Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 4:55 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Regression Analysis and Optimizer

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by CajunWin4.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
Whiskey Island
United States
Member #90216
April 24, 2010
12742 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 5:39 pm - IP Logged

Anyone have a Regression Process and Optimizer  Process ?? How a Regression Analysis works is it finds the most productive regression setting . The regression setting determines how much game history to use in the Analysis . The Optimizer test every possible regression ( sets of previous draws ) to provide the optimum regression  so that it produces the highest percentage of 4,5 and 6 ball winners. That number can be used as the Optimum Regression.

CW4

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
    Economy class
    Belgium
    Member #123700
    February 27, 2012
    4035 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2012, 1:12 pm - IP Logged

As far as I know about regression from school, it is not applicable on the lottery. What do you have in mind?

Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12742 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:49 am - IP Logged

I have the idea on paper and it does work . Its just takes a few ( 2 ) hours to do the workout .  Will try to work idea into my own software being developed . I have the windows version ready still working on MAC , Android and Linux Systems ..

Whiskey Island
        United States
        Member #90216
        April 24, 2010
        12742 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

I will post a Example of Regression Analysis  and Optimizer later tonight ....

CW4