Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:25 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Gold Rush 1093

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by madscratch11.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Big Stone Gap, VA
United States
Member #108912
April 2, 2011
68 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2012, 10:58 am - IP Logged

I see Gold Rush #1093 will be ending on Mar 23rd. I hate to see this ticket end. Does anyone know any locations in Jacksonville that still sell them? I might be able to find 1 more nugget! I really liked it becasue it gave you 25 numbers as opposed to 20 to match 5. Hopefully in the near future FL will put out another similar ticket or resurrect GR again.

Miami, Florida
    United States
    Member #111795
    June 2, 2011
    581 Posts
    Posted: March 5, 2012, 11:38 am - IP Logged

I see Gold Rush #1093 will be ending on Mar 23rd. I hate to see this ticket end. Does anyone know any locations in Jacksonville that still sell them? I might be able to find 1 more nugget! I really liked it becasue it gave you 25 numbers as opposed to 20 to match 5. Hopefully in the near future FL will put out another similar ticket or resurrect GR again.

I haven't seen this game in a while..this is the old Gold Rush with the gold bar, not the new one with the nugget.

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
      TX
      United States
      Member #121193
      January 4, 2012
      1637 Posts
      Posted: March 5, 2012, 1:32 pm - IP Logged

Sorry Mad..no place in JAX or central FL that I know of

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

Big Stone Gap, VA
        United States
        Member #108912
        April 2, 2011
        68 Posts
        Posted: March 5, 2012, 2:56 pm - IP Logged

Thanks CDana and you're right OldShool, I meant 'gold bar'!

duckman's avatar - ducklogodrake64x64
          Jacksonville Florida
          United States
          Member #23018
          October 6, 2005
          915 Posts
          Posted: March 5, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

The number of numbers to match on a ticket has no effect on the odds of winning something or the amount won. When a scratch off game is produced, there is a set of rules which includes a list of prize amounts and number of winners to be created and how each winning ticket will add up to the amount won. For each amount there may be more than one way to win that prize.

Example (a generic example for a hypothetical game): for a $100 prize there may be these possible combinations:
          1 matching number for $100
          2 maching numbers, each for $50
          5 matching numbers, 2 $40 + 1 $20
          A Win All symbol with all amounts adding up to $100
          ...and so on

So, when a random ticket is selected to be printed as a winner, a winning amount with the pre-determined appropriate set of number matches is printed and then the remaining tickets to be printed with that amount/number match style is reduced by one.

...and GR 1093 has no top prizes left.

James1's avatar - 5599078405 12a562a9e7_t.jpg
            Florida
            United States
            Member #104435
            January 14, 2011
            2244 Posts
            Posted: March 5, 2012, 9:03 pm - IP Logged

The District Office should have them. When i went they did and i bought some but lost mainly think i did hit $50 or so

1093 good riddance. the rolls around here were very bad. not like the old GR which had lots of winners.

2014 Highest Winner: $500

B$Rizzle's avatar - a4leds
              The Ville, FL
              United States
              Member #95879
              August 19, 2010
              1708 Posts
              Posted: March 8, 2012, 9:58 am - IP Logged

As James said below, I do believe the District office has them on Beach Blvd...Also, most likely all Grocery stores are out of them as they usually only carry the newest games. Your best bet is to go to the smaller mom-n-pops shops around here.

I know a place on 103rd that had them last week and I also saw them somewhere else too but cant remember.

Not sure what side of town you are on, but I will keep my eye out. I havent bought any of them in a while since the Top Prizes are gone.

Good luck

Big Stone Gap, VA
                United States
                Member #108912
                April 2, 2011
                68 Posts
                Posted: March 8, 2012, 12:01 pm - IP Logged

Thanks B! I'm actually on the Westside and besides they're coming to an end so no biggie!