Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 9:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

About VersaBet Lottery 34

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Rakster.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
lottoburg's avatar - wiggle
NYC
United States
Member #54483
August 20, 2007
886 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2012, 9:55 pm - IP Logged

Hi, All:

Who're using or known VersaBet Lottery 34? How about its predicted precision for P3/P4?

Any information about that I would appreciate greatly!

Best regards,

lb

Virginia Beach, Virginia
    United States
    Member #110060
    April 25, 2011
    115 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2012, 10:30 pm - IP Logged

Tell us what you know. I've never heard of it.

tungsten chef's avatar - nw dwarf5.jpg
      Winnipeg
      Canada
      Member #14974
      May 7, 2005
      3639 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2012, 10:45 pm - IP Logged

Tell us what you know. I've never heard of it.

never use it for predictions. it's great for all the drawings to see what's out. if i never bought this i would have never won as much as i did.

I'm an N.S.A.

A Numerical Statistics Analyst.

Rakster's avatar - praying hands.jpg
        Saskatchewan
        Canada
        Member #19992
        August 9, 2005
        2867 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:06 pm - IP Logged

never use it for predictions. it's great for all the drawings to see what's out. if i never bought this i would have never won as much as i did.

I use it too and its great.  I watch the due pairs for front pair back pair and sides for straights.... I haven't used it lately b/c  I am just too busy, but had very good success with it. 

We are all Lucky... just some of us don't realize it!

NYC
          United States
          Member #54483
          August 20, 2007
          886 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

I'm confused that  it's great for all the drawings to see what's out. Could you explain your strategy in detail? Thanks.

Saskatchewan
            Canada
            Member #19992
            August 9, 2005
            2867 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2012, 9:58 am - IP Logged

I'm confused that  it's great for all the drawings to see what's out. Could you explain your strategy in detail? Thanks.

VersaBet gives you the history of each state, province for all its past draws... it shows you which numbers were called and how many times they were called thru out its history.  It also shows you numbers it feels are "due". 

In Western Canada for instance, 046 was never called through out its history, until just a few months back... it was one of a handful of numbers that was "out" a long time.... 8-5-4 is next in line out here.

NYC
              United States
              Member #54483
              August 20, 2007
              886 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2012, 9:16 pm - IP Logged

VersaBet gives you the history of each state, province for all its past draws... it shows you which numbers were called and how many times they were called thru out its history.  It also shows you numbers it feels are "due". 

In Western Canada for instance, 046 was never called through out its history, until just a few months back... it was one of a handful of numbers that was "out" a long time.... 8-5-4 is next in line out here.

I dont think this is a great advantage of VersaBet  to give us the history of each state for its past draws because a lots of lotto program have the basic function including "it shows you which numbers were called and how many times they were called thru out its history.  It also shows you numbers it feels are "due". "

I want to know predicted function of VersaBet if you know. or VersaBet just is a statistics tool and it doesnt have any predicted function. Is it right?

Best regards,

lb

Saskatchewan
                Canada
                Member #19992
                August 9, 2005
                2867 Posts
                Posted: March 16, 2012, 9:17 am - IP Logged

I dont think this is a great advantage of VersaBet  to give us the history of each state for its past draws because a lots of lotto program have the basic function including "it shows you which numbers were called and how many times they were called thru out its history.  It also shows you numbers it feels are "due". "

I want to know predicted function of VersaBet if you know. or VersaBet just is a statistics tool and it doesnt have any predicted function. Is it right?

Best regards,

lb

Well if our explanations are not good enough for you go download the free trial and see for yourself.  I don't know what else I can say.