Welcome Guest
You last visited January 21, 2017, 2:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Introducing the winners

Topic closed. 57 replies. Last post 5 years ago by marcie.

Page 1 of 4
PrintE-mailLink
marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
Ohio
United States
Member #49980
February 21, 2007
34535 Posts
Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:08 pm - IP Logged

Get some more winners Lets see how Effective these are?  Give me a few mins.

If you want the Address here it is! Now lets see how good these olds numbers.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15475 Posts
    Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:09 pm - IP Logged

Get some more winners Lets see how Effective these are?  Give me a few mins.

If you want the Address here it is! Now lets see how good these olds numbers.

Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34535 Posts
      Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:24 pm - IP Logged

Thanks Mrs. C.      Lets see how good these are this was sent to me 2 yrs.  I still got the Flyer from 2 yrs ago Thanks Girl in Pa.    I always post from the top of my head and I post my dream numbers and Hunches.

This is the Bulleye Flyer but like I said Bull'seye went out of Bussieness years ago.  I still have the Orginal Bull's Eye but it is old too.

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

South Florida
        United States
        Member #71280
        February 22, 2009
        15475 Posts
        Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:35 pm - IP Logged

Lovin these numbers marcie - you're gonna rock the houses!!!  A five star rating for sure!!!

Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34535 Posts
          Posted: March 14, 2012, 11:46 pm - IP Logged

Lovin these numbers marcie - you're gonna rock the houses!!!  A five star rating for sure!!!

Thanks Mrs. C.   lets really see how good these numbers are? PartyI will be posting a few from the top of my head tomorrow!I Agree!   2010* this is when I recieved this. Now that might be a winner

201 200 010  100 2010 2011   I guess I should of thought about this Flyer earlier I did have it on my mind though I mentioned it earlier.  The 770 came in Ohio already.

Ohio
            United States
            Member #49980
            February 21, 2007
            34535 Posts
            Posted: March 15, 2012, 12:02 am - IP Logged

We got the first winner already 770 Ohio  I have never used it but we will see, anyway these numbers repeat over and over. March 14th. Midday  Thanks ok Mrs. C. *****  Another winner too 401 comb. Va.  Maybe it is good?Big Smile

Ohio
              United States
              Member #49980
              February 21, 2007
              34535 Posts
              Posted: March 15, 2012, 6:59 am - IP Logged

Annie711 here is Our 711 here It is due Big time 711 and 717   7110  I seen alot of these come for Ohio? But maybe it good anywhere seems like it.    I forgot use 0 or 1 with any the these for a P. 4 number  on the list o or 1 P. 4.  I see she put the back of the page up. LOL. anyway if the Flyer is that good go buy it I think we will LOL.  I did see a lot of winning numbers for Ohio.  Address is here.  I tld te lady at the Store about this Flyer she sells number books and any kind of books pertaining to yhe Lottery you want. I guess I will give here the Address. Thanks again Girl.

Ohio
                United States
                Member #49980
                February 21, 2007
                34535 Posts
                Posted: March 15, 2012, 12:36 pm - IP Logged

Annie711 here is Our 711 here It is due Big time 711 and 717   7110  I seen alot of these come for Ohio? But maybe it good anywhere seems like it.    I forgot use 0 or 1 with any the these for a P. 4 number  on the list o or 1 P. 4.  I see she put the back of the page up. LOL. anyway if the Flyer is that good go buy it I think we will LOL.  I did see a lot of winning numbers for Ohio.  Address is here.  I tld te lady at the Store about this Flyer she sells number books and any kind of books pertaining to yhe Lottery you want. I guess I will give here the Address. Thanks again Girl.

Lets see what we get for today?   I know what I like them Prs. I have here!

Cleveland, Ohio
                  United States
                  Member #7099
                  September 21, 2004
                  110 Posts
                  Posted: March 15, 2012, 4:35 pm - IP Logged

I am wheeling it  come on 711.......thanks for the posting!!!!!

Ohio
                    United States
                    Member #49980
                    February 21, 2007
                    34535 Posts
                    Posted: March 15, 2012, 4:54 pm - IP Logged

I am wheeling it  come on 711.......thanks for the posting!!!!!

HYour welcome it is so due! LOl.

Ohio
                      United States
                      Member #49980
                      February 21, 2007
                      34535 Posts
                      Posted: March 15, 2012, 4:57 pm - IP Logged

Mrs. C. if you didn't play that 5960 I really hope you did you said that 596 was your pet numbers I also came back here and said use a 0 or a 1.   5960* Fl.PartyYou are the one that Posted it for me. remember?.

South Florida
                        United States
                        Member #71280
                        February 22, 2009
                        15475 Posts
                        Posted: March 15, 2012, 5:21 pm - IP Logged

didnt play it in p4....8-(

do you know 5960 showed up 4 times this year - twice in jan twice in march

Ohio
                          United States
                          Member #49980
                          February 21, 2007
                          34535 Posts
                          Posted: March 15, 2012, 6:08 pm - IP Logged

didnt play it in p4....8-(

do you know 5960 showed up 4 times this year - twice in jan twice in march

O.M.G  A str8 Ticket too  I guess it is good a Popular number too. Those are the ones you look for.

Also someone Dreams of Shoes in our  Dreams Group. 2 winners from Fl.PartyBoth str8 tickets.

I knew Dam well it wasn't the orginal I said it anyway LOL! That is why the Bull's Eye People went out of Bussienss because they were getting to many winners.  The Original Bull's Eye. That is why I want my Book back..  not from you  V. Somebody else here.

Ohio
                            United States
                            Member #49980
                            February 21, 2007
                            34535 Posts
                            Posted: March 15, 2012, 6:27 pm - IP Logged

Another thing I post numbers off the top of my Head not from any Book unless they are dream numbers and the list goes on and on and from Hunches.  That Blog is so good not from any Flyers or numbers Books, from my hunches dreams. I just wanted to mention that lots of them came today I hope you all are paying attention  everyone.

Ohio
                              United States
                              Member #49980
                              February 21, 2007
                              34535 Posts
                              Posted: March 15, 2012, 11:52 pm - IP Logged

Like I said a lot of them are coming in Ohio the 386 came Str8 for Ohio  3051 comb. Miss. well I can't arge with you it is a good Flyer.  Shoots I need to create me a Tip sheet.  I need to find out how to go about doing this myself it would be a good Idea.Thinking of... I know someone from Ga. that use to sell Tip Sheets I think I will ask him he is right from my Dreams Group too. By the way My husband has a Bull's Eye Dreambook but it is all torn up. I just want mind back  not you, I take care of my Stuff . I thought you told me you called the Guy up and he said he was the Orginal owner, Nope I don't think so.