Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 10:50 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I CYCLED every pic 3 and found its BASE NUMBER

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by paradisenow.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5903 Posts
Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:47 am - IP Logged

When I make this pic 3 run it always gives me a base number..now what I did was cycle EVERY PIC 3 THERE IS...now I can tell you with 100 % FACT...that base number isgoing to show for every state...NOW..WILL IT SHOW TONIGHT or tomorrow...your guess is good as mine but this base number does not miss...it never has...it normally shows early in the run or middle ways through...but just like all runs there will be a butt head or few that will show much later...but this is from my 60 day run...so if you like any of them throw them in with your plays...because they are coming!!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
    mississippi
    United States
    Member #34478
    March 3, 2006
    5903 Posts
    Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:48 am - IP Logged

When I make this pic 3 run it always gives me a base number..now what I did was cycle EVERY PIC 3 THERE IS...now I can tell you with 100 % FACT...that base number isgoing to show for every state...NOW..WILL IT SHOW TONIGHT or tomorrow...your guess is good as mine but this base number does not miss...it never has...it normally shows early in the run or middle ways through...but just like all runs there will be a butt head or few that will show much later...but this is from my 60 day run...so if you like any of them throw them in with your plays...because they are coming!!!!!

oh yeah..I forgot to mention...I posted them on the prediction board for every state....good luck to all of you!!!!

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

paradisenow's avatar - 6769831
      nassau
      Bahamas
      Member #103452
      January 2, 2011
      4344 Posts
      Posted: March 1, 2012, 11:52 am - IP Logged

Thanks lotterybrakerSun Smiley for posting good luckNoel