Welcome Guest
You last visited January 20, 2017, 10:53 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What Are Your Loosing and winning concepts?

Topic closed. 6 replies. Last post 5 years ago by basil19.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #97951
September 28, 2010
241 Posts
Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:04 pm - IP Logged

I have gathered more spiritual knowlede about winning and loosing the lottery, but i can communicate more and understand more now then ever.I would like to share this knowledege. I'm not trying to prove anything i have fun communicating and helping people help them selves. My knowledge gathers all my postings of winning in one basic step, that will blow your mind .Mind you , if you are doubtful, closed minded, leave the page now! and don't waste your time commenting.I'm well disciplined and i don't take head of negative comments.Post your thoughts on  what is your concept of winning and loosing the lottery.One thing i can prove to you is that people don't win as much because they don't want to win.I would reveal this secret depending on the response i receive. Any one with negative comments is impeding you from getting this information.4/1/12 is the deadline, your feedback is the only price to pay,for something that will change your life.I'm willing to share something that will change your life for ever.I don't give anyone any  right to copy or publish any thing i post.I am your lottery master and i'm here to help you.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
    Ohio
    United States
    Member #49980
    February 21, 2007
    34527 Posts
    Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:48 pm - IP Logged

I have gathered more spiritual knowlede about winning and loosing the lottery, but i can communicate more and understand more now then ever.I would like to share this knowledege. I'm not trying to prove anything i have fun communicating and helping people help them selves. My knowledge gathers all my postings of winning in one basic step, that will blow your mind .Mind you , if you are doubtful, closed minded, leave the page now! and don't waste your time commenting.I'm well disciplined and i don't take head of negative comments.Post your thoughts on  what is your concept of winning and loosing the lottery.One thing i can prove to you is that people don't win as much because they don't want to win.I would reveal this secret depending on the response i receive. Any one with negative comments is impeding you from getting this information.4/1/12 is the deadline, your feedback is the only price to pay,for something that will change your life.I'm willing to share something that will change your life for ever.I don't give anyone any  right to copy or publish any thing i post.I am your lottery master and i'm here to help you.

My Cousin thinks he is a Lottery Master too. Ok you want to share what you know I would like to hear it. That Basic step you have I am sure everyone whats to know?  4/1/12  is the the Deadline well what do you want us to do can you elaborate a little futher I am curious, Always good to know new Stuff I have learned alot here at Lottery Post.  Like the Sums, Mirrors, lots of other things too. Do you want us to email you or what? Thanks inadvance.  I didn't answer your question, I just like to post numbers whether I win or Lose I just enjoy doing it   It is  a Hobby really it is fun doing it.  Sometimes I win I would say I am a Lucky person.

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
      Lavender Rocket

United States
      Member #124616
      March 16, 2012
      2642 Posts
      Posted: March 19, 2012, 11:53 pm - IP Logged

My winning concepts include holding a ticket with the same numbers that have been drawn by the lottery machine/computer.  My losing concepts are those when I hold a ticket but don't really want to win, or I want to win 'sort-of', or I just don't win. 

(Is this what you are looking for in response?)

marcie's avatar - Lottery-011.jpg
        Ohio
        United States
        Member #49980
        February 21, 2007
        34527 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:28 am - IP Logged

Ok, I gress we have to wait for 401 Date this will probaby get lose in the sauce.  Well I will be waiting to hear what you have to say?

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

sootie1835's avatar - spherewall
          New York
          United States
          Member #108469
          March 26, 2011
          4011 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:16 am - IP Logged

Good Morning Basil19

I graciously would like to hear from you. I am a listener. People are never too old to learn.  In this world you have so many people with negativity but you must keep it moving on the positive and not be discourage by those "Nay" sayers.  Living on this plane for many years I feel I have been blessed and always listen with an open ear. Thank you for this interest in this realm. Helping others to win helps me. I win when I get up in the morning, I am blessed. I was blind and my eyesight is returning.

BlessingsBlue Angel 

United States
            Member #97951
            September 28, 2010
            241 Posts
            Posted: March 22, 2012, 2:28 am - IP Logged

My winning concepts include holding a ticket with the same numbers that have been drawn by the lottery machine/computer.  My losing concepts are those when I hold a ticket but don't really want to win, or I want to win 'sort-of', or I just don't win. 

(Is this what you are looking for in response?)

no

United States
              Member #97951
              September 28, 2010
              241 Posts
              Posted: March 22, 2012, 2:31 am - IP Logged

no

Thank you .I never stop doing for myself regardless of what anyone thinks.Thnx for the comment.where do you play.