Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:14 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

The Shotgun Playing Method To Winning A Lottery Jackpot.

Topic closed. 13 replies. Last post 5 years ago by rdgrnr.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
THRIFTY's avatar - great seal_obverse.jpg
NEW YORK
United States
Member #90535
April 29, 2010
12098 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2012, 8:50 am - IP Logged

THE SHOTGUN PLAYING METHOD TO WINNING A LOTTERY JACKPOT.

HITTING THE TARGET.

when a shotgun is fired all those pellets that are crammed into the cartridge spread out so it's easier to hit the target.

PLAYING THE LOTTERY MORE OFTEN FOR MORE LINES=  SPENDING MORE MONEY=  GAMBLING ADDICTION. 

Yes you can increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets, but every single ticket will go against the Odds of the particular game.

"Thrifty is right, each individual ticket (one line of numbers) is up against the very same odds, 175,000,000 to one."

"There is one, and only one set of sinning numbers drawn - not one set of winning numbers drawn for each line played."

US Flag     White Bounce   GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:05 am - IP Logged

HITTING THE TARGET.

when a shotgun is fired all those pellets that are crammed into the cartridge spread out so it's easier to hit the target.

PLAYING THE LOTTERY MORE OFTEN FOR MORE LINES=  SPENDING MORE MONEY=  GAMBLING ADDICTION. 

Yes you can increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets, but every single ticket will go against the Odds of the particular game.

"Thrifty is right, each individual ticket (one line of numbers) is up against the very same odds, 175,000,000 to one."

"There is one, and only one set of sinning numbers drawn - not one set of winning numbers drawn for each line played."

"Yes you can increase your chances of winning by buying more tickets..."

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know. I will now start buying tickets like a wild man gone insane.White Bounce

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

NEW YORK
      United States
      Member #90535
      April 29, 2010
      12098 Posts
      Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:17 am - IP Logged

Thank you, that's what I wanted to know. I will now start buying tickets like a wild man gone insane.White Bounce

THE SHOTGUN PLAYING METHOD OFFERS THE BEST WAY TO WIN A $290 MILLION MEGA MILLIONS JACKPOT.

maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
        Lavender Rocket

United States
        Member #124616
        March 16, 2012
        2642 Posts
        Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:19 am - IP Logged

Since my chances will increase but not my odds... I think I will stay with my 2 tickets for MM... for me... behaving like a wildwoman gone insane only means its Wednesday.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
          Oklahoma
          United States
          Member #82391
          November 12, 2009
          6305 Posts
          Posted: March 21, 2012, 10:37 am - IP Logged

Now Ridge, I don't want to turn on the news & see a crazy man in Tennesse driving to all the stores buying up all the Mega Tickets, they have medicine for that....Green laugh

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
            Economy class
            Belgium
            Member #123700
            February 27, 2012
            4035 Posts
            Posted: March 21, 2012, 12:30 pm - IP Logged

HITTING THE TARGET.

If you use la loupa, you might hit an edge of the target disk, but you can blow away the target disk with a bazooka. Mad

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
              NY
              United States
              Member #121961
              January 21, 2012
              3159 Posts
              Posted: March 21, 2012, 12:53 pm - IP Logged

Does the gun have to be loaded when you bring it to the store. I only have birdshot. BTW where did you get the pic of that winning ticket?

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
                Santa Ana
                United States
                Member #71159
                February 20, 2009
                651 Posts
                Posted: March 21, 2012, 2:38 pm - IP Logged

HITTING THE TARGET.

The other day, my dad walked into a liquor store to check his lottery tickets and buy a few and he noticed a man in front of him buying approximately $500.00 worth of lottery tickets.  Is this your example of The Shotgun Playing method???Because the way I see it, the man had either: a) 500 chances of winning or b) 500 chances of losing; let's just hope he won something to break even.

I WILL WIN THE MEGA MILLION JACKPOT ON 3/23/12!!!Wink

NEW YORK
                  United States
                  Member #90535
                  April 29, 2010
                  12098 Posts
                  Posted: March 21, 2012, 4:16 pm - IP Logged

The other day, my dad walked into a liquor store to check his lottery tickets and buy a few and he noticed a man in front of him buying approximately $500.00 worth of lottery tickets.  Is this your example of The Shotgun Playing method???Because the way I see it, the man had either: a) 500 chances of winning or b) 500 chances of losing; let's just hope he won something to break even.

I WILL WIN THE MEGA MILLION JACKPOT ON 3/23/12!!!Wink

The main point of the Shotgun Playing Method is that you can increase your chances of winning any lottery game but not your odds.

You can actually participate with 1 quick pick ticket in any lottery game pool. Remember every lottery game is a just a big pool of players in itself.

Buying more tickets increase your chances of winning a lottery jackpot, but you can lose the most money in the short run.

A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL OVER THE LONG RUN, WHETHER YOU BUY 1 LOTTERY TICKET OR 100 LOTTERY TICKETS PER DRAWING.

NEW YORK
                    United States
                    Member #90535
                    April 29, 2010
                    12098 Posts
                    Posted: March 22, 2012, 3:43 pm - IP Logged

HITTING THE TARGET.

THE THREE PLAYING METHODS.

1) PLAYING MORE OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

2) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR MORE LINES.

3) PLAYING LESS OFTEN FOR LESS LINES.

A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE A SUCCESSFUL LOTTERY PLAYER OVER THE LONG RUN.

Kentucky
                      United States
                      Member #32652
                      February 14, 2006
                      7343 Posts
                      Posted: March 22, 2012, 9:13 pm - IP Logged

HITTING THE TARGET.

"when a shotgun is fired all those pellets that are crammed into the cartridge spread out so it's easier to hit the target."

You forgot to mention which target you're shooting at. MM has 46 bonus balls; is your shotgun method playing all of them on 46 combos?

NY
                        United States
                        Member #23835
                        October 16, 2005
                        3502 Posts
                        Posted: March 23, 2012, 1:26 am - IP Logged

The main point of the Shotgun Playing Method is that you can increase your chances of winning any lottery game but not your odds.

You can actually participate with 1 quick pick ticket in any lottery game pool. Remember every lottery game is a just a big pool of players in itself.

Buying more tickets increase your chances of winning a lottery jackpot, but you can lose the most money in the short run.

A LOTTERY STOP LOSS LIMIT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO BE SUCCESSFUL OVER THE LONG RUN, WHETHER YOU BUY 1 LOTTERY TICKET OR 100 LOTTERY TICKETS PER DRAWING.

"you can increase your chances of winning any lottery game but not your odds. "

Maybe you'd be good enough to explain the difference between "chances" and "odds"?

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                          United States
                          Member #73904
                          April 28, 2009
                          14903 Posts
                          Posted: March 23, 2012, 2:03 am - IP Logged

Since my chances will increase but not my odds... I think I will stay with my 2 tickets for MM... for me... behaving like a wildwoman gone insane only means its Wednesday.

"...behaving like a wildwoman gone insane only means its Wednesday."

LOL! Good one, max.

--Edmund Burke

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
                            United States
                            Member #73904
                            April 28, 2009
                            14903 Posts
                            Posted: March 23, 2012, 2:10 am - IP Logged

Now Ridge, I don't want to turn on the news & see a crazy man in Tennesse driving to all the stores buying up all the Mega Tickets, they have medicine for that....Green laugh

I know, dallas, and I drink my medicine all day and night.

And they still call me that crazy man on the mountain.

But I'm almost out of medicine. Gotta head for the liquor store in the mornin'.

Might pick up an extry ticket or two too.

Good luck, dallas!

--Edmund Burke