Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

My interesting Reverse Engineered System for 5 Number games

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Bigheadnick.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Missouri
United States
Member #123478
February 22, 2012
5 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

I'm honestly not sure if what i'm posting is new or "revolutionary" but i have been reading the forums for a while, and i would like to share something I happened into the other day.

I was trying to find the usual patterns and signs in the Show Me Five game in Missouri. Numbers 1 - 39, when I started doing something different.

I made a grid of 1 - 39 and on each row i put a mark where the numbers for the past 14 games landed, so each row represented the numbers in each days drawing.

Then, i took the number of the gaps between each, and figured them up. These should always add up to 34 because five balls are picked. I included gaps before and after middle numbers, and took a sequential number as 0.

I would like to show you, but as a new member, i tried to post a link to the image and it gave me a warning.

Heres a better description

• Take grid paper, and write numbers 1 thru 39 across the top in columns
  • Each row is a set of past draws with an X in the spot in the column of the number drawn. IE an X under the 5 column if 5 was drawn
  • From there, we caluculate gaps in the numbers, and write them down. so, if the first number was 5, the first gap is 4. If the second number was 12, the next gap is 7, and so on. Calculate before and after the first and last numbers as if 0 and 40 were drawn every time. Put 0 for sequential numbers
  • After your done, you will have rows of six numbers, and each row should total 34 when the numbers are added together.
  • Next, mark out what the even/odd ratio is. 4-2, 1-5, 3-3, and so on. 
  • Then, make another row of six and mark the places where the numbers were even. So, my second number was 8, second number gets an X for being even.
  • Some patterns may emerge from this. I found that any Sequence that has a 0 as one of its "Distribution" numbers had to have at least one two digit distribution numbers. Also, in my draw atleast, gaps of 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8 were popular, with two digits being between 10 and 15. 
Now, in doing this, i realized if i follow some rules i can reverse engineer numbers by doing this backwards. 
So, write down an odd even distribution randomly, then distribute the evens across six columns to get my even odd pattern.
From there, i take the number 34 and distribute it randomly among those six making sure odds and evens are correct to the starting pattern. 
From there, i can map it out and get a new set of randomly generated numbers.
If anyone would like to comment or add anything, feel free. This is my first post but ive been doing this stuff for a while. The last time i made a good run of it, i spent around 10 bucks on pick 3 the night 333 came up, and missed. :P
    Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
    Zeta Reticuli Star System
    United States
    Member #30470
    January 17, 2006
    10344 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2012, 6:03 pm - IP Logged

WalkerOnline,

By 5 Number games I'm guessing you mean games like the Missouri Show Me 5 or Illinois Little Lotto. Both of those games are 5/39 games but not all Pick 5's are, some have mnore numbers, some less.

Georgia has a Pick 5 game that is a Pick 4 extended one more digit.

While Illinois and Missouri both have 5/39 the playalips are diffeent, Illinois is seven rows of five and one row of four.

As for the gaps I think you are looking for consistency in something that is designed not to be consistent.

I've ddone something similar over and over and it resulted in zilch.

Let's say a drawing is:

16   5   24   18   31

Using 16 as 'base', or 'X', we would have  X  -11  +19  -6  +13

Puting them in low to high order

5   16  18  24  31

we would have

X  +11  +2  +6  + 7

From what I've seen all this is just peeing in the wind.

Good Luck.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Missouri
      United States
      Member #123478
      February 22, 2012
      5 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2012, 1:05 pm - IP Logged

I'm not entirely convinced yet. Yes i know different lotteries have different numbers but its not an absolute plan. It can be scaled. Something that got me hooked is the alarming number of the same gap amount, aka a gap of three is really popular. This could be used in conjunction with a wheel system to give more accurate ranges and predictions. I don't do the same exact math you do, but its similar to deltas, where were reducing information to smaller chunks in order to see patterns or at least make smarter decisions in a range. I'm continuing my exploration of this.

Coin Toss's avatar - shape barbed.jpg
        Zeta Reticuli Star System
        United States
        Member #30470
        January 17, 2006
        10344 Posts
        Posted: March 1, 2012, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

WalkerOnline,

The way the OP was worded I thought you meant all Pick 5 games were 5/39.

I think the Missouri playslip is differet than the Illinois one, twhich is 7 across.

I mention this because something that seems to be a quirk in Illinois is what I call 'perimeter' numbers, those on the outer edges of the playslip, the top and bottom rows and left and right columns.

They just seem to hit more often than they should, compared to non-periemter numbers, Sometimrs four of the five drawn are perimeter numbers.

And in Illinois 17 seems to hit an awful lot.

Those who run the lotteries love it when players look for consistency in something that's designed not to have any.

Lep

There is one and only one 'proven' system, and that is to book the action. No matter the game, let the players pick their own losers.

Missouri
          United States
          Member #123478
          February 22, 2012
          5 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 12:54 am - IP Logged

One of the specific things im looking at is ranges. Similar to looking if a particular number hits multiple times, such is the pattern of the gaps.

there are absolute rules, so it seems possible to see at least a range about to hit.

For example. in the last 14 draws of Missouri Show Me 5, at least one number of the last 6 draws had a gap of three from another number. Using these gaps in conjunction with a wheel is basically just looking at the same set of results in different formats, but because its simplified, i see there is a gap of three, rather than see the numbers 33 37, 5 8, 20 24, and so on. Im seeing a secondary "pattern" emerge that could be benificial when paired with a wheel.

lets look at the gap numbers. This is out of date, and doesnt include the recent drawing on wednesday

1 15 8 3 3 4

4 0 3 9 5 13

7 9 3 6 7 2

8 3 5 1 3 14

1 0 3 2 6 22

6 8 4 6 6 4

6 3 5 8 0 12

5 5 3 3 6 12

0 2 7 2 23 0

4 5 10 5 2 8

6 1 8 1 13 5

4 0 9 6 1 14

8 8 12 0 1 5

3 8 0 10 10 3

What is similar here? Most numbers have one double digit number, usually around 10 to 15, sometimes higher, but are only rarely

secondly, most of them that have a huge gap in the double digits have two sequential numbers, represented by 0.

Third, the number 3 shows up an alarming number of times, with five, six and zero being right behind it. 

Im simply taking data and looking at it differently, thus revealing more.

Bigheadnick's avatar - badluck
            Taunton, Ma
            United States
            Member #123005
            February 11, 2012
            136 Posts
            Posted: March 2, 2012, 1:49 am - IP Logged

So think you can figure a Mass Keno pattern for me ? we can pick 1-12 numbers 1-80 and it runs every 3minutes all day. I think 6am to 2am if I'm not mistaken. If you can find a pattern , I'll try it and cut u in if I win Thumbs Up