Welcome Guest
You last visited January 18, 2017, 7:04 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

won the amazing prize playing online

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by myturn.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bondi Junction
Australia
Member #57242
December 24, 2007
1102 Posts
Posted: February 29, 2012, 6:43 pm - IP Logged

A young couple, due to be married in September, is celebrating after banking a EuroMillions jackpot of £45,160,170.50.

Cassey Carrington and Matt Topham, both 22, from Stapleford in Nottingham, won the amazing prize playing online. Cassey had only set up her Account the Friday before her big win, as she was feeling lucky.

Cassey explained, "I did have a feeling I was going to win. The store where I work had won an incentive for delivering excellent sales. We had been presented with £10,000 which was shared between staff. After that I just felt like it was my lucky day and decided to get a EuroMillions ticket. "I got home and set up an Account online."

We all get a lot out of lotteries!

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: February 29, 2012, 11:28 pm - IP Logged

A young couple, due to be married in September, is celebrating after banking a EuroMillions jackpot of £45,160,170.50.

Cassey Carrington and Matt Topham, both 22, from Stapleford in Nottingham, won the amazing prize playing online. Cassey had only set up her Account the Friday before her big win, as she was feeling lucky.

Cassey explained, "I did have a feeling I was going to win. The store where I work had won an incentive for delivering excellent sales. We had been presented with £10,000 which was shared between staff. After that I just felt like it was my lucky day and decided to get a EuroMillions ticket. "I got home and set up an Account online."

We're not allowed to play online.

We've been naughty or something I guess.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Bondi Junction
      Australia
      Member #57242
      December 24, 2007
      1102 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

People can play the UK lottery online, but you do need a UK address and bank account.

We all get a lot out of lotteries!