Welcome Guest
You last visited January 19, 2017, 4:45 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Pick 3/ Pick4 how do you pick your tickets?

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by steph219121.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
Dayton OH
United States
Member #124697
March 18, 2012
251 Posts
Posted: March 21, 2012, 9:54 am - IP Logged

I have been seeing alot of winning pick 3 tickets on here. How do you pick your tickets? I have never played that one and am interested in trying it. Is it better to get a quick pick and let the computer pick the numbers or do you continually play the same numbers every week? How do you play that one?

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O

Dollar419's avatar - Lottery-050.jpg
    Santa Ana
    United States
    Member #71159
    February 20, 2009
    651 Posts
    Posted: March 21, 2012, 7:41 pm - IP Logged

I have been seeing alot of winning pick 3 tickets on here. How do you pick your tickets? I have never played that one and am interested in trying it. Is it better to get a quick pick and let the computer pick the numbers or do you continually play the same numbers every week? How do you play that one?

Playing in your state lottery is so lucky; the CA Lottery is very bad with the Daily 3 Games; I've played the same Daily 3 number twice for almost a year (152) which is my birthday number backwards and it has yet to hit.  However, they allow the same repeated numbers back to back; for example last week 454 hit twice during the Daily3 Evening game--very frustrating!!Angry Once my Daily 3 number finally hits and it will, I will stop playing Daily 3 altogether.  On my chosen Daily 4 numbers (birthdays again), which I play constantly without QPs, I have yet to hit any of the numbers; just coming close with either (2) numbers. 

Good Luck to youSmile

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Dayton OH
      United States
      Member #124697
      March 18, 2012
      251 Posts
      Posted: March 23, 2012, 10:34 am - IP Logged

I played some numbers this week. I am going to try playing the same numbers over and over and see what happens. Thanks

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O