Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 12:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Fuel And Gas Prices Rise !!

Topic closed. 1 reply. Last post 5 years ago by Todd.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
loonasee2's avatar - ty789 zpsxdhaaskf.jpg
Orangutan Forest
United States
Member #95128
August 4, 2010
12778 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2012, 3:24 am - IP Logged

1) How far will gas prices rise ?

2) What do think,.... on the " Domino Effect" paying higher fuel costs ,.....will do this time around with you.

3) Do you think elected officials will nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

No place left to cut back in most families budgets.I know for my household it costs 172.00 a week ,..a week for health insurance, plus if you have to use your coverage you ,..pay co-pays in addition.Keeping gas in the cars to get to work 150.00 a week and more if the kids have activities or doctor appointments.

Lets hear your comments ,..........is it justa ripple or worse ARM-A-GIDDEN your wallet it out.lol

dogHondo

Todd's avatar - Cylon 2.gif
    Chief Bottle Washer
    New Jersey
    United States
    Member #1
    May 31, 2000
    23261 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:15 am - IP Logged

1) How far will gas prices rise ?

2) What do think,.... on the " Domino Effect" paying higher fuel costs ,.....will do this time around with you.

3) Do you think elected officials will nip this in the bud before it gets out of hand.

No place left to cut back in most families budgets.I know for my household it costs 172.00 a week ,..a week for health insurance, plus if you have to use your coverage you ,..pay co-pays in addition.Keeping gas in the cars to get to work 150.00 a week and more if the kids have activities or doctor appointments.

Lets hear your comments ,..........is it justa ripple or worse ARM-A-GIDDEN your wallet it out.lol

This is a good example of something that should be posted in your blog.  The forums are only for lottery-related topics.  Thanks.

Check the State Lottery Report Card
    What grade did your lottery earn?

Sign the Petition for True Lottery Drawings
    Help eliminate computerized drawings!