Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 5:39 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

476M for Mega Million!

Topic closed. 33 replies. Last post 5 years ago by azares.

Page 3 of 3
PrintE-mailLink
Idaho
United States
Member #76087
June 18, 2009
859 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 9:27 am - IP Logged

lol - now THAT song is going round and round in my head.  Its a pretty amazing amount!  and to think that PB thought they would be the first to get into these ranges... No Pity!

Powerball lost my business when they doubled their ticket price.  I'm not going to pay $2 for a game with outrageous odds.  I have to wonder how many other people simply quit playing it too.

Uff Da!'s avatar - InCelebration 001.jpg
    Washington State
    United States
    Member #33973
    February 26, 2006
    347 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 12:42 pm - IP Logged

What are your thoughts?  Visions of sugarplums luxury dance in my head.

Are you guys increasing bets for Friday?  Will likely throw $20 at it, the same as for last night's drawing.

Changing strategy?  Last time I just chose quick picks because I didn't happen to have my MM cards with me when I had time to stop for tickets, but this time I plan to use my own favorite numbers.  Not that I think it will really make any difference in the chances that I hold a winning ticket.  But I would be kicking myself if many of my favorite numbers came out and I hadn't used them.

Considering joining a lottery pool?  I don't know of a pool to join.  If I did and they had a well-written agreement, I wouldn't mind.

Will there be winner(s) for Friday?  I predict two or three winners.

ressuccess's avatar - Lottery-043.jpg

United States
      Member #93164
      June 23, 2010
      1325 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:40 pm - IP Logged

They just increased their jackpot to $500 million. I hope someone wins this United States record Mega Millions Jackpot on this draw.

san diego
        United States
        Member #68237
        December 16, 2008
        97 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2012, 11:19 pm - IP Logged

As of 2PM in an oriental store in San Diego, the jackpot is already $540M. Aother 4 hours, on ABC news, a store in NY shows $550M. MM tickets are selling at a rate $10M an hour. I will not be surprise if it hits $600M Friday 7PM.