Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 6:54 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Things happen when I least expect.

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Inland Empire
United States
Member #118116
October 22, 2011
317 Posts
Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:33 pm - IP Logged

How about you guys? Anybody who's not applied by the Law of Attraction?

Everything in my life happens when I don't expect. Probably 95% of events in my life happened when I didn't expect them to happen. Well, there are people who say Law of Attraction applies to their lives. But what about me? What's wrong with my life?

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3856 Posts
    Posted: March 6, 2012, 10:42 pm - IP Logged

anyone here remember the jingle from "candid camera" ?

something like,

"when you least expect it,

you're elected,its your lucky day,

smile, you're on candid camera.

(kinda fast w/ an upbeat tempo)

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
      Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
      United States
      Member #73904
      April 28, 2009
      14903 Posts
      Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:10 pm - IP Logged

anyone here remember the jingle from "candid camera" ?

something like,

"when you least expect it,

you're elected,its your lucky day,

smile, you're on candid camera.

(kinda fast w/ an upbeat tempo)

Good beat.

Easy to dance to.

I give it a 75.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
        United States
        Member #73904
        April 28, 2009
        14903 Posts
        Posted: March 6, 2012, 11:12 pm - IP Logged

Everything in my life happens when I don't expect. Probably 95% of events in my life happened when I didn't expect them to happen. Well, there are people who say Law of Attraction applies to their lives. But what about me? What's wrong with my life?

Yep, that's the way it goes with me too.

--Edmund Burke

CDanaT's avatar - tiger avatar_04_hd_pictures_169016.jpg
          TX
          United States
          Member #121193
          January 4, 2012
          1637 Posts
          Posted: March 7, 2012, 12:09 am - IP Logged

Glad that doesn't happen when I utilize the little boys room !

Stay Positive, Believe and good things will come your way

United States
            Member #94616
            July 24, 2010
            4735 Posts
            Posted: March 7, 2012, 3:44 am - IP Logged

Law of Attraction?  Ok, so I drove past 2 cars pulled over by the cops in a 5 mile stretch on Saturday and LAUGHED LOL at each of them OUT LOUD as I ALWAYS drive just barely over the speed limit if that fast at all (everyone FLYS past me! And I am trying to maximize my mileage).

Then yesterday morning I am going on the ONE little tiny (1/4 mile long) part of my commute to work which I speed on and get NAILED !!!!Thud

Is this what you mean by law of attraction - by laughing at the other 2 drivers I attracted the cop?

mrsinful's avatar - gambling problem.jpg
              South Carolina
              United States
              Member #66774
              November 5, 2008
              319 Posts
              Posted: March 7, 2012, 7:23 am - IP Logged

Law of Attraction?  Ok, so I drove past 2 cars pulled over by the cops in a 5 mile stretch on Saturday and LAUGHED LOL at each of them OUT LOUD as I ALWAYS drive just barely over the speed limit if that fast at all (everyone FLYS past me! And I am trying to maximize my mileage).

Then yesterday morning I am going on the ONE little tiny (1/4 mile long) part of my commute to work which I speed on and get NAILED !!!!Thud

Is this what you mean by law of attraction - by laughing at the other 2 drivers I attracted the cop?

I am a big believer in Karma. That sounds more

like Karma to me.

Rehab is for quitters.

GRITS
                United States
                Member #123554
                February 23, 2012
                12 Posts
                Posted: March 7, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

I like the concept of Law of Atrraction and recently begun to apply it in earnest.  Of course, I am trying to attract lottery money.  However, last week I was unexpectedly given money to cover some expenses for a project I am working on for a charity raffle.  The material and labor were going to be my contribution.  I keep visualizing my dream home which is up for sale several counties over from me.  This morning during the news, I learned of a new luxury home in a gated community that will be raffled off for charity in the same county that I hope to move to.  The tickets were pricey, but I felt an overwhelming sense of coincidence at work.  Karma doesn't always give you exactly what you want, but will get you close!  Also, last night I matched the Megaball.  I am ready to receive!!

ETA:  The early drawing prize is a Caribbean cruise for two.  I have recently been wanting to go on a cruise!  Yes, Karma works but we have to listen.

savagegoose's avatar - ProfilePho
                  adelaide sa
                  Australia
                  Member #37136
                  April 11, 2006
                  3300 Posts
                  Posted: March 8, 2012, 2:31 am - IP Logged

no by speeding you attracted the cop. smkey exhaust, faulty lights and limbs out of windows will also attract em. since i stopped speeding i never get tickets now.sure it sucks but they beat me down.

2014 = -1016; 2015= -1409; 2016 JAN = -106; FEB= -81; MAR= -131; APR= - 87: MAY= -91; JUN= -39; JUL=-134; AUG= -124; SEP = -123; OCT= -84  NOV=- 73 TOT= -3498

keno historic = -2291 ; 2015= -603; 2016= JAN=-32, FEB= +12 , MAR= -86, APR = -77. MAY= -48, JUN= -29, JUL=-71; AUG = -52; SEPT= -43; OCT = +56 NOV = -33 TOT= -3297

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                    Member #47420
                    November 4, 2006
                    3930 Posts
                    Posted: March 9, 2012, 10:26 am - IP Logged

Good beat.

Easy to dance to.

I give it a 75.

tiggs gives the Charleston a 100.........

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                      United States
                      Member #73904
                      April 28, 2009
                      14903 Posts
                      Posted: March 9, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

tiggs gives the Charleston a 100.........

Now there's a guy who loved the Roaring 20's so much he stayed there.

--Edmund Burke

tiggs95's avatar - Lottery-036.jpg

United States
                        Member #47420
                        November 4, 2006
                        3930 Posts
                        Posted: March 9, 2012, 3:38 pm - IP Logged

Now there's a guy who loved the Roaring 20's so much he stayed there.

Ridgey ole pal tiggs will be dancing on your grave long after your gone and just maybe drinking all your jack you leave behind...

Pure luck

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: March 9, 2012, 3:57 pm - IP Logged

Ridgey ole pal tiggs will be dancing on your grave long after your gone and just maybe drinking all your jack you leave behind...

Well thank you for the sentiment, tiggsley.

Just don't water the flowers on my grave in any unusual way after you drink all my whiskey, if you don't mind.

--Edmund Burke