Welcome Guest
You last visited December 2, 2016, 2:44 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Cashman87 the key to winning the lottery (2007)

Topic closed. 17 replies. Last post 5 years ago by nickbrownsfan.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
cleveland ohio
United States
Member #65897
October 9, 2008
275 Posts
Posted: April 10, 2012, 10:05 pm - IP Logged

Just wanted to add trips are a tricky lot I look for them after a mirror within 1 on either side tiwce then play trips within those 6 numbers when its skipped out to a resonalble range of skips. I know Im speaking french but its what I target.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: April 11, 2012, 2:49 pm - IP Logged

If you look him up and read his 400 posts you will be close to figuring out the 3 digit lottery and how PI works .

Out of all people he came to be the one person who won often and he made money as a living (family secret).

He has a system and if your smart enough you may be able to figure it (but it won't be easy) ,this is only for the advanced people.(novice do not bother trying).

Do not ask me for any clue's everyone has to do the homework.

The reason i am posting this is because i am too missing a few pieces to his puzzle and maybe someone can enlighten me, but you have to do the homework to understand everything cashman is doing..

when you say PI...i assume you mean 3.14?

How does the working of pi  contribute to the workings??

how does pi work in the lottery anyway?

cleveland ohio
      United States
      Member #65897
      October 9, 2008
      275 Posts
      Posted: April 13, 2012, 12:20 am - IP Logged

I go out to 3.1415926 myself and as the OP said you would have to some homework to understand why and were to use it. Cashman was not totally forthcoming with that information, However the formula is there its the equation to plug into the formula that is unknown at least to this point in time.

It would take me hours to explain it but PI is a valuable tool, learning how and where to apply it is the hard part. :-(