Welcome Guest
You last visited December 7, 2016, 9:19 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

I finally have some luck with scratch off tickets

Topic closed. 12 replies. Last post 5 years ago by latror.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124995
March 24, 2012
6 Posts
Posted: March 25, 2012, 4:42 am - IP Logged

Hi everyone,

I finally have some luck and want to share it here. I played lottery a few time before but most of them end up lost or if i ever win, it would be like $1 or $2. So recently, i spent $56, bought all kind of lottery from $1 to $10 ticket. I got $155 back JAY!!!

My biggest win was $100 on $2 Ohio quick $100 ticket ( this is my biggest win so far) and other smaller prizes. IF anyone interested in seeing me scratching those tickets you can go to youtube and search for sellforlesscbus

I just wonder how often do you play lottery? what is your biggest win so far. I would love to hear back from you guys.

Have a nice day!

Nikkicute's avatar - nnjx1k
    Wisconsin
    United States
    Member #123290
    February 17, 2012
    3051 Posts
    Posted: March 25, 2012, 5:11 pm - IP Logged

CONGRATS on your scratch wins!!

Just read up on the forums and you'll see threads on other wins from members.

That's funny your video taped yourself playing scratch off lol

Good luck to you and more wins!Thumbs Up

steph219121's avatar - Lottery-029.jpg
      Dayton OH
      United States
      Member #124697
      March 18, 2012
      251 Posts
      Posted: March 25, 2012, 8:51 pm - IP Logged

I love Quick 100s! I have been buying alot of cash blowout lately in Ohio. It is a $5 and I have been winning on that one. I buy a certain amount of money per week on scratchers and whatever I win on that I throw into buying MM tickets. Scratchers are just a way for me to double my weekly lottery budget Smile. I tend to stick with the ones I am winning with like the new Double Doubler or Cash Blowout until they become unlucky for me. I have tried the $10 and $20 tickets but I never win on them!

Lucky Lady O-H-I-O

United States
        Member #124995
        March 24, 2012
        6 Posts
        Posted: March 25, 2012, 9:22 pm - IP Logged

I video tape myseft sratching lottery tickets hoping someday i will hit the jack pot and get it on tape! lol

I love cash blowout too. The first one i bought I won $20, the second one i won $10. I bought two more but lost but i think i will continue to buy it until i feel like my luck is running out with that ticket!Smile

I think i will try the double doubler, it is weird that most stores around there dont have it.

Wisconsin
          United States
          Member #123290
          February 17, 2012
          3051 Posts
          Posted: March 26, 2012, 2:08 am - IP Logged

I video tape myseft sratching lottery tickets hoping someday i will hit the jack pot and get it on tape! lol

I love cash blowout too. The first one i bought I won $20, the second one i won $10. I bought two more but lost but i think i will continue to buy it until i feel like my luck is running out with that ticket!Smile

I think i will try the double doubler, it is weird that most stores around there dont have it.

What state are you from?

I have no clue what the name of my scratch off games are in my local area lol

I want to start playing now that I'm seeing all of these winnng tickets being posted.

NJJim's avatar - Lottery-026.jpg
            Bergen County NJ
            United States
            Member #104849
            January 21, 2011
            441 Posts
            Posted: March 26, 2012, 2:20 am - IP Logged

The most I ever won on a scratcher was $200 on NY's $10 Win For Life card, and I had bought two from the machine. The second card hit for $25!  No kidding, that was the first time I took a chance and bought a $10 scratcher of any kind!  I had a few extra bucks on me and I felt goofy, so I took the leap.

Unfortunately, I kinda got the bug about the variety of $10 cards, and picked them far too much over the past year, winning a $100 twice and quite a few $50s hits, but many many losers!  So I'm off them again.  I might take a chance if I see a guy buying a long strip, and see he comes up empty, then he might have primed the pump.  But the scratcher game is a big losing proposition. The mere fact that there are like 4 to 6 million cards in initial launches, and more added as the state sees fit, and the key is that some computer is probably making sure the big prizes are distributed  all around the state.  No one can physically get to all the stores so you are stuck with what they sent to your region, and even more specifically, to that favorite store of yours.

The NY store I go to has 10 machines plus many rows of cards at the registers. They also do the "Quick Draw" game, which isa  cash waterfall for them!  This attracts a lot of traffic, so the card turnover is very high.  This might be good, or it might even theres more competition for the few big prizes sent to that region.  In any case, I think ofthat $10 dollars and the odds of cards vs the Pick 3 or Pick 4 game - even the Pick 5 game, and you are so much better placing bets with any of them over that scratch off.   I might play NY's "Take5 $1 card because like every third card gives your dollar an actual Take 5 quick pick ticket so maybe your money isn't completely shot to hell.

Seems so simple: three digits, 168 to one odds when boxed... all you have to do is pick the right ones!

United States
              Member #124995
              March 24, 2012
              6 Posts
              Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:04 am - IP Logged

What state are you from?

I have no clue what the name of my scratch off games are in my local area lol

I want to start playing now that I'm seeing all of these winnng tickets being posted.

I'm from Ohio, I dont know about your state but in ohio, you can go to ohio lottery website, they listed all kind of game they have, the odd of winning and the prizes remaining so make sure to go to your state lottery website and check them out.

GOOD LUCK to you all!

Wisconsin
                United States
                Member #123290
                February 17, 2012
                3051 Posts
                Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:11 am - IP Logged

I'm from Ohio, I dont know about your state but in ohio, you can go to ohio lottery website, they listed all kind of game they have, the odd of winning and the prizes remaining so make sure to go to your state lottery website and check them out.

GOOD LUCK to you all!

Yes, I see it now on my state lotto site, all listed just as you said.

I wonder where I should start? I'm getting excited now lol

So many to choose from!!

United States
                  Member #124995
                  March 24, 2012
                  6 Posts
                  Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:38 am - IP Logged

Yes, I see it now on my state lotto site, all listed just as you said.

I wonder where I should start? I'm getting excited now lol

So many to choose from!!

I usually choose the one with better odd and still have a lot of top prize remaining. I write down a list of the ticket I'm going to get before goind to the store But i think it all about luck. I won $100 on $2 ticket and that ticket was not on my list when i was at the store, i just looked at it and decided to buy it!

Good luck!Smile

Wisconsin
                    United States
                    Member #123290
                    February 17, 2012
                    3051 Posts
                    Posted: March 26, 2012, 3:43 am - IP Logged

I usually choose the one with better odd and still have a lot of top prize remaining. I write down a list of the ticket I'm going to get before goind to the store But i think it all about luck. I won $100 on $2 ticket and that ticket was not on my list when i was at the store, i just looked at it and decided to buy it!

Good luck!Smile

Good luck to you too!!

We have second hand drawing here so if I lose at least $5 worth of scratch offs (or lotto tickets)

I can mail them in for a weekly draw and they pick 10 people to win $1000.

I have 3 envelops to send out so far lol

That's why I'm going to look out for people who may throw away losing tickets I can collect.

dallascowboyfan's avatar - tiana the-princess-and-the-frog.jpg
                      Oklahoma
                      United States
                      Member #82391
                      November 12, 2009
                      6290 Posts
                      Posted: March 27, 2012, 10:21 pm - IP Logged

Congrats latror on your win.....Hurray!& welcome to the LP.....Thumbs Up you could also post your winning tickets on this thread... http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

I Love Pink & Green 1908

United States
                        Member #124995
                        March 24, 2012
                        6 Posts
                        Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:45 am - IP Logged

Congrats latror on your win.....Hurray!& welcome to the LP.....Thumbs Up you could also post your winning tickets on this thread... http://www.lotterypost.com/thread/216513

Thank you dallascowboyfan!

United States
                          Member #124995
                          March 24, 2012
                          6 Posts
                          Posted: April 5, 2012, 8:48 pm - IP Logged

Hey, if you from OHIO, Have you tried the new Double Diamon extra play? if so do you have any luck with it?