Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 5:20 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

Dreamed exact numbers for exact game

Topic closed. 4 replies. Last post 5 years ago by PoeticJustice32.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
Bronx, NY
United States
Member #124198
March 8, 2012
105 Posts
Posted: March 24, 2012, 3:28 pm - IP Logged

This happened to me a couple of months ago in December.  I had a dream that I was checking my tickets for MM.  As I usually do in real life I went to my laptop, plopped myself in the chair and checked the numbers on the MM website.  In the dream I could see the exact numbers that came up.  I did win in the dream but only the second prize...I had the megaball number 8 and it came out 12.  Ever since then I've been playing the numbers I dreamed about plus the "right" mega ball number 12 every drawing.  I've never dreamed about numbers before and I'm wondering if I only dreamed about it because winning the lottery had been on my mind that whole week (that was when the jackpot was really high).

Should I play the numbers I dreamed as is, or play around with them?

FLATRANSPLANT's avatar - yocco
    South Florida
    United States
    Member #71280
    February 22, 2009
    15312 Posts
    Posted: March 24, 2012, 3:33 pm - IP Logged

This happened to me a couple of months ago in December.  I had a dream that I was checking my tickets for MM.  As I usually do in real life I went to my laptop, plopped myself in the chair and checked the numbers on the MM website.  In the dream I could see the exact numbers that came up.  I did win in the dream but only the second prize...I had the megaball number 8 and it came out 12.  Ever since then I've been playing the numbers I dreamed about plus the "right" mega ball number 12 every drawing.  I've never dreamed about numbers before and I'm wondering if I only dreamed about it because winning the lottery had been on my mind that whole week (that was when the jackpot was really high).

Should I play the numbers I dreamed as is, or play around with them?

Play them as is.

marcie's avatar - Lottery-060.jpg
      Ohio
      United States
      Member #49980
      February 21, 2007
      34125 Posts
      Posted: March 24, 2012, 3:36 pm - IP Logged

I would advise you to keep playing them don't give up on them good luck with them dreams do come true

http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/233413    Sun Smiley Popular numbers

Use Mirror #'s Use prs. with your  Key* numbers the most Vivid thing in your dream go up or down on #'s.  Flip  6=9 `9=6  Bullseyes  0 or 1 for Pick 4 and the P. 5  Play the other part of doubles.  Do the Whole nine yards for a P. 4* P. 5*  or 0 thur 9  for P. 4  P. 5 from my dreams or hunches good Luck.. Write your Dreams down Play for 3 days.  Good Luck All.

Bronx, NY
        United States
        Member #124198
        March 8, 2012
        105 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2012, 12:21 am - IP Logged

I would advise you to keep playing them don't give up on them good luck with them dreams do come true

I'd never give up on those numbers.  Even when I can only pay for a ticket in dimes and nickels, I do it.  I haven't missed a MM drawing since my dream.  I feel like the one time I decide not to play would be the day my numbers hit.  I don't even want to think about that possibility.

Bronx, NY
          United States
          Member #124198
          March 8, 2012
          105 Posts
          Posted: March 31, 2012, 9:21 am - IP Logged

Ok.  I had a second MM dream on Thursday.  The jackpot was $276 million, but the numbers I dreamed were pretty <snip> close to the numbers that had come out on Tuesday's drawing.    The real jackpot numbers were 9, 19, 34, 44, 51 and MB 24.  My dream numbers were 9, 19, 37, 48, 53 and MB 35.  "Just in case" I played those numbers for Friday's drawing...but I had a feeling it wouldn't even be close.   And yes I had taken a peak at Tuesday's drawing numbers, but it was just to check my numbers.  I didn't memorize the numbers or anything like that. 

Earlier that day on Thursday I was kind of questioning whether the first numbers I dreamed would ever hit.  I wonder if the second dream was my "confirmation" in a sense that yeah, the first numbers would be a big winner?

What should I do?  Play both numbers now??

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.