Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:14 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

format 2.14 excel/rng linear

Topic closed. 15 replies. Last post 5 years ago by winsumloosesum.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
missoula,mt
United States
Member #117571
October 9, 2011
8 Posts
Posted: March 13, 2012, 12:46 am - IP Logged

On microsoft EXCEL format cells to 2.14. Enter all numbers of any RNG 6 digit lottery ( I do the Hot lotto because it is the easiest 6 digit in the U.S). Enter each number, from any given drawing, placing each number in its own cell. The 1 goes in the 1 cell, the 3 goes in the 3 cell, the 26 goes in the 26 cell, and so on until all 6 numbers are nestled in their own cells on one line. The hot ball is colorized (I use orange). Do the same on each subsequent drawing thereafter, dropping down to the next line. In other words you are building a database on EXCEL where each number gets its own cell. Because the hot lotto is an algor. random number generator, you are going to see some very beautiful geometrical sets. You are now in the realm of geometrical definitiveness and away from probability guessing. If you have trouble with EXCEL, find someone who is familiar with it to help you out. If you send me a message, please make reference to either rng 6 digit lotteries or the Hot Lotto,as I do not do ping pong ball types or any probability guessing systems. I use geometry. The Hot Lotto starts at 1 million and has only 39 numbers. The easiest 6 digit in the U.S. I would love to get into forum discussion on the next geometrical movement of the Hot ball in the hot lotto. I was a consistant winner one year when I was working in Delaware. Build a Hot Lotto database from the beginning and lets get started!----- HOYBOY123

retxx's avatar - mrthumbs
    BOSTON
    United States
    Member #48
    September 9, 2001
    3584 Posts
    Posted: March 13, 2012, 11:19 am - IP Logged

how about someone playing arond with the Mass. cash 5/35 with only 5 digits to choose. I am not good in excel even tho i have it. help help.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: March 13, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

On microsoft EXCEL format cells to 2.14. Enter all numbers of any RNG 6 digit lottery ( I do the Hot lotto because it is the easiest 6 digit in the U.S). Enter each number, from any given drawing, placing each number in its own cell. The 1 goes in the 1 cell, the 3 goes in the 3 cell, the 26 goes in the 26 cell, and so on until all 6 numbers are nestled in their own cells on one line. The hot ball is colorized (I use orange). Do the same on each subsequent drawing thereafter, dropping down to the next line. In other words you are building a database on EXCEL where each number gets its own cell. Because the hot lotto is an algor. random number generator, you are going to see some very beautiful geometrical sets. You are now in the realm of geometrical definitiveness and away from probability guessing. If you have trouble with EXCEL, find someone who is familiar with it to help you out. If you send me a message, please make reference to either rng 6 digit lotteries or the Hot Lotto,as I do not do ping pong ball types or any probability guessing systems. I use geometry. The Hot Lotto starts at 1 million and has only 39 numbers. The easiest 6 digit in the U.S. I would love to get into forum discussion on the next geometrical movement of the Hot ball in the hot lotto. I was a consistant winner one year when I was working in Delaware. Build a Hot Lotto database from the beginning and lets get started!----- HOYBOY123

I really didn't understand anything of your Chinese there!

missoula,mt
        United States
        Member #117571
        October 9, 2011
        8 Posts
        Posted: March 13, 2012, 1:53 pm - IP Logged

the mass 5/35 is an RNG ( random number generator ), yet it has no nuclear selector ( that is ,it has no hot ball - just white balls ). The Hot Ball , of the HOT LOTTO, creates the base geometry over time. You have to go in and find it. If you are uncomfortable with EXCEL, go to your local office supply store and get some graph paper that can handle 35 numbers. Number across the top 1 to 35, go back 1-2 yrs on the mass 5/35, and begin putting each days dwgs numbers in their respective squares line-by-line. Your predictability will increase many- fold

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Pennsylvania
          United States
          Member #2218
          September 1, 2003
          5387 Posts
          Posted: March 13, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

hoyboy could you explain what you mean by geometry?

http://www.box.com/s/ab539bac972d95336070  Link to Excel File - Hot Lotto Results

The numbers highlighted in "orange" are the "Hot Ball".  The number highlighted in "blue" represents a "Hot Ball" and one of the 5 balls are the same number as the "Hot Ball".

Hot Lotto

missoula,mt
            United States
            Member #117571
            October 9, 2011
            8 Posts
            Posted: March 14, 2012, 12:35 am - IP Logged

Winsumloosesum--- go to draw dates 11-23-2011 to 02-08-2012 and make your entries the same ,except place the next draw date at the bottom (place the latest draw date at the bottom). You are upside down. Once that is complete, I want you to tell me where a very beautiful hyperbole sits cloaked. They are all hot balls that form the hyperbole. It means that you would have known 100% that the 8 was coming down as a hot ball on that draw date. The bottom 8 was the last hot ball to form the hyperbole.

lakerben's avatar - spherewall
              New Mexico
              United States
              Member #86099
              January 29, 2010
              11116 Posts
              Posted: March 14, 2012, 12:21 pm - IP Logged

hoyboy could you explain what you mean by geometry?

http://www.box.com/s/ab539bac972d95336070  Link to Excel File - Hot Lotto Results

The numbers highlighted in "orange" are the "Hot Ball".  The number highlighted in "blue" represents a "Hot Ball" and one of the 5 balls are the same number as the "Hot Ball".

Hot Lotto

thanks!  to update do you just enter the new date and data and save?

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                Economy class
                Belgium
                Member #123700
                February 27, 2012
                4035 Posts
                Posted: March 14, 2012, 3:08 pm - IP Logged

the mass 5/35 is an RNG ( random number generator ), yet it has no nuclear selector ( that is ,it has no hot ball - just white balls ). The Hot Ball , of the HOT LOTTO, creates the base geometry over time. You have to go in and find it. If you are uncomfortable with EXCEL, go to your local office supply store and get some graph paper that can handle 35 numbers. Number across the top 1 to 35, go back 1-2 yrs on the mass 5/35, and begin putting each days dwgs numbers in their respective squares line-by-line. Your predictability will increase many- fold

You mean Mass-Cash from Massachusetts. Thank you, but I don't need help for Excel or VBA. Jack-in-the-Box

I just watched the drawing, it has other than white balls, several colors are involved. Chair

missoula,mt
                  United States
                  Member #117571
                  October 9, 2011
                  8 Posts
                  Posted: March 14, 2012, 5:53 pm - IP Logged

Winsome-I make the earliest entry at the top of the scroll and last sat. entry at the bottom of the scroll. Yes, to update enter the new data and date and save. You have to enter the ENTIRE Hot Lotto from the begining to the last draw in order to see the TYPES of recuring geometrical shifts. When one of the white balls is the same as the hot ball, colorize  on the HB COLUMN to give indication- not in the 1-39 field. Keep everything orange except when you are using it as a worksheet. When I want to relate a configuration I will say "go to draw dates 11-23-2011 to 02-08-2012" and see that beautiful cloaked hyperbole. When you have all the draws entered for the entire HOT LOTTO take the time to filter the entire lotto. You have to nail the HB first. If you dont know which of the 1-19 is coming down dont play. Saves money. Stay away from probability. Because the bell curves (left/middle/right) are so steep, in this lottery, compression is rare. Study the various geom types and practise filtering----- hoyboy123

missoula,mt
                    United States
                    Member #117571
                    October 9, 2011
                    8 Posts
                    Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:20 pm - IP Logged

winsome--massive server glitch, plus you are upside down to me and shared file wont allow me to recolorize. Therefore to see the hidden hyperbole that could have made you big bucks go to wed- jan 18,2012 and recolor HB 8 to green, wed- dec 28,2011 and recolor HB 14 to green, sat- dec 24 and recolor HB 8 to green, wed- dec 21, 2011 and recolor HB 2 to green, wed- nov 30, 2011 and recolor HB 8 to green. In addition go to sat- jan 7, 2012 and recolor HB 6 to green and sat- dec 10, 2011 and recolor HB 10 to green. The last HB 8 completed the hyperbole.

winsumloosesum's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
                      Pennsylvania
                      United States
                      Member #2218
                      September 1, 2003
                      5387 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2012, 7:07 pm - IP Logged

Hot Lotto Image

missoula,mt
                        United States
                        Member #117571
                        October 9, 2011