Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 5:07 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 23 of 160
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:15 am - IP Logged

Lottoburg you have to keep track of the past winning numbers using the formulas, you will see them

I will but still not sure since you have not yet stated those strategies in your all posts and blog.

norristown, pa
    United States
    Member #122579
    February 4, 2012
    1788 Posts
    Posted: April 7, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

What it do! Get my message.

norristown, pa
      United States
      Member #122579
      February 4, 2012
      1788 Posts
      Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:14 pm - IP Logged

Did I help you?

NYC
        United States
        Member #54483
        August 20, 2007
        886 Posts
        Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Lottoburg you have to keep track of the past winning numbers using the formulas, you will see them

Hi, QM: I'm looking forward to your #s for NY-P4 MID today now.

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:17 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have sent PM to you, Thanks for your sincere help!!!

NYC
            United States
            Member #54483
            August 20, 2007
            886 Posts
            Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:31 pm - IP Logged

Yes, I have sent PM to you, Thanks for your sincere help!!!

It seems that QM will show his online account in last one minute too.

Congratulations! Mr. QM!!

United States
              Member #122477
              February 1, 2012
              890 Posts
              Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:43 pm - IP Logged

It seems that QM will show his online account in last one minute too.

Congratulations! Mr. QM!!

Although I have selected Midday Numbers to be played, I am not going to post them because there are to many trends, which translates to too many numbers to be played.  The goal is to play less always for more and the only way you can do that is by keeping the cost of your tickets down and thats what I strive to do with my system.  Right now I looking forward to the Midday number dropping hopefully this will give us our Evening number.  I say that because again we don't want to many trends to be going on.  You cannot force yourself to play, for the sake of winning.  Pick 4 numbers run in tandem, so you have to wait on the trend and/or trends.  The beauty about this system is that, you know when to play are not to play.  You can sit out the one and double up the next.

United States
                Member #122477
                February 1, 2012
                890 Posts
                Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:45 pm - IP Logged

Hi, QM: I'm looking forward to your #s for NY-P4 MID today now.

Listen, Lottoburg I am all for helping you but watch your mouth, I've been letting it slide for days now.  You are always demanding something "now" and it doesn't work like that.  I am not here for you and nor am I am your slave.  So please watch your mouth, or remove yourself from the thread.

NYC
                  United States
                  Member #54483
                  August 20, 2007
                  886 Posts
                  Posted: April 7, 2012, 12:57 pm - IP Logged

Listen, Lottoburg I am all for helping you but watch your mouth, I've been letting it slide for days now.  You are always demanding something "now" and it doesn't work like that.  I am not here for you and nor am I am your slave.  So please watch your mouth, or remove yourself from the thread.

I'm so sorry to my mouth. However I don't have any offensive just do hope your system is working asap.

As you know, we have not yet won anything by using your #s (more than 5 drawings) for NYP4 so far. But I believe firmly that your system will be working in the future!!!

I'm apologized for the confusion, my friend MR. QM.

Best regards,

lb

United States
                    Member #122477
                    February 1, 2012
                    890 Posts
                    Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:17 pm - IP Logged

I'm so sorry to my mouth. However I don't have any offensive just do hope your system is working asap.

As you know, we have not yet won anything by using your #s (more than 5 drawings) for NYP4 so far. But I believe firmly that your system will be working in the future!!!

I'm apologized for the confusion, my friend MR. QM.

Best regards,

lb

Its cool.  My system does work I don't have say it the numbers speak for themselves.  My last hit was Thursday and yesterday I had the 7795 but didn't have time to post, so I don't know where you are getting your facts from about the (more than 5 drawings) I havent even posted 5 drawings worth of numbers.  Lastly, I don't know what type of Pick 4 Player you are, but like I've stated yesterday, you cant be in and out you have to play consistenly.  Last month I made about $3,000 and, no I didn't hit everyday but I followed the system and played consistently, your true profit is really determined after the playing period, which is a month to month basis.  Once you have got your first hit, by then you should have recouped your losses, plus retain a little profit.  That profit is then used to fund the numbers throughout the rest of the period.

United States
                      Member #122477
                      February 1, 2012
                      890 Posts
                      Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:18 pm - IP Logged

Also, I am posting tonight numbers

NYC
                        United States
                        Member #54483
                        August 20, 2007
                        886 Posts
                        Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:20 pm - IP Logged

Although I have selected Midday Numbers to be played, I am not going to post them because there are to many trends, which translates to too many numbers to be played.  The goal is to play less always for more and the only way you can do that is by keeping the cost of your tickets down and thats what I strive to do with my system.  Right now I looking forward to the Midday number dropping hopefully this will give us our Evening number.  I say that because again we don't want to many trends to be going on.  You cannot force yourself to play, for the sake of winning.  Pick 4 numbers run in tandem, so you have to wait on the trend and/or trends.  The beauty about this system is that, you know when to play are not to play.  You can sit out the one and double up the next.

Mr. QM, I understand you. In deed, there still are two serious problems in the system.

1) Multiple MIDs or EVEs in the base month, sometimes one sometimes more than six.

But we can not selecting all since our poor money. The hardest problem is we don't know which one does play and when??

2) How can select correctly the formula from all 64 sets when we have found the relative # for next drawing?

I think this is the why you have not yet given us the answer clearly since the two problems seem unanswerable.

However, I believe firmly that you can find the resolution for them in the future.

In addition, I'm still not clear about "The beauty about this system is that, you know when to play are not to play.  You can sit out the one and double up the next"? Could you tell us about that in detail and take  NYP4 MID today as the example?? Thanks for your very nice and patient help!!!

Best regards,

lb

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: April 7, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

Mr. QM, I understand you. In deed, there still are two serious problems in the system.

1) Multiple MIDs or EVEs in the base month, sometimes one sometimes more than six.

But we can not selecting all since our poor money. The hardest problem is we don't know which one does play and when??

2) How can select correctly the formula from all 64 sets when we have found the relative # for next drawing?

I think this is the why you have not yet given us the answer clearly since the two problems seem unanswerable.

However, I believe firmly that you can find the resolution for them in the future.

In addition, I'm still not clear about "The beauty about this system is that, you know when to play are not to play.  You can sit out the one and double up the next"? Could you tell us about that in detail and take  NYP4 MID today as the example?? Thanks for your very nice and patient help!!!

Best regards,

lb

It doesn't matter how many Mid or Eve's come in a base month, in fact the more the better.  You see when it shows just one time in a base month it is less likely that your number would come from there, however if you have it showing "multiple" times, knowing the trend and strategy, will guide you to the correct day in the month.

Knowing the formual and the set it came from, lowers the pool of numbers to be played.  In other words, If its a Tic-Tic formula/trend, then you wouldnt need the other formulas and their sets, hence there are only six formulas in this set. You would then apply all these formulas to your trend number day.  I don't play 64 formulas that is ridiculous, and I agree who could afford that.  You cannot play that way.  Also, I am a player a very serious player, so I don't have all the time in the world to answer each and every question, that somebody has about my system.  But I do try my best.  It seems to me lottoburg that you are to eager, you have to relax, I am not here to duped you,  I AM A PLAYER TOO!  I WANT TO WIN JUST LIKE YOU DO.  So, please do not say I can't answer questions, I find that disrespectful.  Give me a break there is only 24 hours in a day and 8 of those I would like to rest.  Go figure.

Also, for tonight again its a two trend night I will be posting from both trends,  Ordiniarly I would like to cap my bets to $10 dollars a play, if you cant afford that then you cant even begin to play.  One other thing remember the Pick 4 odds are 1:10,000 and I giving you no more than 20 numbers that are likely to hit.  Go figure the ratio on that one.  By the way tonight in NY is looking like a double, best time to play double up.

The next bost would be tonights numbers

United States
                            Member #122477
                            February 1, 2012
                            890 Posts
                            Posted: April 7, 2012, 2:44 pm - IP Logged

This is the first set of numbers for NY tonight:

These are to be played boxed, a total of 13 numbers, at .50 each, total comes to $6.50, which is very reasonable.  Also, out of the total 64 formulas, I only used 13.  Next I will be posting the other set.  Sometimes is just one trend that plays but when there is two trends its best to play the two, because if you play one set of trends and it falls from the other set of trends you will be pissed but if you find that you cant afford to play both, sit out and wait for a one trend day

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: April 7, 2012, 3:04 pm - IP Logged

This is the first set of numbers for NY tonight:

These are to be played boxed, a total of 13 numbers, at .50 each, total comes to $6.50, which is very reasonable.  Also, out of the total 64 formulas, I only used 13.  Next I will be posting the other set.  Sometimes is just one trend that plays but when there is two trends its best to play the two, because if you play one set of trends and it falls from the other set of trends you will be pissed but if you find that you cant afford to play both, sit out and wait for a one trend day

This is the second set:

A total of 14 numbers a total of $7 dollars at .50 cent box.  If you play both sets its $13.50 or just play one set, the choice is yours or dont even play at all.  What I expect is one of these sets to give me tonights numbers in NY.

Page 23 of 160