Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:25 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Take Five Sets (13 Number Limit)

Topic closed. 79 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 6
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2012, 7:17 pm - IP Logged

What are currently the best pics in T5, and why?

What is the best zone to omit...divisible by 3?

Best neighboring pairs? (None in last six games)

Best Odd/ Best Even...

Are triples due?

There are two out there that i see...3 - 4 - 5

and 33 - 34 - 35

What lottery programs are you using to match patterns in the D S H chart?Dance

jackpotismine's avatar - kanji for_peace.jpg
    Kunming
    China
    Member #57910
    January 23, 2008
    3626 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2012, 8:30 pm - IP Logged

What are currently the best pics in T5, and why?

What is the best zone to omit...divisible by 3?

Best neighboring pairs? (None in last six games)

Best Odd/ Best Even...

Are triples due?

There are two out there that i see...3 - 4 - 5

and 33 - 34 - 35

What lottery programs are you using to match patterns in the D S H chart?Dance

Instead of starting a new thread, don't you think it would have been better to ask in the other 2 Take 5 threads?

Play to win!

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2012, 10:24 pm - IP Logged

not really...your line of numbers has too many numbers...you are going to have to eliminate some before reposting...

its time to start all over again...its nice to post numbers...but i would like to see why you pick certain numbers...no numbers without reason.

for instance i would power up on #7 in take five...why?

it is a perfect bottom of 2 - 2

if it fails it will most likely play the bandera.

feisty posted some nice pics...7 - 11 - 18

7 18  top pair

11 18 top pair

number 11 in triple bottom position. skips   10 - 12 - 13 

7 11 18 good chance to score two correctly....wheeling all numbers you are guareentted three three number prizes.Banana

Kunming
        China
        Member #57910
        January 23, 2008
        3626 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

not really...your line of numbers has too many numbers...you are going to have to eliminate some before reposting...

its time to start all over again...its nice to post numbers...but i would like to see why you pick certain numbers...no numbers without reason.

for instance i would power up on #7 in take five...why?

it is a perfect bottom of 2 - 2

if it fails it will most likely play the bandera.

feisty posted some nice pics...7 - 11 - 18

7 18  top pair

11 18 top pair

number 11 in triple bottom position. skips   10 - 12 - 13 

7 11 18 good chance to score two correctly....wheeling all numbers you are guareentted three three number prizes.Banana

Okay if you say so. Let's see how many poster continue with this thread. Good Luck!

Play to win!

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: March 15, 2012, 4:48 pm - IP Logged

ok so i saw 3 4 5 and 34 35

so what came out  3 - 4 - 35

of course i played 20 games (ouch)  ten for yesterday and ten for today to get the Free plays...which all lost...

anyway i only got one free play in ten games...as i am suffering from lottery burnout...and i waste too much time on LP!!!Hit With Stick

I cashed in 5 free plays 2day...they are

3 9 14 17 18

11 21 22 24 36

13 17 24 32 34

8 15 20 21 32

I played a partial quick pick with the 3 and 20 and received

3 5 7 20  and 34

AGAIN why do you chose your numbers?

Tonite #3 hit after a skip of 13days...and is a great repeater...

Tonite #20 is at a 4 day quadruple Bot.

Tonite best couple all time best couple 3 20

If you play 3 20 key with all the numbers you are gaurentted to win three three number prizes...

of course that is a lot...i may have done it before but since i had to play in advance to get those free plays...i will only play 3 20. Two more times...unless i see a sleeper.

Use your program to find what are the best numbers that score with 3 and 20.  Type

Good luck

Las Vegas, NV
            United States
            Member #44841
            August 9, 2006
            1749 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2012, 9:50 pm - IP Logged

ok so i saw 3 4 5 and 34 35

so what came out  3 - 4 - 35

of course i played 20 games (ouch)  ten for yesterday and ten for today to get the Free plays...which all lost...

anyway i only got one free play in ten games...as i am suffering from lottery burnout...and i waste too much time on LP!!!Hit With Stick

I cashed in 5 free plays 2day...they are

3 9 14 17 18

11 21 22 24 36

13 17 24 32 34

8 15 20 21 32

I played a partial quick pick with the 3 and 20 and received

3 5 7 20  and 34

AGAIN why do you chose your numbers?

Tonite #3 hit after a skip of 13days...and is a great repeater...

Tonite #20 is at a 4 day quadruple Bot.

Tonite best couple all time best couple 3 20

If you play 3 20 key with all the numbers you are gaurentted to win three three number prizes...

of course that is a lot...i may have done it before but since i had to play in advance to get those free plays...i will only play 3 20. Two more times...unless i see a sleeper.

Use your program to find what are the best numbers that score with 3 and 20.  Type

Good luck

Hey LottoBoner I like where you're going ... If I didn't already have my sets running for tonight (other thread) I would pick 12 & 20 as banker/power numbers.  3 is good, both as a repeater and the adjacent to 4, but 12 & 20 play together often so I would go with those.  Also both are in double bottom status.  I like the idea of explaining the "why" behind the sets.  Good luck tonight.

P.S. I also like to look at the fp/qp's as an indicator of what might be coming up soon!

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: March 16, 2012, 5:34 pm - IP Logged

ok so three didnt hit...but 3 20 is still good because 3 is a 1D skip...and 20 is a repeater...

feisty i do see #20 as a double bottom status, but what about the previous two skip...

it was 4 - 5 - 4 - 4

the total skip sequence (not including exhaustion) would classiy to me as a quadruple bottom according to LMG guidelines...the 20 is getting off a very cold streak now and is a top repeater...

take that into account with the 18 which is in an awkard flag and you get another great couple.  18 - 20

i was curious what kind of DSH chart do you use.  Also are you using A+...i use a+daily...but my main secret weapons i created for myself. They are in excel.  Non VBA.

TypeHurray!

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2012, 5:41 pm - IP Logged

Today is tough guess.

I have to assume 12 will stay hot...11 will be sneaky....13 will TR as it very overdue...and part of a super quad...

13 29 34    the exhaustion break of @2 could hit...or the hot 1 and 3...as one off...

#4 is still adjacent to 5 6 ...you could possibly envision   2  4  13  29  34

also 18 20 in there some wherre.....and the Cascade (or is it reverse cascade...that always confuse me...)

of #32 give you a #32 - 34 pair.

Sorry if am being a little confusing but i have to get off in 5 minutes and dont have too much time to elaborate..

According to my charts a double repeat is due...meaning two numbers will repeat...for todays draw all four numbers are great repeaters but 20 and 34 are in cascade (or is it RC) positions...down hill positions...does this make sense?  Its straight out the LMG...i will make a prediction on the board with my remaining time...

GOOD LUK everyone.

Las Vegas, NV
                  United States
                  Member #44841
                  August 9, 2006
                  1749 Posts
                  Posted: March 16, 2012, 6:42 pm - IP Logged

I agree, today is a tough one.  It's one of those days where you either fall back and sit it out or play multiple sets because there are so many numbers that look good.

I like 6-10-22 as key numbers ...

5 & 6 are both strong repeaters, but I'm leaning towards 6 since it would be the third in a row adjacent. (If you look at chart 4 closely you'll see that it happens alot).  Its also a good follower (Chart D).

10 is smokin when out 2 games (according to chart 6)

22 is a double bottom; good on chart 6 and also good friends with #s6 & 10.

As for the rest of the numbers to go along with those 3 keys, I would use: 3, 8, 18, 20, 21, 24, 29, 33, 34 & 36. 

Since I already have 2 sets running in the other thread, these numbers would be in addition to them.

I also like 1, 7, 13, 17 & 23 (also good for various other reasons/charts) but in my quest to keep the pool at 13#s didn't include them above.  In a case like this I would make up a couple of lines by hand and not wheel them.

Good Luck.

Las Vegas, NV
                    United States
                    Member #44841
                    August 9, 2006
                    1749 Posts
                    Posted: March 17, 2012, 12:03 am - IP Logged

I agree, today is a tough one.  It's one of those days where you either fall back and sit it out or play multiple sets because there are so many numbers that look good.

I like 6-10-22 as key numbers ...

5 & 6 are both strong repeaters, but I'm leaning towards 6 since it would be the third in a row adjacent. (If you look at chart 4 closely you'll see that it happens alot).  Its also a good follower (Chart D).

10 is smokin when out 2 games (according to chart 6)

22 is a double bottom; good on chart 6 and also good friends with #s6 & 10.

As for the rest of the numbers to go along with those 3 keys, I would use: 3, 8, 18, 20, 21, 24, 29, 33, 34 & 36. 

Since I already have 2 sets running in the other thread, these numbers would be in addition to them.

I also like 1, 7, 13, 17 & 23 (also good for various other reasons/charts) but in my quest to keep the pool at 13#s didn't include them above.  In a case like this I would make up a couple of lines by hand and not wheel them.

Good Luck.

Okay so I threw myself under the bus by using 3 power #s ... the draw was 8-20-27-32-36.  I have three of them in the pool but no success with that wheel. 

I do use A+ daily by the way, forgot to answer in my previous post.  You might want to try filtering out the all of the March drawings and make that a separate history file and see what you get. 

Let me know what you think.

Kunming
                      China
                      Member #57910
                      January 23, 2008
                      3626 Posts
                      Posted: March 17, 2012, 12:05 am - IP Logged

Okay so I threw myself under the bus by using 3 power #s ... the draw was 8-20-27-32-36.  I have three of them in the pool but no success with that wheel. 

I do use A+ daily by the way, forgot to answer in my previous post.  You might want to try filtering out the all of the March drawings and make that a separate history file and see what you get. 

Let me know what you think.

3 Power numbers is doable but EXTREMELY hard to get.

Play to win!

Las Vegas, NV
                        United States
                        Member #44841
                        August 9, 2006
                        1749 Posts
                        Posted: March 17, 2012, 12:14 am - IP Logged

3 Power numbers is doable but EXTREMELY hard to get.

True, but don't we all want and chase the "hard-to-get" ...  Embarassed 

No respect for the easy peasy ... even though I'd take it right about now!

United States
                          Member #124493
                          March 14, 2012
                          7023 Posts
                          Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:42 pm - IP Logged

Patterns Patterns Patterns...what do i see?

Some patterns are better than others such as the occurrence of a 1d and a 0d skip in the same game...personally after reviewing my extensive losing streak, i think this is the best pattern to capitalize on.

Last Nights draw had the 8, 23, 30, 35, 36

Eight would be best to repeat because it has not been hot lately and is trying to break out.

Thirty also is a good choice as a repeat,  (A+) has no picks for repeats.

Also thirty five may be trying to have a momentary bout of insane hitting so it might repeat and is a hot couple with 38 and 2

8 is also a good pair with 1 (83x) which is at 7 days and moving downhill.

8 is also a good pair with 19 (87x) which is at 13 days...

I am going to go a little against the grain, because i have been chasing number 11 for almost two years now...and it is at a skip of 20 days...with a max skip of 24days within the last 3 years!!!

Best couple with 11

11-6 (87x)    11- 18 (85x)  11 - 24 (87x)

using 11 as a start in the spread i get to 33 34 35 36, all which have been hitting lately... (best break even spread to concentrate on are 22 to 25 where i subtract the N5 from N1 to get the spread, so 35 - 11 is a spread of 24, 

#24 is also a hot skipper at 3d, and that is where it is at.

Another interesting due patterns is the spacing of 1.  The last time Take five had two numbers with a spacing of "1" was nine games ago when the 7 and 9 hit together.

some good "1 space" pairs are.  11 13, 13 15,  30 32, 18 20

this is due... will go with 11 13 15 thus covering two possiblities and also  30 32 34....this is how i usually win when i use smart luck...so with all the details said...here is my thirteen number set.

10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 24, 30 , 33, 34 

in an effort to stay within the limit i have omitted 32 and put in 33 because i think its patterns is interesting.

its skip patterns is 11 2 5 0 and now at 8d so i like it to hit and then repeat!!!!  it is a classic flag formation, that could be coming back!! 

no whammies please.  Bash

i expect this set to be good for the next 4 draws, when the 11 should test the 3 year patterns and hopefully drop like clockwork at 24 days....

but i think the 2 is very good, although its not in my set and of course the 9

good luk!!!Sun Smiley

Kunming
                            China
                            Member #57910
                            January 23, 2008
                            3626 Posts
                            Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:47 pm - IP Logged

Patterns Patterns Patterns...what do i see?

Some patterns are better than others such as the occurrence of a 1d and a 0d skip in the same game...personally after reviewing my extensive losing streak, i think this is the best pattern to capitalize on.

Last Nights draw had the 8, 23, 30, 35, 36

Eight would be best to repeat because it has not been hot lately and is trying to break out.

Thirty also is a good choice as a repeat,  (A+) has no picks for repeats.

Also thirty five may be trying to have a momentary bout of insane hitting so it might repeat and is a hot couple with 38 and 2

8 is also a good pair with 1 (83x) which is at 7 days and moving downhill.

8 is also a good pair with 19 (87x) which is at 13 days...

I am going to go a little against the grain, because i have been chasing number 11 for almost two years now...and it is at a skip of 20 days...with a max skip of 24days within the last 3 years!!!

Best couple with 11

11-6 (87x)    11- 18 (85x)  11 - 24 (87x)

using 11 as a start in the spread i get to 33 34 35 36, all which have been hitting lately... (best break even spread to concentrate on are 22 to 25 where i subtract the N5 from N1 to get the spread, so 35 - 11 is a spread of 24, 

#24 is also a hot skipper at 3d, and that is where it is at.

Another interesting due patterns is the spacing of 1.  The last time Take five had two numbers with a spacing of "1" was nine games ago when the 7 and 9 hit together.

some good "1 space" pairs are.  11 13, 13 15,  30 32, 18 20

this is due... will go with 11 13 15 thus covering two possiblities and also  30 32 34....this is how i usually win when i use smart luck...so with all the details said...here is my thirteen number set.

10, 11, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 20, 24, 30 , 33, 34 

in an effort to stay within the limit i have omitted 32 and put in 33 because i think its patterns is interesting.

its skip patterns is 11 2 5 0 and now at 8d so i like it to hit and then repeat!!!!  it is a classic flag formation, that could be coming back!! 

no whammies please.  Bash

i expect this set to be good for the next 4 draws, when the 11 should test the 3 year patterns and hopefully drop like clockwork at 24 days....

but i think the 2 is very good, although its not in my set and of course the 9

good luk!!!Sun Smiley

What program are you using for pairs? I believe that the key is to know which number is 'married'. There are numbers that like to come out together. Just curious to know what program you are using.

Play to win!

United States
                              Member #124493
                              March 14, 2012
                              7023 Posts
                              Posted: March 22, 2012, 12:58 am - IP Logged

Pairs,couples,married,

they are not really married because they are not always so faithful!!!

i actually prefer, couples...and i use Advantage plus.