Welcome Guest
You last visited December 3, 2016, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

System for pick 4 and 5

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by sugabear.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: May 11, 2012, 11:21 pm - IP Logged

You are to go in sequence order if two or more numbers are the same example.. 7-four times 9 four times 3 four times then you would go to 3 first then 7 then 9

Hi, Idesire$:

Your method is very simple and effective! I like it!! However, I'm still not clear how can select the hit

numbers? For example, how long is the time frame for the digits drawings, one week or one month??

How can increase the effective hit numbers since one number is too few to hit for P4? .....

Could you give me some instructions about the selection of hitting #s in detail??

Also, do hope get the help above from all friends here too.

Thanks for your sincere help!

Best regards,

lb

Canada
    Member #126314
    April 7, 2012
    103 Posts
    Posted: May 12, 2012, 12:07 pm - IP Logged

I'm new here and also a visual person, your system looks good , the only thing is that i don't know where to start. Can you do it step by step, cause on the video there are too many digits to look at and i get lost !

Thank you for posting your method.

PS: There's a triangle method on youtube, is it from you

NYC
      United States
      Member #54483
      August 20, 2007
      886 Posts
      Posted: May 23, 2012, 9:27 pm - IP Logged

Hi, Idesire$:

Your method is very simple and effective! I like it!! However, I'm still not clear how can select the hit

numbers? For example, how long is the time frame for the digits drawings, one week or one month??

How can increase the effective hit numbers since one number is too few to hit for P4? .....

Could you give me some instructions about the selection of hitting #s in detail??

Best regards,

lb

Hi, Idesire$:

Could you give me a reply about my post above?

Thanks for your hard work and very nice help!!!

Best regards,

lb

Idesire$'s avatar - Lottery-025.jpg
        Ellenwood,Georgia
        United States
        Member #60512
        April 21, 2008
        471 Posts
        Posted: May 24, 2012, 7:00 am - IP Logged

Hi, Idesire$:

Best regards,

lb

Im sorry I didn't respond you sooner ............basiclly have to use the key guide and place the numbers in the correct order the number will normally come that same day or the next two days and  once you do the boxes count how many of each number then choose 4 of the numbers.

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:42 am - IP Logged

Im sorry I didn't respond you sooner ............basiclly have to use the key guide and place the numbers in the correct order the number will normally come that same day or the next two days and  once you do the boxes count how many of each number then choose 4 of the numbers.

Hi, Idesire$:

Thanks for your sincere reply!!! I love the strategy and I think it's the best one in your all P4

systems. Also, I have made a lots of backtests for NY-P4 but still can not get an idea result.

Of cause, I know the reason is that I have not yet learned your system deeply.

Could you give me some smart instruction further for the great strategy in detail?

Also, to increase the winning chance, which your system can be as a main reference

for help to use the strategy? Thanks for your hard work and nice help!!!

(I have sent many E-mails to you about it but no answer.)

Best regards,

lb

Beaufort , SC
            United States
            Member #84816
            January 3, 2010
            25 Posts
            Posted: May 24, 2012, 8:57 am - IP Logged

could u pls help me with sc ...please