Welcome Guest
You last visited January 24, 2017, 12:02 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Lottery Patterns in the LMG

Topic closed. 9 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: March 23, 2012, 5:33 pm - IP Logged

Most people know that the LMG (Lottery Master Guide) offers some interesting patterns to key in on and bank on.

Most common is the FF, or ( classic flag formation)

As most players are aware, the faithfulness of the flag formation is dependent on the matrix of the game...

thus making it harder to hit in a 5/39 game then a lets say 5/30 game...

i was curious of patterns that people may have found, that are NOT mentioned in the LMG, and if they follow the same general FF construct, ie.

I have found that if you do track a patterns such as 3O/2E, or 4O/1E, they will on paper follow the general FF construct.

Thus a non individual number pattern can ALSO follow a FF pattern,

I was curious as to what other players see and think??

Thinking of...

RJOh's avatar - chipmunk
    mid-Ohio
    United States
    Member #9
    March 24, 2001
    19903 Posts
    Posted: March 26, 2012, 12:44 pm - IP Logged

"Most people know that the LMG (Lottery Master Guide) offers some interesting patterns to key in on and bank on."

Your assumptions are wrong, most people including many serious lottery players have never read LMG.

* you don't need to buy more tickets, just buy a winning ticket * 

Evil Looking       

United States
      Member #124493
      March 14, 2012
      7023 Posts
      Posted: March 26, 2012, 9:54 pm - IP Logged

well you dont need to read LMG to identify patterns...that is true...

and there are a plethora of patterns that the LMG does not even address...

the flag formation part of the book is a tiny teeny weeny part...

and in the authors accounting of the flag formation it only applies to individual number patterns...

but flag formation can also apply to "group" patterns...

are you aware that the flag formation is a stock market industry term?

what patterns have you recognized and what do you "name" them?

Have you read the LMG?  What do you think about it...

I have seen in a post on LP that LMG is like lottery 101,

surpassed by most VBA heads.

I first came across LMG, in the library...i would not have bought it if i could get it for free...but somebody eventually stole that book from the library...Hiding Behind Computer

Sunny California
        United States
        Member #40295
        May 31, 2006
        7713 Posts
        Posted: March 26, 2012, 10:32 pm - IP Logged

LMG was the first book I ever read on lottery. It's a great book for beginner's. As far as all the patterns and skip charts and blah blah blah I wound up making my own system after a few years of studying this. Also had the companion Advantage Plus software (the DOS version,lol) but the "smart picks" were never too smart. Still... a good read for those adventuring into the lottery. Have to admit I'm not big on charts and stuff like that. Can't see a pattern or trend for the life of me but everyone's got their own way of looking at things :) 

Appleton, Wi
          United States
          Member #118178
          October 24, 2011
          199 Posts
          Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:10 am - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

Bought a copy of LMG off eBay for ........$9.99?? plus shipping. Being a beginner, never playing cards, or dice as a kid, think it's good book.

On page 31 she talks about "Hits Charts". If she would have made a "graph of a graph" she would have

reinvented...... "stemplots"!! I like stemplots.Thumbs Up

GoodLuck,

BlueDuck

United States
            Member #124493
            March 14, 2012
            7023 Posts
            Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:02 pm - IP Logged

LMG was the first book I ever read on lottery. It's a great book for beginner's. As far as all the patterns and skip charts and blah blah blah I wound up making my own system after a few years of studying this. Also had the companion Advantage Plus software (the DOS version,lol) but the "smart picks" were never too smart. Still... a good read for those adventuring into the lottery. Have to admit I'm not big on charts and stuff like that. Can't see a pattern or trend for the life of me but everyone's got their own way of looking at things :) 

what book would you recommend for advanced players?

well patterns are always ebbing and flowing...

there is only the probability of a pattern versus the probability of "not" pattern...

United States
              Member #124493
              March 14, 2012
              7023 Posts
              Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:19 pm - IP Logged

LottoBoner,

Bought a copy of LMG off eBay for ........$9.99?? plus shipping. Being a beginner, never playing cards, or dice as a kid, think it's good book.

On page 31 she talks about "Hits Charts". If she would have made a "graph of a graph" she would have

reinvented...... "stemplots"!! I like stemplots.Thumbs Up

GoodLuck,

BlueDuck

Good price BD...dont remember how much i paid...the book is around here somewhere...

i dont really understand stemplots...i get confused when things get too mathy...

like ion salius website...or the kelly criterion...

i made a nice radar graph in excel...i put Last 50 and Last 100 hits in one...

although i find Last 365 is quite telling...

how did you like the part on the FF?

she does not emphasize to much the chance of a reverse flag formation...this happens a lot in ny 5/39

in ny 5/39 the classic forward flag formation does not happen so regularly...you almost forget about it...but the texas 5/37 has a more reliable showing of the flag formation...that is something she probably should have emphasized in the book...

that the occurrence of the flag formation is heavily dependent on the matrix of the game.

catching a skip of 5d in new york is tricky...i dont even like to try it too much...

United States
                Member #124493
                March 14, 2012
                7023 Posts
                Posted: April 9, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

"Most people know that the LMG (Lottery Master Guide) offers some interesting patterns to key in on and bank on."

Your assumptions are wrong, most people including many serious lottery players have never read LMG.

Do you have any data to prove my assumptions are wrong?

It seems you are refuting one assumption with another assumption...Poke

Texamos's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
                  Houston, Texas
                  United States
                  Member #119820
                  December 3, 2011
                  20 Posts
                  Posted: April 10, 2012, 9:43 am - IP Logged

However, if I'm considering it as a Power Number, I consult #6, the Skip and Hit

® Chart,

to determine in which of the three games it is most likely to hit—after skipping one game?

or two games? or three games?! Or, if a Lotto number is having a hot winning hot streak,

I might consider using it as a Power Number

ONLY for the drawing most strongly

indicated by the Skip and Hit

® Chart. (Be sure you really know how to read this chart,

though.) Also cross-reference the SMART PICKS

from the Quick Stats, T r a i l i n g

Numbers

and Adjacent Numbers with this chart.

The Skip and Hit

® Chart can be a very helpful chart and a powerful tool for fine-tuning the

precise drawing a particular number will hit. Unfortunately, this chart requires several years

of drawings for reliable patterns to form. The Skip and Hit

® Chart and the Companion

Number

® Chart require the most history—more than 200 games—to produce reliable

patterns. Multiple Hit Pattern

® Chart forms useable patterns somewhat sooner.

If a Lotto number has ONE HIT after being out for a LONG time (some 40 or 50 games

United States
                    Member #124493
                    March 14, 2012
                    7023 Posts
                    Posted: April 10, 2012, 12:54 pm - IP Logged

i like to match patterns in take five...the patterns occur in skips according to the FF.

so i place three flag numbers/streaking numbers...and flag is supposed to mean five i think...

(but 0d 1d 2d 3d are better and easier to track...and happen more often, especially 0d and 1d)

so i place three flag number with...

two long shots...or

two trend reversals...

or two intermediate flags..

or two adjacent...

or two doubles...

and pray for some smart luck...

if you look at the spread of some easier jackpots...  4 numbers will appear within a spread of only around 11 numbers..

for example in take five recently...  6 10 11 13...

intersting anecdote...these four numbers came out in ny keno two days after it drew in take five!!!