Welcome Guest
You last visited December 9, 2016, 4:13 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Mr Z Pick 3 / Pick 4 Program

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
Pennsylvania
United States
Member #2218
September 1, 2003
5387 Posts
Posted: March 9, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

If anyone has a copy of MR Z's Pick 3 / Pick 4 program and would like to know how to update the draw history or create a new Pick 3 / Pick 4 game post your request here.

Using Excel for the data history and a EditPlus3 program to create the file, name the file, and save the file.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
    New Mexico
    United States
    Member #86099
    January 29, 2010
    11119 Posts
    Posted: March 9, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

If anyone has a copy of MR Z's Pick 3 / Pick 4 program and would like to know how to update the draw history or create a new Pick 3 / Pick 4 game post your request here.

Using Excel for the data history and a EditPlus3 program to create the file, name the file, and save the file.

Is it already on excel?  I used to see Mr Z's postings back in the 90's in the Lottoworld Magazine.  I'd like a copy.

Hiding Behind Computer

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
      NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: March 9, 2012, 10:28 pm - IP Logged

What's MR Z's Pick 3/ Pick 4 program? Where I can find it? Could you give me a link about that?  Thanks.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
        Pennsylvania
        United States
        Member #2218
        September 1, 2003
        5387 Posts
        Posted: March 10, 2012, 11:09 am - IP Logged

What's MR Z's Pick 3/ Pick 4 program? Where I can find it? Could you give me a link about that?  Thanks.

I own a copy of Mr Z's program.  Purchased it a number of years ago.  I received it the mail between 2001 to 2005.  Think it cost 25 to 30 bucks plus you received, depending on what state you were playing, your Pick 3 and Pick 4 game files.  For example, at the time I lived in PA so I was sent 2 files "DNPA3" (Pick 3) and "DNPA4" (Pick 4). 

I created an Excel file that will save me (or anyone that has a registered owner) of MR Z's "Weekly Forecaster" to create the "DNXX3" or "DNXX4" files. 

To create the "DNXX3" or "DNXX4" files you also need a FREE program called "Programmers's Notepad".  http://www.pnotepad.org/download/ 

You need to copy and paste the 20 weeks worth of draws into "progammer's Notepad" then save it to the folder where you have all of "MR Z's Weekly Forecaster" files.

The other benefit that now you can easily update the drawings whereas back when you could not.

"WARNING .... DO NOT ADD NUMBERS TO THE DATA FILES JUST TO TEST THE PROGRAM.
         ONCE YOU PUT A NUMBER IN THE FILE YOU CAN ONLY CORRECT THE NUMBER BUT YOU
         CAN'T REMOVE IT."

Not anymore.  I can create any Midday Pick 3 or Pick 4 data file.  The combined 2 draw a day states are tricky since you can't use the SUN thru SAT.

Since Mr. Lyons passed away back in 2007 I beleive you can not get this program anymore. 

I'm not going to give the program away since it is probably still copyright protected.

The reason I started this thread was mainly for folks here who might have this progam (sitting in a dusty filing cabinet) and need to update their states "DNXX3" or "DNXX4" files.

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
          BOSTON
          United States
          Member #48
          September 9, 2001
          3594 Posts
          Posted: March 10, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

would you believe I have it on a floppy disc. that is how old I am.lol

United States
            Member #110594
            May 8, 2011
            885 Posts
            Posted: March 10, 2012, 4:20 pm - IP Logged

would you believe I have it on a floppy disc. that is how old I am.lol

So did I. But I can't find it anymore. The original Mr. Z (Glenn)was from Ohio. I spoke with him many times and he  told me he was working on a program to hit pick 4 straight before his death.  then his family sold it to Bob on his passing. Bob said he could never find the program or research that he did. he also had a program where you entered the pick 3 numbers and it came out with the numbers for the lotto. Glenn said that was the secret foir hitting the lotto.  Watch the numbers that hit in the daily games.

BOSTON
              United States
              Member #48
              September 9, 2001
              3594 Posts
              Posted: March 12, 2012, 1:55 pm - IP Logged

I guess I cannot run that 3.5 floppy in my pc today. there is no slot for it. lol

timmer's avatar - animaniacs03

United States
                Member #714
                September 18, 2002
                88 Posts
                Posted: March 13, 2012, 7:31 am - IP Logged

I guess I cannot run that 3.5 floppy in my pc today. there is no slot for it. lol

Retxx

Do you want to sell that disk?  I know it's on floppy.

Been trying to find the program.

Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #65279
                  September 22, 2008
                  5146 Posts
                  Posted: March 13, 2012, 7:41 am - IP Logged

I am interested in this program as well - for purchase. Over the years my copy has gotten lost.

BOSTON
                    United States
                    Member #48
                    September 9, 2001
                    3594 Posts
                    Posted: March 13, 2012, 11:11 am - IP Logged

not at the moment. my son wants to see it. will keep in mind.

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
                      mid-Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #9
                      March 24, 2001
                      19830 Posts
                      Posted: March 13, 2012, 12:56 pm - IP Logged

The XP computer that I bought in 2002 has a 3.5 disk, CD and DVD drives and USB ports so if you saved your last generation computer you should be able to transfer the data and program to an usable format for your latest computer.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

RL-RANDOMLOGIC's avatar - usafce

United States
                        Member #59354
                        March 13, 2008
                        3983 Posts
                        Posted: March 13, 2012, 1:31 pm - IP Logged

retxx

You can pick up a USB floppy drive for a few bucks on ebay or maybe find one at a local

repair shop.  I have several that I keep around for the old stuff.  I even have a couple

5-1/4 drives somewhere.  The dell D600 series floppy drives have a usb port that allows

a person to connect it using a usb cable and can be picked up really cheap. 

RL

Working on my Ph.D.  "University of hard Knocks"

I will consider the opinion that my winnings are a product of chance if you are willing to consider

they are not.  Many great discoveries come while searching for something else

USAF https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Base_Engineer_Emergency_Force

US Flag Trump / 2016 & 2020  

LottoChica23's avatar - Aquarius
                          Fughedaboutit (NY)
                          United States
                          Member #8160
                          October 26, 2004
                          6777 Posts
                          Posted: March 13, 2012, 8:14 pm - IP Logged

I think that I'll dig in the crates for my very old copy of Mr Z's program. Hippy

I remember that 941 was the first number I hit using that program. I really liked using the program it provided a lot of simple to use information.

I wonder if anyone purchased the rights to the program?

Matrix Chart Instructions--> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/191818 

check out mysticwomyn Announcers --> http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/140695/673306

You can judge the integrity of a man by the way he treats those that can do nothing for him...Thumbs Up

lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
                            NYC
                            United States
                            Member #54483
                            August 20, 2007
                            886 Posts
                            Posted: March 13, 2012, 10:03 pm - IP Logged

I think that I'll dig in the crates for my very old copy of Mr Z's program. Hippy

I remember that 941 was the first number I hit using that program. I really liked using the program it provided a lot of simple to use information.

I wonder if anyone purchased the rights to the program?

Hi, LottoChina:

Great job!!! I'm looking forward to learn Mr Z's program now.

Best regards,

lb

GEORGIA
                              United States
                              Member #64238
                              August 22, 2008
                              9536 Posts
                              Posted: March 13, 2012, 10:48 pm - IP Logged

I never heard of a program for Mr. Z's but if it's the same person, when I first moved to georgia I started receiving an email once a week from a Mr. Z's out of Naples, Fla. i guess up until he sold the business.  It was called "Mr. Z's Georgia Picks".  Don't remember how much it cost but it was sent to my email once a week I think on Sundays.  But i'm interested in the program if I can find it.  Thanks

Yesterday is behind us, tomorrow is not promised, today we move forward in JESUS name.

Favorites: 6973 4710 1934 1927 1754 8972 2080 9025 9067 1189 1955 1208 1118 4455 0622 0589 1129 1069 1017