio  694

Tenn  172

DC      742

win$4life's avatar - WINGS
                            Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
                            United States
                            Member #114965
                            August 10, 2011
                            151 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2012, 3:44 pm - IP Logged

OH  HECK  YEAH  RHONDA  WE GOT IT   RIGHT HERE  TODAY.    THIS IS HOW YOU WORK A NUMBER.

KENTUCKY   MID   6-3-3      GO AHEAD AND GET YOUR MONEY  GIRL>>>>>>

DO THAT  DANCEBanana                             I feel like I know what I am doingGreen laugh

28   00  54   32     let  me show ya

GA 852

PA 235

TRI 253

VA 283 

Nikki's pairs     32 27 28  49 99 58

Ohio  694

Tenn  172

DC      742

Alright Now!  I followed that advice too that Bigs gave about turning those pairs around and got that 23 today baby! Thank you. I see you doing the dance!!!!! Lol...

louisville,ky
                              United States
                              Member #72809
                              March 28, 2009
                              9463 Posts
                              Posted: March 23, 2012, 5:01 pm - IP Logged

well i be darn bigs i didnt see this part of the thread and yes i shld of had it oh at that time i was in the bath room lol! yes i shld of had it but im not mad i know i will hit this weekend so until then its okay i will write everything down. and i will keep in mind those other numbers double 22's cld be next

Page 18 of 27