Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 10:57 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Californias NEW $10 Dollar $250 Million Cash Spectacular

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by mnsweeps.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Orange County, CA
United States
Member #124184
March 8, 2012
2 Posts
Posted: March 8, 2012, 5:13 pm - IP Logged

Has anyone had any luck with this game yet? When the other $10 scratcher that is almost identical to this except a different color came out I actually had pretty good luck & won $100 a few times. Now that I've been trying to play this new one I haven't won anything big. My biggest prize so far has been $25... They have also released a few other new scratchers including a $5 scratcher called California Lottery Black. The most I've won on that one so far has been $50. I feel like I have been having a horrible losing streak. Every time I play lately I walk away with less money than I spent. It's getting very frustrating & making me want to cut back on buying scratchers for a while.

California people, how have you been doing with the new games just recently released? And in general do you think the lottery has been paying out less lately than it used to? I'm getting really frustrated as I usually like to pick up a couple tickets after work but lately its been nothing but losers.

LA CA
    United States
    Member #118691
    November 6, 2011
    416 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2012, 1:18 am - IP Logged

Cheri

Hello from fellow CA lottery lover :-) I have not seen much activity on boards from CAlifornians at all since I joined the board. Most of the folks are from east coast. Anyway I am happy I saw your post and would love to be in touch. 

I must have bought at least 10 of the CA lottery Black and guess what I won $0. Nada so far on $50 investment. Not sure if the first batch has any winners at all. And I have tried this at different stores from Anaheim to Burbank to North Hollywood. No luck at all. Lately my set for lifes is also drawing nothing. I was looking for a place to buy the new $10 lotto but I have not found any store in San Fernando valley stocking that. All these loses are making me frustrated too !! I live in Burbank ..where are you based?

Orange County, CA
      United States
      Member #124184
      March 8, 2012
      2 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2012, 2:53 pm - IP Logged

Hi Mnsweeps!

Yeah Ive looked around the boards some & hardly see anyone from California which is kind of a dissapointment. I was hoping to get tips from someone that lives in California.

Yeah I bought 0-10 of the new $10 scratchers yesterday & only won $20... Ouch that hurt the pocket book! When the old $10 scratchers came out last year I was doing really good! I won $100 atleast 3 times & then won a couple $50's and other small amounts. Lately any game I play I walk away spending more than I win. It's very frustrating! Most liquor stores carry the new $10 scratcher but I'm not sure if I would recommend it. The most I have won is $25 off of it. I live in Whittier which is on the OC/LA border.

LA CA
        United States
        Member #118691
        November 6, 2011
        416 Posts
        Posted: March 9, 2012, 4:31 pm - IP Logged

Ouch I got a set for life(new) and won $0 :-( I will private message you my details. I think we need to be in touch as I defy need a SO CA lottery player to keep track of whats happening.

LA CA
          United States
          Member #118691
          November 6, 2011
          416 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2012, 4:56 pm - IP Logged

Paging Cheri..where are you and how are you doing?