Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 7:07 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Combos & Pattern in the Jackpot Games & Pick 5 Games

Topic closed. 18 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 2
PrintE-mailLink

Do you approve of my Combos & Patterns?

Yes ? [ 18 ]  [69.23%]
No? [ 1 ]  [3.85%]
Don't know anything about them? [ 7 ]  [26.92%]
Total Valid Votes [ 26 ]  
Discarded Votes [ 1 ]  
butch2030's avatar - DiscoBallGlowing
The KEY ingredient is Combos & Patterns
Elgin, IL
United States
Member #68867
January 1, 2009
1225 Posts
Posted: March 22, 2012, 2:18 pm - IP Logged

Here are a few of my Combos & Patterns files:  In the Mega Game you will note that I match 3 or more of the same numbers & put them into groups.  From the time period 06/24/05 - 03/20/12 there have been 704 drawings.  I have come up with 201 Groups that contain 646 of these drawings (or 91.76% of the total drawings).  Certain combinations do hit multiple times & they do form patterns.  Will these combinations hit again? - past history says YES!   I have 91.76% of the total drawings that say YES.   When will they hit again - Who knows & I am the first one to admit that.   Every single Pick 5 game & every Jackpot game has Combinations & Patterns.  Food for thought.

Mega Game  -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/egb8g98jzt

Powerball Game --------------    http://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Ohio Classic -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/5vms79dzu0

Illinois Lotto -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/fnzeo3m8bh

Hot Lotto -----------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/xokl535ryc

New York Sweet Millions ----    http://www.box.com/s/tiufstvpmtt82v3xtpoc

Texas Lotto --------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/kvn7y8njf9

Ohio Rolling Cash 5 ----------    http://www.box.com/shared/tb7t6tqxd6

Illinois Little Lotto ------------    http://www.box.com/shared/t8xg7nrnrt

Plus others not mentioned.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 23, 2012, 4:01 pm - IP Logged

its not that i dont approve them its that you should explain them better regarding the notations that you make on them...all charts even mine are difficult to explain to others and any confusion is always is an immediate turnoff...

i thought you might add a trailing function to your chart...since every group you have consists of different years and is out of order (understandably so) but somebody has to be able to win with them consistently in a "timely fashion"

I mean with certain periodicity.  The problem i find with many types of charts including my own, is that if you dont check it against the "core patterns" and a good DSH chart, (i mean one better then the one provided in A+) then one is already at a great disadvantage.

Even with all the recommendations in Pick 3 and Pick 4 on LP, only a very good DSH chart will allow you to bet and hit a straight without breaking the bank playing every combination.

i can give input in NYSM regarding a DSH chart, i can even post mine up, once i figure out how.

I have noticed certain groups have small periodicity, such as the 6 10 11 12 15 16 in sweet million, only like 68 games max. 
    to score 4.  What is the periodicity of each group?  That might be helpful.

Maybe you could work individually with others for each game...and yes you Have to use a DSH CHART, to make the final decision.  (my opinion)

Even in Mega Millions, I always use a DSH chart that I can format with differnt colors and make graphs in excel.   Megaball 6!! Lets see if there is a correlation with PB!!!Jack-in-the-Box

Elgin, IL
      United States
      Member #68867
      January 1, 2009
      1225 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:02 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I am not into charts.  I just give you combinations & patterns that I find in a given game.  I don't care about the periodicity on individual numbers.  And, I do not play every combination that there is.   I will look for a combination that I like & play that combination.  I do not play the NYSM, but if I did; I would look at a group like group 21 listed below.  The whole idea behind combinations & patterns is to see what combinations of the same numbers come in the most often together.  In jackpot games, not to many people can play every combination that I list.  You pick 1 or 2, and hope for the best.  If you do this you will not break the bank.  Pick 3 & 4 games are not on the same level as Pick 5 & Jackpot games.  Here, I am looking for just one win at a time as payouts are alot higher than a Pick3 or 4 game.  Your chances of winning are a little better than a QP, because past history in all Pick 5 & Jackpot games shows that combinations of the same numbers have a tendency to repeat.

2011-03-31101320213439
      2011-06-2351013203437
      2011-09-15101321242934
      2012-02-274510132039

I would than wheel the numbers 05 10 13 20 21 34 39.

Input:  5, 10, 13, 20, 21, 34, 39

1. 05-10-13-20-21-34
      2. 05-10-13-20-21-39
      3. 05-10-13-20-34-39
      4. 05-10-13-21-34-39
      5. 05-10-20-21-34-39
      6. 05-13-20-21-34-39
      7. 10-13-20-21-34-39

Total cost $7.00

Elgin, IL
        United States
        Member #68867
        January 1, 2009
        1225 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:23 am - IP Logged

If you look at Group 38 in the IL Lotto file above, you will see where I am coming from.  Missed 3 Million by 1 number.

Like I said above - Just one win at a time.   Here is my ticket for the IL Lotto on 07/13/11.

The winning numbers for the IL Lotton on 07/13/11 were 16, 22, 26, 30, 44, 47

United States
          Member #124493
          March 14, 2012
          7023 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:36 am - IP Logged

Sorry, I am not into charts.  I just give you combinations & patterns that I find in a given game.  I don't care about the periodicity on individual numbers.  And, I do not play every combination that there is.   I will look for a combination that I like & play that combination.  I do not play the NYSM, but if I did; I would look at a group like group 21 listed below.  The whole idea behind combinations & patterns is to see what combinations of the same numbers come in the most often together.  In jackpot games, not to many people can play every combination that I list.  You pick 1 or 2, and hope for the best.  If you do this you will not break the bank.  Pick 3 & 4 games are not on the same level as Pick 5 & Jackpot games.  Here, I am looking for just one win at a time as payouts are alot higher than a Pick3 or 4 game.  Your chances of winning are a little better than a QP, because past history in all Pick 5 & Jackpot games shows that combinations of the same numbers have a tendency to repeat.

2011-03-31101320213439
          2011-06-2351013203437
          2011-09-15101321242934
          2012-02-274510132039

I would than wheel the numbers 05 10 13 20 21 34 39.

Input:  5, 10, 13, 20, 21, 34, 39

1. 05-10-13-20-21-34
          2. 05-10-13-20-21-39
          3. 05-10-13-20-34-39
          4. 05-10-13-21-34-39
          5. 05-10-20-21-34-39
          6. 05-13-20-21-34-39
          7. 10-13-20-21-34-39

Total cost $7.00

well your patterns/combos IS a type of chart.

and i mean periodicity for the groups.

But knowing periodicity for a particular number should give you an indication of when to play a particular group...so you should care to a certain degree about the periodicity of individual numbers.

I mostly play Take Five and Sweet Million...

for instance in P5 the #11 is at a skip of 23games...its maximum skip in three years is 24 games...knowing this i would concentrate and focus on groups/combinations having the #11 and its associated couples.

Poke

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:44 am - IP Logged

Illinois Lotto skip mix

16/1d   22/8d  26/8d   30/4d (FF)   44/0d  47/ 26d

ie.   0 1 4 8 8 26  a nice and perfect mix...Hyper

San Antono, Texas
              United States
              Member #117010
              September 25, 2011
              15 Posts
              Posted: March 24, 2012, 5:00 pm - IP Logged

Hi, can you tell us if you used a particular software wheel, or was it pencil and paper workout?  Thanks!

Elgin, IL
                United States
                Member #68867
                January 1, 2009
                1225 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2012, 1:05 am - IP Logged

Hi, can you tell us if you used a particular software wheel, or was it pencil and paper workout?  Thanks!

I use the wheels right here on Lottery Post under Systems at the top of the page in the light blue task bar.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                  New Mexico
                  United States
                  Member #86099
                  January 29, 2010
                  11166 Posts
                  Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:16 pm - IP Logged

Thanks butch!! Is there any way to update the files so any new patterns would show?

Party

Elgin, IL
                    United States
                    Member #68867
                    January 1, 2009
                    1225 Posts
                    Posted: March 25, 2012, 8:09 pm - IP Logged

Thanks butch!! Is there any way to update the files so any new patterns would show?

Party

These files I update from time to time - So any given time you click on it - you should be looking at the most current update.  If it is not current enough, send me a private message & I will try to update it ASAP.

lakerben's avatar - Lottery-061.jpg
                      New Mexico
                      United States
                      Member #86099
                      January 29, 2010
                      11166 Posts
                      Posted: March 25, 2012, 9:56 pm - IP Logged

These files I update from time to time - So any given time you click on it - you should be looking at the most current update.  If it is not current enough, send me a private message & I will try to update it ASAP.

Thanks!

teacake58's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                        AL
                        United States
                        Member #29698
                        January 5, 2006
                        1147 Posts
                        Posted: March 29, 2012, 11:38 pm - IP Logged

thanks

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                          Economy class
                          Belgium
                          Member #123700
                          February 27, 2012
                          4035 Posts
                          Posted: March 30, 2012, 5:38 am - IP Logged

Here are a few of my Combos & Patterns files:  In the Mega Game you will note that I match 3 or more of the same numbers & put them into groups.  From the time period 06/24/05 - 03/20/12 there have been 704 drawings.  I have come up with 201 Groups that contain 646 of these drawings (or 91.76% of the total drawings).  Certain combinations do hit multiple times & they do form patterns.  Will these combinations hit again? - past history says YES!   I have 91.76% of the total drawings that say YES.   When will they hit again - Who knows & I am the first one to admit that.   Every single Pick 5 game & every Jackpot game has Combinations & Patterns.  Food for thought.

Mega Game  -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/egb8g98jzt

Powerball Game --------------    http://www.box.com/shared/f74qiezh2r

Ohio Classic -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/5vms79dzu0

Illinois Lotto -------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/fnzeo3m8bh

Hot Lotto -----------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/xokl535ryc

New York Sweet Millions ----    http://www.box.com/s/tiufstvpmtt82v3xtpoc

Texas Lotto --------------------    http://www.box.com/shared/kvn7y8njf9

Ohio Rolling Cash 5 ----------    http://www.box.com/shared/tb7t6tqxd6

Illinois Little Lotto ------------    http://www.box.com/shared/t8xg7nrnrt

Plus others not mentioned.

I cover the similar analysis in Excel, but use it differently.
                          I see that you decided to use 4 key numbers.

What kind of programming language do you use?

Elgin, IL
                            United States
                            Member #68867
                            January 1, 2009
                            1225 Posts
                            Posted: March 31, 2012, 5:17 pm - IP Logged

I just use formulas in excel & a working knowledge of what I am looking for.  In most of of the regular 6 number lotto games & most of the pick 5 games, I search for 4  or more of the same numbers hitting more than once.  In the Mega & Powerball games, I search for 3 or more of the same numbers hitting more than once.  When I see numbers that have a relationship with similar numbers, I put them into groups.  Case in point - It took me about a day to set up the CT Classic Lotto.  Started working on it Sat morning & finished up with it this morning.  If I keep it current - It will only take me 1 minute to update my file with any current information.

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
                              Economy class
                              Belgium
                              Member #123700
                              February 27, 2012
                              4035 Posts
                              Posted: March 31, 2012, 6:36 pm - IP Logged

its not that i dont approve them its that you should explain them better regarding the notations that you make on them...all charts even mine are difficult to explain to others and any confusion is always is an immediate turnoff...

i thought you might add a trailing function to your chart...since every group you have consists of different years and is out of order (understandably so) but somebody has to be able to win with them consistently in a "timely fashion"

I mean with certain periodicity.  The problem i find with many types of charts including my own, is that if you dont check it against the "core patterns" and a good DSH chart, (i mean one better then the one provided in A+) then one is already at a great disadvantage.

Even with all the recommendations in Pick 3 and Pick 4 on LP, only a very good DSH chart will allow you to bet and hit a straight without breaking the bank playing every combination.

i can give input in NYSM regarding a DSH chart, i can even post mine up, once i figure out how.

I have noticed certain groups have small periodicity, such as the 6 10 11 12 15 16 in sweet million, only like 68 games max. 
                              to score 4.  What is the periodicity of each group?  That might be helpful.

Maybe you could work individually with others for each game...and yes you Have to use a DSH CHART, to make the final decision.  (my opinion)

Even in Mega Millions, I always use a DSH chart that I can format with differnt colors and make graphs in excel.   Megaball 6!! Lets see if there is a correlation with PB!!!Jack-in-the-Box

What's a "DSH chart"?

Why are you chart headers so fuzzy?

Why do you write 'i' for 'I'?

What is NYSM?

What is a periodicity?

No, it wasn't 6.

What's a trailing function?

Why don't you understand skips?

Why do you come up with what you couldn't make and I have?