Welcome Guest
You last visited January 23, 2017, 5:30 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Best SYSTEM for Pick 3 or 4 CALIFORNIA?

Topic closed. 5 replies. Last post 5 years ago by luckyme7777.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
California
United States
Member #124127
March 7, 2012
15 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2012, 2:59 am - IP Logged

Hello,

I am somewhat new here, I have been reading lots of posts and I have been searching for some good systems for California.  Everytime I click on someone asking a similar question to mine, everyone says search the forums.  Well, that's what I've been doing and I keep getting posts that never really answer my question or it continues to answer just search the forums. 

I have spent almost a week on here and there are lots of people "predicting" etc, but I rarely see anything that comes up for California that works.

Is CA a hard state?  After all it uses the same formula as all the other pick 3 states right?  So why would some states be easier than others?

Please forgive me if I am asking stupid questions, I am somewhat new to pick 3 but have been playing the lottery (pick 5, mega etc) on and off for a few years.

One thing I noticed that is different about CA pick 3 is there is no .50 cents option, all plays are a $1.00 but if you play straight/box it's split.

Ok, so if anyone has any good suggestions for a good system for CALIFORNIA, please, please PLEASE post here.

Thanks in advance!!

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, either way you're probably right" - Henry Ford, Innovator

South Carolina
    United States
    Member #18322
    July 9, 2005
    1744 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2012, 8:33 pm - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS is one of the "Lottery System Gurus" on LP.  She lives in California, and her Pick 3/4 systems work for ALL STATES, including California.  Do a Search for Lotto Laughs in the "Systems" Forum.

Good Luck !!!

CajunWin4's avatar - Lottery-031.jpg
      Whiskey Island
      United States
      Member #90216
      April 24, 2010
      12808 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2012, 8:37 pm - IP Logged

LOTTO LAUGHS is one of the "Lottery System Gurus" on LP.  She lives in California, and her Pick 3/4 systems work for ALL STATES, including California.  Do a Search for Lotto Laughs in the "Systems" Forum.

Good Luck !!!

I agree with dedstincreation....

LottoLaughs has some of the best pencil and paper system around....

California
        United States
        Member #124127
        March 7, 2012
        15 Posts
        Posted: March 15, 2012, 1:43 am - IP Logged

Thanks to you both! Lotto Laughs sounds promising, but whenever I do a search I get tons of threads referring to him/her but no posts by Lotto Laughs so I can click on them on contact.

Is Lotto Laughs still around?  I would love to see a thread written by LL or their system for CA Pick 3/4.

Thanks a lot;-)

"Whether you think you can, or think you can't, either way you're probably right" - Henry Ford, Innovator

South Carolina
          United States
          Member #18322
          July 9, 2005
          1744 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2012, 1:49 pm - IP Logged

Click on "Search for Something" under "Resources" at the top of the page.

Settings should be:  USERNAME

Type in Lottolaughs as one word in the Search field.

Options should be:

Date Range:  ALL HISTORY

Forum: Lottery Systems

This will bring up all posts originated by LottoLaughs herself.  Use this same method to check the other FORUMS as well, because sometimes she posts Systems under other FORUMS, like the Pick 3/4  or Pick 5 FORUMS.  Simply change the FORUM option to another FORUM, but make sure USERNAME [Lottolaughs] is highlighted.

California
            United States
            Member #124127
            March 7, 2012
            15 Posts
            Posted: March 16, 2012, 12:13 am - IP Logged

Click on "Search for Something" under "Resources" at the top of the page.

Settings should be:  USERNAME

Type in Lottolaughs as one word in the Search field.

Options should be:

Date Range:  ALL HISTORY

Forum: Lottery Systems

This will bring up all posts originated by LottoLaughs herself.  Use this same method to check the other FORUMS as well, because sometimes she posts Systems under other FORUMS, like the Pick 3/4  or Pick 5 FORUMS.  Simply change the FORUM option to another FORUM, but make sure USERNAME [Lottolaughs] is highlighted.

THANK YOU Destinycreation!

I really appreciate you taking the time to explain it to a newbie like me!

Wishing you lot's of Prosperity;-)