Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Can someone explain what the pick 3's and pick 4's are?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stormiela.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #122468
February 1, 2012
530 Posts
Posted: March 3, 2012, 9:09 am - IP Logged

Hello,

Can someone please explain about hte pick 3 and pick 4's? I'm not sure how they work or what the payout would be. It seems many posts on here talk about them but I'm just clueless to how they work. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
    TX
    United States
    Member #121193
    January 4, 2012
    1637 Posts
    Posted: March 3, 2012, 9:37 am - IP Logged

Hello,

Can someone please explain about hte pick 3 and pick 4's? I'm not sure how they work or what the payout would be. It seems many posts on here talk about them but I'm just clueless to how they work. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Shy, I would recommend you go to your respective states website to see what the pick 3  or pick 4 protocol is....They should give you examples of how to play and what the payouts are. That way, you should be able to have any questions answered....If not, try looking at Florida lottery's website..They explain the system very nicely....Best of luck

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
      Member #111442
      May 25, 2011
      6323 Posts
      Posted: March 3, 2012, 3:14 pm - IP Logged

Hello,

Sure, you pick 3 or 4 numbers correctly and win some dough. Can't tell you which ones to pick, that's my secret! Good luck!   Lep

Stormiela's avatar - 170px 051Dugtrio.png
        Phoenix, AZ
        United States
        Member #120254
        December 14, 2011
        91 Posts
        Posted: March 3, 2012, 6:37 pm - IP Logged

What state (or country) are you from? :) As already stated, you should check out your local lottery site and you should be able to find out what games you have and what prizes you get depending on the numbers you match. Sometimes they won't be called "Pick 3", "Pick 4" or such... Like here in Arizona our pick 4 is called the Cash4 and our pick 5 is called the Fantasy 5.