Welcome Guest
You last visited December 5, 2016, 7:43 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Ga Dream-Grocery Store

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by MBID.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
MBID's avatar - cold
Atlanta, Georgia
United States
Member #118141
October 23, 2011
384 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2012, 9:29 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP's

My son had a dream last night that he and I were in a grocery store went to the McDonald's at the front of the store and then walked to the ice cream aisle and sat at a table. 

Not part of the dream: I said "there was a table and chairs on the ice cream aisle" he said yes and we sat down.

I believe the most important thing in the dream is the table and perhaps the store.

Please assist with numbers or meanings.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Good Luck to all!

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34130 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2012, 9:49 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP's

My son had a dream last night that he and I were in a grocery store went to the McDonald's at the front of the store and then walked to the ice cream aisle and sat at a table. 

Not part of the dream: I said "there was a table and chairs on the ice cream aisle" he said yes and we sat down.

I believe the most important thing in the dream is the table and perhaps the store.

Please assist with numbers or meanings.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  Good Luck to all!

Good Morning Table is 418 141 144 952 838 G.L.   seeing a lot of 4's 444*   0 or 1 with P. 4r   Ice-cream ?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MBID's avatar - cold
      Atlanta, Georgia
      United States
      Member #118141
      October 23, 2011
      384 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:06 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Table is 418 141 144 952 838 G.L.   seeing a lot of 4's 444*   0 or 1 with P. 4r   Ice-cream ?

Thanks M! Good Luck! Like the 4's too.

Always remember... people come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime.  What does your footprint say about you? Yes Nod

collegem$'s avatar - ts
        Disney Land
        United States
        Member #92265
        June 3, 2010
        6852 Posts
        Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:25 am - IP Logged

Good morning LP's

You deserve a break today at MC Donald's!

Money on the table: 3300 

298 283

Wear cute pajamas to bed...because you never know who you will meet in your dreams.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
          Ohio
          United States
          Member #49980
          February 21, 2007
          34130 Posts
          Posted: March 19, 2012, 2:43 pm - IP Logged

Good morning LP's

I always say play the prs from your dreams first one on the list 48* prs.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

MBID's avatar - cold
            Atlanta, Georgia
            United States
            Member #118141
            October 23, 2011
            384 Posts
            Posted: March 19, 2012, 3:50 pm - IP Logged

You deserve a break today at MC Donald's!

Money on the table: 3300 

298 283

Thanks for the numbers collegem$!

MBID's avatar - cold
              Atlanta, Georgia
              United States
              Member #118141
              October 23, 2011
              384 Posts
              Posted: March 19, 2012, 3:52 pm - IP Logged

I always say play the prs from your dreams first one on the list 48* prs.

M-

I missed it.