Welcome Guest
You last visited December 8, 2016, 8:49 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Key Words Catch Your Attention To Read A Thread?

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by pumpi76.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Are these some of the words that make you "click on"?

Winning [ 7 ]  [28.00%]
Easy [ 0 ]  [0.00%]
Money [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
System [ 14 ]  [56.00%]
Hot Numbers [ 2 ]  [8.00%]
Total Valid Votes [ 25 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 10 ]  
Sunny California
United States
Member #40295
May 31, 2006
7712 Posts
Posted: March 17, 2012, 10:18 am - IP Logged

Wow...thanks everyone for the great responses! I'm enjoying every one. Thumbs Up Good turnout here.

And very interesting that "system" is our top word so far. I forgot the word "cracked or cracking"...(good one RL Random)

"Code" is another one I left out. That always seems to imply mystery  which I don't feel is appropriate to lottery games.

Keep 'em coming! Thanks again :) 

NASHVILLE, TENN
    United States
    Member #33372
    February 20, 2006
    1044 Posts
    Posted: March 17, 2012, 8:41 pm - IP Logged

I look for the word "pattern".  I am always in need of a good pattern. 

Words that I skip over are "system", "+1+2-1" or (my all time favorite) "take the last three draws......".  I  fight the urge to tell that poster where he/she can shove those "take the last three draws......."

United States
      Member #33295
      February 19, 2006
      699 Posts
      Posted: March 18, 2012, 12:00 am - IP Logged

I always look for this word: lottolaughs.  If I can't see that "carcass" is my next word.

Problem is , I rarely see the 2nd one!

Wink

Isabel, you are going to feel very silly when this turns out to be make-believe.

Honduras
        Member #20982
        August 29, 2005
        4715 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2012, 3:47 pm - IP Logged

there are several things that catch my attention 2 of them are:

1. if there is any math equation or supernatural forces in a system...i look a lot at the math forum..

2. any story or system from another country besides the USA...

3. another one is stories from lottery winners but not just any story, most stories about lottery winners i dont find them interesting...

but there are several things that catch my attention, those were just 3...

The Forex trades: 1.6 Trillion dollars EVERY day, that´s more than the GDP of the Carribbean Central America, COMBINED. Enough to feed every crook out there for centuries...To all Geniuses & Powers Countries of the World the Planet needs breakthroughs in all Medicine, Veterinary, Biology related fields, Psychology, Population Psychology/Sociology..They need to genetically ingeneer new plants species/types to give more variety of plants and thus have more resources for combating diseases¨