Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 7:21 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Is it here?

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 5 years ago by New York.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
CyberSpaceGuru's avatar - 2554

United States
Member #119385
November 22, 2011
11 Posts
Posted: March 4, 2012, 5:15 pm - IP Logged

I'm looking for a drawing history annalysis that shows the ratio to hits Like.. Ie..exp..etc..

Pick 4 

% of HHLL - HLLL - HHHL

% of EEOO - Etc.. Etc..

or for play 5

% HHLLL - LLHHH - etc..

% EOOOO - EEOOO - etc..

Pairs or whatver

Is this here? Or somewhere else on the internet?

If its here, thats fine I'll get membership again, If its not, I'm still getting membership to use the various other tools I need.

But I need to find this one I spoke of also!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
    Whiskey Island
    United States
    Member #90216
    April 24, 2010
    12725 Posts
    Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:44 pm - IP Logged

I was looking for similer Process that would look at any game history using the last 10 , 20 , 30 and Etc  ...  The processes would look at all game formats be it pick 3 , pick 4 , Easy 5 , Cash 5 , Fantasy 5 , Lotto , Powerball and Mega- Millions and Etc .

Anyone have a Regression Process and Optimizer  Process ?? How a Regression Analysis works is it finds the most productive regression setting . The regression setting determines how much game history to use in the Analysis . The Optimizer test every possible regression ( sets of previous draws ) to provide the optimum regression  so that it produces the highest percentage of 4,5 and 6 ball winners. That number can be used as the Optimum Regression.

CW4

United States
      Member #119385
      November 22, 2011
      11 Posts
      Posted: March 4, 2012, 6:51 pm - IP Logged

Thats interesting too, I'm bound to find what I was looking for in one of hundreds of tabbed websites..

When I do I'll definetly post it here, if outside links are ok, and divuldge what i will use it for too :)

New York's avatar - 103h4yr
        NYC
        United States
        Member #117984
        October 19, 2011
        1843 Posts
        Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:05 pm - IP Logged

Hey CyberSpaceGury,

We do have what you're looking for. It is called "Inspector 4" and you simply put in combinations and the program allows you to see if the digits are biased in anyway. 

Here's an example: 

inspector 4

I believe you can use this feature as a standard member up to 10 times. I recommend upgrading to either gold or platinum since you can use this feature more than once. Hope this makes sense. 

- New York

NYC
          United States
          Member #117984
          October 19, 2011
          1843 Posts
          Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Here is a link to compare membership features: http://www.lotterypost.com/memberships 

Also shows awesome features here on LP.

ESR54's avatar - Lottery-044.jpg
            BRONX N.Y.10459
            United States
            Member #86575
            February 6, 2010
            1055 Posts
            Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:10 pm - IP Logged

You will find all the Systems right here you ownly have to sign up for Premium  membership.Thank you-

for asking.

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
              Whiskey Island
              United States
              Member #90216
              April 24, 2010
              12725 Posts
              Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:16 pm - IP Logged

The Regression and Optimizer Processes are not here . It's a whole new way of looking at the game formats .

CW4

United States
                Member #119385
                November 22, 2011
                11 Posts
                Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:38 pm - IP Logged

Ah yes, ok I was Platimum my first month I came here..

Since you guys are willing to help me with info..

Will I be able to search here for my drawings of both mid and evening drawings, and copy paste that format to the inspector?

Because I can use the Inspector still 20 times with the membership I have :))

My problem Is the florida lottery website has a pita history for copy'n

So Is that something I can do here only as upgraded, get a results of the entire drawing with both draws and be able to copy right to inspector.. Or I will have to manually do it.. Which is fine, I dont mind the work, thats how i started. But as we all know, getting old means getting smarter, and I am tired of doing it all manually lol.

Seems this is all coming back to me now, I just got back online lastnight and made my first post. Sry you guys missed it, some others welcomed me as if they hang out here regularly :))  I did check out everything in my platinum month but i was only online a few days. and that was 2 months ago or something. ok sry for ramblin, get used to my face tho :))

United States
                  Member #119385
                  November 22, 2011
                  11 Posts
                  Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:42 pm - IP Logged

I completely appolagize.. I knew about that, but got all comfused about the matter that i forgot the main question..

I was looking at my flalotto site and went to history, ok trying to transfer that to the inspector is like impossible or u do it manually..

Does anyone know where i can find the results of my lottery, where I can copy paste them??

Or is that here also, ofc is the question :))

NYC
                    United States
                    Member #117984
                    October 19, 2011
                    1843 Posts
                    Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:48 pm - IP Logged

Here you can find all results for all games for the Florida Lottery: http://www.lotterypost.com/results/fl 

Honestly, you'll have to do it manually, however you can copy and paste to your notepad and then transfer those combos from the note pad to the inspector. Hope this makes sense. 

Good luck!

United States
                      Member #119385
                      November 22, 2011
                      11 Posts
                      Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:55 pm - IP Logged

Yea, I'm tracking.

Is there a notepad in the forum? On my other Gaming forum we have a notepad, I could essentially jump on it and use that notepad. Or i could use this space here, but with my linux OS there is no notepad, if there is I dont know where it is either (new to linux too)

Thanks to all of you who are interactive, I'm glad to see theres some members here. Coming from a forum with 700k members I actually thought the interaction here would be slower :))

United States
                        Member #119385
                        November 22, 2011
                        11 Posts
                        Posted: March 4, 2012, 7:59 pm - IP Logged

Here you can find all results for all games for the Florida Lottery: http://www.lotterypost.com/results/fl 

Honestly, you'll have to do it manually, however you can copy and paste to your notepad and then transfer those combos from the note pad to the inspector. Hope this makes sense. 

Good luck!

That must be a member only feature as It's not loading for me..

OR I can get lucky and find it somewhere else on the web that is copyable

NYC
                          United States
                          Member #117984
                          October 19, 2011
                          1843 Posts
                          Posted: March 4, 2012, 8:07 pm - IP Logged

That must be a member only feature as It's not loading for me..

OR I can get lucky and find it somewhere else on the web that is copyable

It should load since it's for everyone (standard, gold, etc.) 

To find results, click "results" on the top right-hand corner. Looks like this:

results

NYC
                            United States
                            Member #117984
                            October 19, 2011
                            1843 Posts
                            Posted: March 4, 2012, 8:10 pm - IP Logged

There is no notepad here on this forum but you can open up Microsoft Word (if you have that) or any word processor. copy and paste the number there, then transfer them to the inspector.

Or you can get a pen and paper and write the numbers down on paper. Then just write the numbers from the paper to the inspector. ^___^