Welcome Guest
You last visited December 4, 2016, 11:27 pm
All times shown are
Eastern Time (GMT-5:00)

How many numbers do you use?

Topic closed. 3 replies. Last post 5 years ago by Stack47.

Page 1 of 1
PrintE-mailLink
beachygirl2011's avatar - 368992 1397726447_1046000506_n.jpg
Bellport, NY
United States
Member #112951
June 28, 2011
47 Posts
Posted: March 28, 2012, 2:24 am - IP Logged

I have been using way tooo many numbers so I always end up with the winning numbers but NEVER on the same line.  How many numbers do you usually use to play with?  Do you use a wheel or just do the combinations yourself?  Hyper

THE GREATEST RISK IS NOT TAKING ONE

rdgrnr's avatar - walt
    Way back up in them dadgum hills, son!
    United States
    Member #73904
    April 28, 2009
    14903 Posts
    Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:34 pm - IP Logged

I have been using way tooo many numbers so I always end up with the winning numbers but NEVER on the same line.  How many numbers do you usually use to play with?  Do you use a wheel or just do the combinations yourself?  Hyper

Finding a specific grain of sand on the beach is no easy task, beachygirl.

And there's an even chance this Friday that it'll be found by accident by someone who's never even looked for it before.

"The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

--Edmund Burke

SergeM's avatar - slow icon.png
      Economy class
      Belgium
      Member #123700
      February 27, 2012
      4035 Posts
      Posted: March 28, 2012, 4:43 pm - IP Logged

Less numbers, quality pick!
      Dense wheel, good payout!
      You have enough with 8 to 10 numbers.

Good luck! Hurray!

Kentucky
        United States
        Member #32652
        February 14, 2006
        7302 Posts
        Posted: March 28, 2012, 8:20 pm - IP Logged

I've used many different wheels playing a 5/39 game, but the secondary prizes where much better. Winning $1 for matching 2 numbers doesn't seem like much, but it does help pay for the tickets and better than the nothing MM pays. I did pretty good using 14 numbers, but I wouldn't expect to consistently match 3 or 4 numbers playing MM because it only covers 1/4 of the numbers.

On the PB site it says 70% to 80% of the ticket purchases are QPs and this week's MM sales will probably be over 90%. That's not saying QPs are better than system play, but MM isn't a very good game to try out a system, but since the jackpot is $1/2 billion, if you do have a large number wheel to play, now is the time.