Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 11:24 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Back with a vengeance

Topic closed. 2387 replies. Last post 2 years ago by geo777.

Page 58 of 160
PrintE-mailLink
tntea's avatar - Lottery-059.jpg

United States
Member #5344
June 30, 2004
23641 Posts
Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

I understand your frustration, honestly, I wouldnt even want to say hour many hours I spend working on stuff and like its within reach but I still dont get it..  Of course it would be great if someone gave me a sure winner but , I would rather pick Quiet Moneys brain until I can understand his thought process.. The math is the easy part, whats difficult to me is to understand how he thinks and looks at numbers and why. To me thats what I need to learn if I ever want to be successful at this on my own..

We will get there smooth, just gotta keep at it .. and play on paper until we are confident.

Carlig

I Agree! Well put..

You can feed a man for a day,  Teach him to fish and he can feed himself for life..Group Hug I am beginning to see what he is doing...   It is making sense...  TN may be doable.Hurray!

OLD/Vtrac   Lottery Bible         Double Warnings      Thumbs Up TN F34/F44

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
    ohio
    United States
    Member #125198
    March 26, 2012
    1894 Posts
    Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:43 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Well put..

You can feed a man for a day,  Teach him to fish and he can feed himself for life..Group Hug I am beginning to see what he is doing...   It is making sense...  TN may be doable.Hurray!

show us and youll get praise, give quotes on others behalf and youll get scolded

Florida
      United States
      Member #66575
      October 30, 2008
      3549 Posts
      Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:44 pm - IP Logged

Quiet Money

Okay here is an example

Lets say I was going to try and get tommorrow mid..

I see at least 2 possibilities in April

The 3505 and the 3770 would both give me the 3066  Correct ??

So how in a case like this do I decide which one would be my staring point ?

Thanks

Carlig

United States
        Member #122477
        February 1, 2012
        890 Posts
        Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:45 pm - IP Logged

im not trying to knock any ones hustle, im trying to win like everyone else, i just have a problem with people who have the winning touch not give knowledge to fellow lp mem, that y i asked you to post your numbrs b4 hand if you dnt feel like we deserve them bcuz we are lazy then a forum should not be created. i kno yu guys spend long hours but unfortunatley you guys that win arent the only ones i personally spend my day around numbers to the point where my wife yells at me but then again i dont win so im missing something thats when a player like you comes in

not hate intented

First off, my whole intent of my very existience here has been always to help people first and foremost.  Having said that I was literally crucified here, for I guess wanting to help people, I guess with a underlying notion that I had an ulterior motive.  On just about every turn here on LP you have someone who professes to be an expert, everybody wants to lead the pack here type of mentality.  So long after the debacle, I've decided to stick to myself.  My account was suspended, trying to help someone and at the end of the day I suffered.  There was countless times where I put what I was doing to the side, to help someone, at the end of the day I suffered.  At a point, you have to be clear with yourself.  Yes I want to help, but I have to take care of me to was my mentality.

Another thing I notice is that people who come here, and there is a new member added like every hour, who are not serious.  I take Pick 4 very seriously and a lot of others are not that serious when it comes to the Pick 4.  A couple of times, they would log on tell me whats up, do my numbers and they would leave, never once taking the time out to help, like I some Pick 4 internet maid.  You have to be a part of the process and they weren't.  Like I said I am here to help anyone, but not to fight with them.

United States
          Member #5344
          June 30, 2004
          23641 Posts
          Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

Quiet Money

Okay here is an example

Thanks

Carlig

Looks like you have better luck than me.. lol

Mine isn't that clear..

Let me search again...

smooth11484's avatar - Lottery-053.jpg
            ohio
            United States
            Member #125198
            March 26, 2012
            1894 Posts
            Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:49 pm - IP Logged

First off, my whole intent of my very existience here has been always to help people first and foremost.  Having said that I was literally crucified here, for I guess wanting to help people, I guess with a underlying notion that I had an ulterior motive.  On just about every turn here on LP you have someone who professes to be an expert, everybody wants to lead the pack here type of mentality.  So long after the debacle, I've decided to stick to myself.  My account was suspended, trying to help someone and at the end of the day I suffered.  There was countless times where I put what I was doing to the side, to help someone, at the end of the day I suffered.  At a point, you have to be clear with yourself.  Yes I want to help, but I have to take care of me to was my mentality.

Another thing I notice is that people who come here, and there is a new member added like every hour, who are not serious.  I take Pick 4 very seriously and a lot of others are not that serious when it comes to the Pick 4.  A couple of times, they would log on tell me whats up, do my numbers and they would leave, never once taking the time out to help, like I some Pick 4 internet maid.  You have to be a part of the process and they weren't.  Like I said I am here to help anyone, but not to fight with them.

thus the title back with vengeance, i undeerstand that at the end of the day your right, i take pick 4 seriously and i work my own work outs to trust me i have a bunce of excel material and data saved, to where i should be hitting every day, but when that thing is missing i log on to lp maybe to get a break from my brain to another persons brain that why i may ask HEY DO YOU GOT ANY NUMBERS TO PLAY TONIGHT not so i can eat off your brain but to say ok this person won big maybe he or she sees something i dont, i mean if i had the key i would be willing to post my numbers everyday im not going to say oh you guys are lazy,

United States
              Member #5344
              June 30, 2004
              23641 Posts
              Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:52 pm - IP Logged

thus the title back with vengeance, i undeerstand that at the end of the day your right, i take pick 4 seriously and i work my own work outs to trust me i have a bunce of excel material and data saved, to where i should be hitting every day, but when that thing is missing i log on to lp maybe to get a break from my brain to another persons brain that why i may ask HEY DO YOU GOT ANY NUMBERS TO PLAY TONIGHT not so i can eat off your brain but to say ok this person won big maybe he or she sees something i dont, i mean if i had the key i would be willing to post my numbers everyday im not going to say oh you guys are lazy,

What?

Florida
                United States
                Member #66575
                October 30, 2008
                3549 Posts
                Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

I Agree! Well put..

Tntea ,

I think Quiet Money method, may mesh very well with your method.. Yours may be a key for me in narrowing down the eventual choices..  At least thats what Im thinking right now.

CG

Florida
                  United States
                  Member #66575
                  October 30, 2008
                  3549 Posts
                  Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

Looks like you have better luck than me.. lol

Mine isn't that clear..

Let me search again...

What State  ??

United States
                    Member #5344
                    June 30, 2004
                    23641 Posts
                    Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

Tntea ,

I think Quiet Money method, may mesh very well with your method.. Yours may be a key for me in narrowing down the eventual choices..  At least thats what Im thinking right now.

CG

I am not understanding the "two days"  part...  I am using the calendar and it has been a big help. I believe the two systems can be meshed and hits be made.

I belive QM is a very intelligent person.   I really wish others would let him alone so time and posts aren't wasted on anything other than PICK$4

Sun Smiley

United States
                      Member #5344
                      June 30, 2004
                      23641 Posts
                      Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

What State  ??

Crazy ole TN... .Sun Smiley

United States
                        Member #122477
                        February 1, 2012
                        890 Posts
                        Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:57 pm - IP Logged

Smooth I dont know where you coming from at all.  I am not like that and I dont think hardly as the way you do.  Those numbers that was played today was posted in advance, you could have played them if you wanted.  And I am speaking generally, nothing is directed to you.

United States
                          Member #122477
                          February 1, 2012
                          890 Posts
                          Posted: May 28, 2012, 9:59 pm - IP Logged

Okay

So I found the 6075  which would have coincided with today mid  0657

on April 13 . obviously I can now see the 5043 that you used for today. So from this you determined that Florida trend is 2 days behind..  Correct so far  ??

So if I remember right you dont use it for mid draw, so I wait till after mid and when I find that number look for the one 2 days behind, correct ?

Thanks

CG

Gimme one sec Carli, eating and typing my girl made some banging ribs.  I have to get some notes.

Florida
                            United States
                            Member #66575
                            October 30, 2008
                            3549 Posts
                            Posted: May 28, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

I am not understanding the "two days"  part...  I am using the calendar and it has been a big help. I believe the two systems can be meshed and hits be made.

I belive QM is a very intelligent person.   I really wish others would let him alone so time and posts aren't wasted on anything other than PICK$4

Sun Smiley

I think you are Tennessee. I am gonna look at it ans see if I can see where todays hit came from ..

Good Luck to me lol

CG

United States
                              Member #122477
                              February 1, 2012
                              890 Posts
                              Posted: May 28, 2012, 10:01 pm - IP Logged

Quiet Money

Okay here is an example

Thanks

Carlig

Yes, now you want to make sure that is all the numbers in April that can make your 3066.  I see the two you have, so my question is there more?

Page 58 of 160