Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How We Use Your Pairs Example Pa

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 5 years ago by bigdsing.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink
bigdsing's avatar - Lottery-002.jpg

United States
Member #59824
March 28, 2008
14961 Posts
Posted: March 2, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

Many  threads  have  a huge number of posters  with pairs.  Each night those pairs are part of

the winning  numbers. The problem is  many players do not know what to do with them. How

often have you picked the right pairs and the 3rd number is a dud.   I   have !  Too  often to 

mention. Yes Nod

So  we  will  go over the correct use of pairs and use  PA.   as  the State  for our example.

1.  Pairs  do repeat.   You will  see pairs repeat the very next draw or within 7 days in most

states.

2.  We sometimes over look the pair  returning in the same  draw time.

Pa.  had   952  box  wednesday  EvE.  Break down the Pairs  95, 52, 92 

Pa    had    509   box     thrusday   EVE  .    The  pairs repeat the same  draw  time  (eve)  

Our good friend TJ2win  calls this quick return of  pairs...

3.  Now  we would like you just to write down  10  days of numbers  eve and mid and see  how often this

happens.....  You will  be surprised  how often the same pair  will  hit back to back or skip a draw and

hit again....   We   call this a pattern.   This will  not happen every time  but  enough to  trap  it.

4.  There  is  a couple of threads  in lottery system  on the calendar and how to track pairs....Look them

up. 

5.  You got  great pairs from mrcoco  and they  are hitting but  you have no clue what  to do now.

COMBINE THE PAIRS.    You have the pairs  32  28    the winner was  328.   Darn.  you had both

Pairs  but  you lost.  The  numbers were right  there.  DangChair. Has this happened to you?Yes Nod

It sure has happened to me.  Many times.  How do I combine the  pairs?  Crazy    Good  questionI Agree!.

WE   will take  the pairs  mrcoco  has  for  Pa   and use  those......

00  33  44  12  23   40

STEP  1

Take  the  pairs  and add  them  to the  first  digit  of  your set.

003   004   001   002   

330  334   331   332

441  442   443   440

122  124   120  123

234  233    230   

403 401  402  403

Step    2

Take  the  pairs  and  add them  to the  last  digit

000.   (notice we do not duplicate combos)

Step   3

You now have a list of numbers to play  in Pa. (based for mrcoco's pairs for that state)

Step   4 

Now you must eliminate some of these to  play within a budget.  Eliminating  numbers is hard for

must players here  but   you  have  to do it.   You can use filters, missing combo's, hot due cold numbers,

vtracs, etc  etc  etc....  We  will  get  to  eliminating numbers in another lesson..  The goal here is to  show

you  HOW   WE  USE  PAIRS  TO FIND HITS.....

STEP   5

Does this work every time Bigs?  Heck  NO.     It does work sometimes and now to

prove  it  we need  you to  watch  Pa.  this  week.  When the winning numbers

come from here.   just DO THAT  Dance  Banana  QUESTIONS?    Colleen

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

lose your investment and your faith in the real! 

United States
    Member #59824
    March 28, 2008
    14961 Posts
    Posted: March 2, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

WE need  another example for proof   so   the  NEXT person who gets   pairs  from  Mrcoco  please

copy and post them here....no matter what state......BUT JUST THE first  Person..... We cannot do

every state...just  follow along.    Colleen

Share the gift and prosper!    Beware of those making false claims, soon  they  will charge you  and  in the end you

pima54's avatar - Lottery-064.jpg
      Florida
      United States
      Member #22509
      September 26, 2005
      107 Posts
      Posted: March 2, 2012, 10:50 pm - IP Logged

These are pairs from Mrcoco for Florida.  Smile

42-49-86-82 doubles 99--66-88

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
        PA
        United States
        Member #69849
        January 18, 2009
        14873 Posts
        Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

Hey....Colleen....mrcoco5 posted these pairs for PA....17  42  34  53......33  44  99

Now here are the ones I gave you before mrcoco5  posted these....12  23  40..... 00  33 44..so what pairs do I stay with now...?

donn94's avatar - Lottery-065.jpg
          danville,va
          United States
          Member #122105
          January 24, 2012
          716 Posts
          Posted: March 2, 2012, 11:50 pm - IP Logged

Many  threads  have  a huge number of posters  with pairs.  Each night those pairs are part of

the winning  numbers. The problem is  many players do not know what to do with them. How

often have you picked the right pairs and the 3rd number is a dud.   I   have !  Too  often to 

mention. Yes Nod

So  we  will  go over the correct use of pairs and use  PA.   as  the State  for our example.

1.  Pairs  do repeat.   You will  see pairs repeat the very next draw or within 7 days in most

states.

2.  We sometimes over look the pair  returning in the same  draw time.

Pa.  had   952  box  wednesday  EvE.  Break down the Pairs  95, 52, 92 

Pa    had    509   box     thrusday   EVE  .    The  pairs repeat the same  draw  time  (eve)  

Our good friend TJ2win  calls this quick return of  pairs...

3.  Now  we would like you just to write down  10  days of numbers  eve and mid and see  how often this

happens.....  You will  be surprised  how often the same pair  will  hit back to back or skip a draw and

hit again....   We   call this a pattern.   This will  not happen every time  but  enough to  trap  it.

4.  There  is  a couple of threads  in lottery system  on the calendar and how to track pairs....Look them

up. 

5.  You got  great pairs from mrcoco  and they  are hitting but  you have no clue what  to do now.

COMBINE THE PAIRS.    You have the pairs  32  28    the winner was  328.   Darn.  you had both

Pairs  but  you lost.  The  numbers were right  there.  DangChair. Has this happened to you?Yes Nod

It sure has happened to me.  Many times.  How do I combine the  pairs?  Crazy    Good  questionI Agree!.

WE   will take  the pairs  mrcoco  has  for  Pa   and use  those......

00  33  44  12  23   40

STEP  1

Take  the  pairs  and add  them  to the  first  digit  of  your set.

003   004   001   002   

330  334   331   332

441  442   443   440

122  124   120  123

234  233    230   

403 401  402  403

Step    2

Take  the  pairs  and  add them  to the  last  digit

000.   (notice we do not duplicate combos)

Step   3

You now have a list of numbers to play  in Pa. (based for mrcoco's pairs for that state)

Step   4 

Now you must eliminate some of these to  play within a budget.  Eliminating  numbers is hard for

must players here  but   you  have  to do it.   You can use filters, missing combo's, hot due cold numbers,

vtracs, etc  etc  etc....  We  will  get  to  eliminating numbers in another lesson..  The goal here is to  show

you  HOW   WE  USE  PAIRS  TO FIND HITS.....

STEP   5

Does this work every time Bigs?  Heck  NO.     It does work sometimes and now to

prove  it  we need  you to  watch  Pa.  this  week.  When the winning numbers

come from here.   just DO THAT  Dance  Banana  QUESTIONS?    Colleen

I cant even count how many time this happen

thanks 4 the lesson im waiting 4 part 2

United States
            Member #59824
            March 28, 2008
            14961 Posts
            Posted: March 3, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Hey Dee if she changed the pairs then the ones I did  are  not good. I think I remember coco

saying if they do not hit in 3 days   change  them.. SOoooooo I will do it for  your new set and

change them....I sure hope they don't hit  tomorrow.   

172  174 173 179(yes the repeat)

175  421 423 425  424  429

343  353 344 349 341 

535 539 534 531 537 

334 339  337  331  332 

333  444  999   449 447   994 993  997 

notice we do not duplicate combo's.   You  always had trips   if you have doubles.  Okay  so

tese are  the NEW COMBO's for coco's Pairs.   You winners will come from here and The doubles

usually  come str.... These  numbers now can  hit all month in PA.   Let's  sit  back  on get ready to Dance.

United States
              Member #59824
              March 28, 2008
              14961 Posts
              Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:02 am - IP Logged

I cant even count how many time this happen

thanks 4 the lesson im waiting 4 part 2

DID  you check your thread  cause I used it for  VA  and we hit 586  using it. 

VA right?  Part 2 was showing it it works  and it did  in your home state.    DO THAT

DANCEBanana

danville,va
                United States
                Member #122105
                January 24, 2012
                716 Posts
                Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:09 am - IP Logged

DID  you check your thread  cause I used it for  VA  and we hit 586  using it. 

VA right?  Part 2 was showing it it works  and it did  in your home state.    DO THAT

DANCEBanana

ya i no dang i was playing ur hold numbers hard so didnt play it i will get them 2morrow

I want to do that dance Banana

United States
                  Member #59824
                  March 28, 2008
                  14961 Posts
                  Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:12 am - IP Logged

These are pairs from Mrcoco for Florida.  Smile

42-49-86-82 doubles 99--66-88

OKAY  pima  these are good  Florida.Cool  I  hope the other  players in Florida see  this...so they can 

get paid!

424  429  422    426  428  996  998  992  999   499  496  498   

868 869 866 888  862 888  829  828  822     666   888

One of the great  things about  coco's pairs  is they will  hit  a couple of times if you hold them

United States
                    Member #59824
                    March 28, 2008
                    14961 Posts
                    Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:17 am - IP Logged

YOU WILL  THAT'S WHY I POSTED  THOSE NUMBERS ON THE VA Thread.   BAMMMSmash.

I am not just saying it,  I am bringing to  to ya!Banana I  love those hold numbers but  look

in your thread or workout  for that 58  pair  to return   maybe  with the  581 589  582  .

YOU  will get em...

danville,va
                      United States
                      Member #122105
                      January 24, 2012
                      716 Posts
                      Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:18 am - IP Logged

YOU WILL  THAT'S WHY I POSTED  THOSE NUMBERS ON THE VA Thread.   BAMMMSmash.

I am not just saying it,  I am bringing to  to ya!Banana I  love those hold numbers but  look

in your thread or workout  for that 58  pair  to return   maybe  with the  581 589  582  .

YOU  will get em...

ok thanks alot

United States
                        Member #59824
                        March 28, 2008
                        14961 Posts
                        Posted: March 3, 2012, 1:30 am - IP Logged

Thank  me when we win.  And  start  using these  pair  workout  for VA.  You got a notebook?  Time to  studyLOL

Have  a good night  Donn.

United States
                          Member #59824
                          March 28, 2008
                          14961 Posts
                          Posted: March 3, 2012, 2:32 pm - IP Logged

Hey Dee if she changed the pairs then the ones I did  are  not good. I think I remember coco

saying if they do not hit in 3 days   change  them.. SOoooooo I will do it for  your new set and

change them....I sure hope they don't hit  tomorrow.   

172  174 173 179(yes the repeat)

175  421 423 425  424  429

343  353 344 349 341 

535 539 534 531 537 

334 339  337  331  332 

333  444  999   449 447   994 993  997 

notice we do not duplicate combo's.   You  always had trips   if you have doubles.  Okay  so

tese are  the NEW COMBO's for coco's Pairs.   You winners will come from here and The doubles

usually  come str.... These  numbers now can  hit all month in PA.   Let's  sit  back  on get ready to Dance.

Okay   now we guide  you  to the  win...  No we are  not just gonna put this info out there  and hope.

Pa.  had  289.  Now  mrcoco's  rule  says  doubles  follow consecutive  numbers     8 and 9  are  2 of those.

So    we  eliminate  the 6 way   and  look for the  double  in Pa.   now.   Write  down  the  Double numbers  for

Pa.   Consider  them  now.    really  important   always   flip    6    or 9.     339 =336

DEE88's avatar - animal doggy2.jpg
                            PA
                            United States
                            Member #69849
                            January 18, 2009
                            14873 Posts
                            Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:02 pm - IP Logged

Okay   now we guide  you  to the  win...  No we are  not just gonna put this info out there  and hope.

Pa.  had  289.  Now  mrcoco's  rule  says  doubles  follow consecutive  numbers     8 and 9  are  2 of those.

So    we  eliminate  the 6 way   and  look for the  double  in Pa.   now.   Write  down  the  Double numbers  for

Pa.   Consider  them  now.    really  important   always   flip    6    or 9.     339 =336

Sorry to have to post this bigdsing...but I checked mrcoco5's thread for PA and she keep the same pairs as before but just added the 17 pair....so now the numbers that mrcoco has posted for pa are these..

12  23  40  17   00 33 44  hope this doesn't mess you up now...let me know if the numbers have changed again....

United States
                              Member #59824
                              March 28, 2008
                              14961 Posts
                              Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:17 pm - IP Logged

OKAY  pima  these are good  Florida.Cool  I  hope the other  players in Florida see  this...so they can 

get paid!

424  429  422    426  428  996  998  992  999   499  496  498   

868 869 866 888  862 888  829  828  822     666   888

One of the great  things about  coco's pairs  is they will  hit  a couple of times if you hold them

I Agree!