Welcome Guest
You last visited December 10, 2016, 4:15 am
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

NYC lotto club

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by LottoBoner.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink

United States
Member #124493
March 14, 2012
7023 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 1:19 am - IP Logged

Typejust wondering if anybody on LP from NYC area would be interested in meeting once a week...to discuss <snip>...share systems, play quick draw, have a beer...See Ya!

This post has been automatically changed by the Lottery Post computer system to remove inappropriate content and/or spam.

United States
    Member #124493
    March 14, 2012
    7023 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:03 pm - IP Logged

we could meet this friday to pool funds for the Mega Jackpot...but...you should have some  relative expertise in lottery strategies...i have not committed to lotto fever so i will not play $100 alone.

But i figure 4 25dollar key wheels would be a good idea.  Not more.  I would appreciate input regarding number selection as i already have my hands very full with t5, sm, and lotto.

You should have also read the LMG, or some other 'approved lottery literature', and use some form of approved "software'...Type

RedStang's avatar - tallman zps6gf4inoc.jpg
      NY
      United States
      Member #121961
      January 21, 2012
      3157 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:09 pm - IP Logged

If i lived close i would think about it. One catch, you would have to buy the tickets in Long Island. I can't believe they keep winning there.

United States
        Member #124493
        March 14, 2012
        7023 Posts
        Posted: March 29, 2012, 1:13 am - IP Logged

cool stang, thanks for the encouragement...its hard to get anything going in two days...but with the subway a lot of new yorkers could meet at a cool place in manhattan or brooklyn...i am having enough of a hard time collecting money for the family pool...too many lotto naysayers...although they are all gonna play....Roll Eyes

there might already be a lotto club...i think there is a jackpot club or millionaires club...they are probably gonna win if anybody is.