Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

For what its worth 0234, and 1234

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Philly-Girl.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lotterybraker's avatar - pyramid
mississippi
United States
Member #34478
March 3, 2006
5906 Posts
Posted: March 5, 2012, 10:17 pm - IP Logged

I made another pic 4 run...now...and found 0234 and 1234..Saturday or Sunday...I see that 0234 showed in New Jersey today midday...not that 1234 is still floating...so if you want to add it in with your plays..maybe you will get lucky..

Sent: March 3, 2012, 9:49 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hello xxxxxxxx...to be perfectly honest with you..I am not even playing at all..been a little worried reading the news reports here at LP about the feds busting online gaming sites..so..as of right now..I am sitting on the sideline...heh...dont forget to get OHIOS ROW off that list ok...I just wanted to run that list to help everyone....its just a small list anyway...each row either has 6 combos to deal with or 8..I just played them a bunch of times because I can post 50 combinations on the prediction board...heh..if you are interested I found another pic 4 you can add in...not sure where it will land I used all states..1234 ,0234 = 1 hit....you can try them in Ohio if you like..good luck tomorrow..Terry

"Attention all Mathematicians: Check your degree at the door because when it comes to whole numbers you are the Amateur"

rhonda69's avatar - Lottery-006.jpg
    louisville,ky
    United States
    Member #72809
    March 28, 2009
    9490 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2012, 12:32 am - IP Logged

thanks lotterybraker will keep a look out for that number ....funny u posted that 0324 i played that tonight

"I am a mere student wanting to be taught"

Philly-Girl's avatar - Lottery-062.jpg
      Philadelphia, PA
      United States
      Member #84786
      January 3, 2010
      520 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2012, 5:23 am - IP Logged

I made another pic 4 run...now...and found 0234 and 1234..Saturday or Sunday...I see that 0234 showed in New Jersey today midday...not that 1234 is still floating...so if you want to add it in with your plays..maybe you will get lucky..

Sent: March 3, 2012, 9:49 pm Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

hello xxxxxxxx...to be perfectly honest with you..I am not even playing at all..been a little worried reading the news reports here at LP about the feds busting online gaming sites..so..as of right now..I am sitting on the sideline...heh...dont forget to get OHIOS ROW off that list ok...I just wanted to run that list to help everyone....its just a small list anyway...each row either has 6 combos to deal with or 8..I just played them a bunch of times because I can post 50 combinations on the prediction board...heh..if you are interested I found another pic 4 you can add in...not sure where it will land I used all states..1234 ,0234 = 1 hit....you can try them in Ohio if you like..good luck tomorrow..Terry

Thanks lotterybraker I've been waiting on that 1234 to hit in Pa sure hope it comes just like that and soon! Good luck today!