Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 7:06 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

virginia lottery players

Topic closed. 2 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Artist77.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #114502
August 1, 2011
651 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2012, 12:11 pm - IP Logged

I play the lottery everday. I know other people that play so what I did was went online a found the top predictors in my state. I played some of their numbers and text them to 7 other people that play. Their numbers wont come out anymore until their posting drop. Someone else gave me numbers and when i didnt play they came when i started playing them they didnt come anymore. They lets you know that if some of these numbers or played by the same people they may not come out.

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:29 pm - IP Logged

I play the lottery everday. I know other people that play so what I did was went online a found the top predictors in my state. I played some of their numbers and text them to 7 other people that play. Their numbers wont come out anymore until their posting drop. Someone else gave me numbers and when i didnt play they came when i started playing them they didnt come anymore. They lets you know that if some of these numbers or played by the same people they may not come out.

10-4.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

Artist77's avatar - batman14

United States
      Member #121745
      January 16, 2012
      4788 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2012, 1:36 pm - IP Logged

Although I am in VA, this sell is not working.