Welcome Guest
You last visited December 6, 2016, 11:05 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

#12-13-41- 55-56 DUE in Mega Million Mania ??

Topic closed. 20 replies. Last post 5 years ago by eddessaknight.

Page 2 of 2
PrintE-mailLink
eddessaknight's avatar - nw paladin.jpg
LAS VEGAS
United States
Member #47729
November 22, 2006
4495 Posts
Posted: March 31, 2012, 5:04 pm - IP Logged

Heh?

2 4 23 38 46

Mega Ball:23

Hey Coin, et al-

yeah they are still cold numbers.....early April Fools day???

*There is an ole American Native (Mohawk?) legend that a serious draught hit the reservation prompting the tribal elders to pay a visit to the medicine man who who residence was perched on top of the magic mountain. So they collected their tribute of food, tobacco, firewater, Mars  Bars candy & a few of the best looking coopertaive squaws and proceeded on the ardous climb up the Mt. to his camp The Chief explains the dangerous conditions as the crops & animals were dying and the youg men were moving to greener pastures, etc

The fearfull looking Holy one, after checking out his gifts first, grimiced & nodded with approval and then asked well what do you want of me. The Chief, understandably frustrated, says we have been sending up all this good stuff without delievery charges and it's time you earn your keep by envoking the gods of rain and if you don't we just all may become Buddists.

A month goes by and nothing happens no rain delivery, no clouds, no UPS, no pale face pony phoney express, no Good Humor trucks, no nothing~~~

The surviving  tribal elders again mount up & head out & up, the Mt which has now increased in height to 10,000 ft requiring them to bring additional oxygen masks plus reppeling gear. Finally makinig to the camp top they arrive with fire in their eyes to confront nonplused medicine man who with folded arms saying "So you came to visist without anything in your hands already?"

Seeing the Chief he greeted him with the custumary rasied hand & accompanying spoken "HOW" to which the Chief snaps back look I know HOW, I WANT T KNOW WHEN?...... (is the rain coming) So after all oue pleading for your miraculous powers for rescue (too say nothing about the best looking squaws in the valley) HOW do you explain this continuing draught emergency??? Medicine Man sayz: "Well you see boss, it's like this, somtimes the magic works & sometimes it doesn't!!!"

No Indian thought ask the fierce looking MM to give back the squaws......

*imaginary satirical light hearted post kackpot not intented to offend anyone or any reason

Regards,

EddessaKnight

haymaker's avatar - Lottery-012.jpg
    Egg Harbor twp.south Jersey shore
    United States
    Member #112968
    June 29, 2011
    3854 Posts
    Posted: March 31, 2012, 5:27 pm - IP Logged

even if they're cold #s I played them w/ tip$ outside of budget,on the tuesday draw cause of the record JP, I figure WTH

furthermore for the MB i played 1 tic. w/ the infamous #28, and another w/#42,

cause the day before that ridgerunner told me the stretch of I 95 in rhode island is 42 miles.

ohh... the MB on that draw was......wait for it......24.

Extraordinary Popular Delusions & the Madness of Crowds    -- Charles Mackay  LL.D.

LAS VEGAS
      United States
      Member #47729
      November 22, 2006
      4495 Posts
      Posted: April 1, 2012, 1:22 am - IP Logged

If Michael Jordan played this Jackpot. And I'm sure he did(loves to gamble), you can bet he only had to pick 4 numbers to win the Jackpot because he always goes with his jersey number 23

Hey GYM RICE

You're right #23 is as good as it gets for Michael Jordan, and no secret here es he loved Las Vegas BIG TIME!!!

Hope we all have better luck next time,

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
        United States
        Member #47729
        November 22, 2006
        4495 Posts
        Posted: April 2, 2012, 3:19 am - IP Logged

Hey Coin, et al-

yeah they are still cold numbers.....early April Fools day???

*There is an ole American Native (Mohawk?) legend that a serious draught hit the reservation prompting the tribal elders to pay a visit to the medicine man who who residence was perched on top of the magic mountain. So they collected their tribute of food, tobacco, firewater, Mars  Bars candy & a few of the best looking coopertaive squaws and proceeded on the ardous climb up the Mt. to his camp The Chief explains the dangerous conditions as the crops & animals were dying and the youg men were moving to greener pastures, etc

The fearfull looking Holy one, after checking out his gifts first, grimiced & nodded with approval and then asked well what do you want of me. The Chief, understandably frustrated, says we have been sending up all this good stuff without delievery charges and it's time you earn your keep by envoking the gods of rain and if you don't we just all may become Buddists.

A month goes by and nothing happens no rain delivery, no clouds, no UPS, no pale face pony phoney express, no Good Humor trucks, no nothing~~~

The surviving  tribal elders again mount up & head out & up, the Mt which has now increased in height to 10,000 ft requiring them to bring additional oxygen masks plus reppeling gear. Finally makinig to the camp top they arrive with fire in their eyes to confront nonplused medicine man who with folded arms saying "So you came to visist without anything in your hands already?"

Seeing the Chief he greeted him with the custumary rasied hand & accompanying spoken "HOW" to which the Chief snaps back look I know HOW, I WANT T KNOW WHEN?...... (is the rain coming) So after all oue pleading for your miraculous powers for rescue (too say nothing about the best looking squaws in the valley) HOW do you explain this continuing draught emergency??? Medicine Man sayz: "Well you see boss, it's like this, somtimes the magic works & sometimes it doesn't!!!"

No Indian thought ask the fierce looking MM to give back the squaws......

*imaginary satirical light hearted post kackpot not intented to offend anyone or any reason

Regards,

EddessaKnight

^

LAS VEGAS
          United States
          Member #47729
          November 22, 2006
          4495 Posts
          Posted: April 3, 2012, 2:38 am - IP Logged

An estimated 100 Million people lost for three to win - interesting ratio don't you think?

EddessaKnight

LAS VEGAS
            United States
            Member #47729
            November 22, 2006
            4495 Posts
            Posted: April 17, 2012, 3:58 am - IP Logged

An estimated 100 Million people lost for three to win - interesting ratio don't you think?

EddessaKnight

`