Welcome Guest
You last visited January 22, 2017, 9:22 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

What's going on in TX ?

Topic closed. 7 replies. Last post 5 years ago by maximumfun.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #21574
September 11, 2005
138 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2012, 2:44 am - IP Logged
    maximumfun's avatar - Lottery-030.jpg
    Lavender Rocket

United States
    Member #124616
    March 16, 2012
    2642 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2012, 3:00 am - IP Logged

well isnt that interesting... I guess they did not get the memo that no one won.  interesting

lotsofwins's avatar - half planet.jpg
      Texas
      United States
      Member #114703
      August 5, 2011
      4623 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2012, 3:18 am - IP Logged

wow..guys thanks for posting, I live in Texas, and I don't necessarily play Mega MIL, but wow, I was a bit disappointed tonight when I saw that they were all low numbers and thought for sure someone had won, again thanks for the share....

ttech10's avatar - blobdude
        Texas
        United States
        Member #92330
        June 5, 2010
        887 Posts
        Posted: March 24, 2012, 4:12 am - IP Logged

For those of us in Texas (or at least from Texas), please list the issue. By dates do you mean the low numbers of picks? (NOTE: I've been hittin the whiskey [and that's before I saw the picks, so it's not from regret of not hitting... just good times]).

Anyways, we're either going to have a winner from Cali or Texas next draw... write it down.

Lavender Rocket

United States
          Member #124616
          March 16, 2012
          2642 Posts
          Posted: March 24, 2012, 10:43 am - IP Logged

For those of us in Texas (or at least from Texas), please list the issue. By dates do you mean the low numbers of picks? (NOTE: I've been hittin the whiskey [and that's before I saw the picks, so it's not from regret of not hitting... just good times]).

Anyways, we're either going to have a winner from Cali or Texas next draw... write it down.

Morning!  At the point where I had responded last evening/actually early this morning, the Texas Lottery website was reporting the next drawing at a 12M$/8.6M$ prize... I expect that Texas thought that the prize was won.  This morning I see that the Texas website has fixed their 'glitch'.

diamondpalace's avatar - Untitled 2.jpg
            Dallas, TX
            United States
            Member #60284
            April 12, 2008
            3856 Posts
            Posted: March 24, 2012, 11:33 am - IP Logged

I checked the site daily and find they do have some glitches now and then. Whoever is working on the site need a vacation I think this person is overworked. haha

The good thing is they do fix the problem within 24hrs.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
              Oklahoma
              United States
              Member #82391
              November 12, 2009
              6305 Posts
              Posted: March 25, 2012, 10:31 am - IP Logged

I checked the site daily and find they do have some glitches now and then. Whoever is working on the site need a vacation I think this person is overworked. haha

The good thing is they do fix the problem within 24hrs.

your right diamondpalace someone needs a vacation, I receive the #'s sent to my phone & email and I believe it was last week that they sent me like 6 text messages & emails with correction messages I dont even remember what game it was...LOL...

Lavender Rocket

United States
                Member #124616
                March 16, 2012
                2642 Posts
                Posted: March 25, 2012, 1:08 pm - IP Logged

your right diamondpalace someone needs a vacation, I receive the #'s sent to my phone & email and I believe it was last week that they sent me like 6 text messages & emails with correction messages I dont even remember what game it was...LOL...

wow!  that is impressive.  atleast someone is ATTEMPTING to do the right thing.  mayhap they need more caffeine before they rush to publish?  :)